What did Jesus mean when He said, Greater things than I have done, shall you do.

Greater things can be done because when Jesus went to the father the Holy Spirit came and dwells within. Also Jesus is the great seed that when planted brought forth a great harvest that is till being gathered today. People can do all Jesus did but most do not have the faith in exercise to do it. But just as Jesus did not you do not do it unto yourself. The father does the work you just act as a conduit, a vessel to administer the anoionting.
Is it just me or does your avatar seem strange when you read your post?
I get that reaction a lot. It just goes to show not to judge a book by the cover.

Be carefull with that jackson in the battle of akincourt the british used the yew bow to beat the french and they plucked the yew bow with their middle finger which became plucking the yew or f you.... Lol

Yaacov..... Yudah...yehosafat..... No j.....
Are you Yewish?
Greater things can be done because when Jesus went to the father the Holy Spirit came and dwells within. Also Jesus is the great seed that when planted brought forth a great harvest that is till being gathered today. People can do all Jesus did but most do not have the faith in exercise to do it. But just as Jesus did not you do not do it unto yourself. The father does the work you just act as a conduit, a vessel to administer the anoionting.
Is it just me or does your avatar seem strange when you read your post?
I get that reaction a lot. It just goes to show not to judge a book by the cover.
Indeed.

Be carefull with that jackson in the battle of akincourt the british used the yew bow to beat the french and they plucked the yew bow with their middle finger which became plucking the yew or f you.... Lol
I am sorry. I just thought it was funny. Obviously not. Sorry again.

No need to apologise your were not being hurtfull and i appreciate humour..... Have a wonderfull evening...

Oh you must have learned that with tatoo him being so small and all....was that before or after he said za plane za plane....

Forum List

Back