Zone1 Pastor Steps Away From Duties Due to Sin

Our society is not set up to forgive sins. As satan is the prince of this earth. If a school teacher, or college professor ever mentions a sin they committed they are automatically fired.

One college professor was fired for telling his students in a music class about a sin he committed in the streets to use as an example of how he turned his life around. It shocked the students who went to the dean about it. That professor was removed from that university.

We do not live in a world where we can mention any sins we ever committed and remain employed, in good standing, nor void of judgment. We live in a very vicious world that is full of wicked people seeking details of one's sins.

Problem is, we don't know when the sin happened. Some point in the past? Could be he slept with a crocodile when he was 21.
We do not need to know any of that.

What God needs to know is how fast did we pray for him?

Nah, we want to know how much of a hypocrite he is.
If he had harmed someone, or defiled someone I'm sure the heathen media would be telling you all about it. I'm sure someone would be trying to confiscate money from him as he is a multi-millionaire.

However none of that is taking place. Rest assured it is most likely nothing you need to worry about. Just so you know, one can be a hypocrite without committing any sins.

If he had harmed someone, or defiled someone I'm sure the heathen media would be telling you all about it. I'm sure someone would be trying to confiscate money from him as he is a multi-millionaire.

However none of that is taking place. Rest assured it is most likely nothing you need to worry about. Just so you know, one can be a hypocrite without committing any sins.

Except they don't know what he did.

it's better that way

It's better that hypocrisy is kept under the carpet. I mean, the Catholic Church has been preaching this for a loooooooooooooong time, has it. Especially when it comes to touching up little kids.

Forum List

Back