What Did Obama Do After This Ft Hood Shooting And After Sandyhook Shooting?

Obama gave a short statement yesterday on the Ft Hood shooting...

Just wanted to point out how important our soldiers are to this president......

Well, the best way to show the importance of soldiers is to not send them off looking for phony WMDs and getting thousands of them killed. However, the shooter at Ft. Hood was getting treatment for PTSD. PTSD is the result of being sent off to combat. There are is a lot more suffering that goes on that is not reflected in the casualty and injury numbers which are bad enough by themselves.

Funny thing is, he was a truck driver, and reportedly never, ever saw combat....

:eusa_silenced:

So a soldier who "just drove a truck" in Iraq didn't go through any stress? What a disrespectful and ignorant post.

"Hey soldier, wanna do something "funny" and relaxing, just put on your American uniform and drive a truck around in Iraq".

Last edited:
Another question is do you like Obama's balls salty or sweet?

So you aren't seeking treatment, then?

I personally think you should be.

Supposedly a vet who loves fluffing Obama instead of standing up for the troops.

Yes, you need to seek help.

Standing up for the troops would be not sending them into war for nothing and not keeping them on active duty when it's clear they have serious psychiatric problems.

But that's what I would do.

You just do handstands to try to find SOME WAY you can blame Obama for this. I'll bet you were like all "oh, darn" when you found out he wasn't a muslim.

Well, the best way to show the importance of soldiers is to not send them off looking for phony WMDs and getting thousands of them killed. However, the shooter at Ft. Hood was getting treatment for PTSD. PTSD is the result of being sent off to combat. There are is a lot more suffering that goes on that is not reflected in the casualty and injury numbers which are bad enough by themselves.

Funny thing is, he was a truck driver, and reportedly never, ever saw combat....

Do we know that?

Because you know, when these things get reviewed, we often find out that everyone in his Chain of Command knew the guy was a ticking time bomb and no one did anything about it.

Much like when people looked into Hasan's record, they all knew he was a problem, but decided to shift him off to someone else's command rather than deal with the problem.

Or when Bradley Manning got caught,a nd we found out that they wanted to wash him out in boot camp, but kept him in because they were so desperate to make numbers.

He calls himself "Chelsea" now.

I understand he wants to restrict firearms, but the right wing idiots do everything they can to stop him, regardless of the death toll.

So a soldier who "just drove a truck" in Iraq didn't go through any stress? What a disrespectful and ignorant post.

"Hey soldier, wanna do something "funny" and relaxing, just put on your American uniform and drive a truck around in Iraq".

Don't preach to me motherfucker.

I've traveled enough roads in aluminum Hummers before they started putting armor on them expecting an IED to go off any second. For six months after returning stateside I hit the deck when I heard a loud explosion. I learned to get over it.

This guy hasn't been in a combat zone for 3 years. He never saw any combat, never was in a firefight, never saw anyone killed, if reports are true. Some guys in some units claim PTSD just because they get scared when their unit might be deployed. Nobody wants to spend a year away from your family, but this is one of the things you have to accept when you serve your country.

What is coming out is that he was taking Ambien. I've taken the shit. It shouldn't be allowed on the market. It has helped kill too many people.

Don't preach to me motherfucker.

I've traveled enough roads in aluminum Hummers before they started putting armor on them expecting an IED to go off any second. For six months after returning stateside I hit the deck when I heard a loud explosion. I learned to get over it.

This guy hasn't been in a combat zone for 3 years. He never saw any combat, never was in a firefight, never saw anyone killed, if reports are true. Some guys in some units claim PTSD just because they get scared when their unit might be deployed. Nobody wants to spend a year away from your family, but this is one of the things you have to accept when you serve your country.

What is coming out is that he was taking Ambien. I've taken the shit. It shouldn't be allowed on the market. It has helped kill too many people.

Listen, I just quoted you when you said "Funny thing" he was "a truck driver" and "reportedly never, ever saw combat....". I don't think it was documented that he "never ever" saw combat. You added the word "ever". Therefore you are downplaying his military service. If you are trying to convince anyone that putting on an American Uniform and driving a US Military Truck around in Iraq is some sort of cakewalk then we can just agree to disagree. The truth is that you don't have any inside knowledge of what this guy "never ever" saw and are just attacking his service to bolster whatever your political argument is. I call that bullshit.

Forum List

Back