What did President Trump do to the Dems?

He broke something inside of them. Or maybe it was broken to start with, and he just made them aware of it.

Who knows? It's been a long time since I was a liberal myself, and I've forgotten the dance of their people.

It's been a long time since I was a liberal myself, and I've forgotten the dance of their people.

I think it goes something like this;

sexy-dance.gif

What did President Trump do to the Democrats to make them hate him so much?
He exposed them for what they truly are, MARXISTS.

Levin: 'Neo-Marxist' Democrat 'enemies' seek to destroy US, as Biden engages in 'radical cultural attacks'
"I was doing research and studying the scholarship and who were behind these various movements, critical race theory, the current immigration movement, so-called climate change, the de-growth movement. Transgender movement, which is an attack on the social construct… and I said we have allowed these people to intimidate us long enough. We have allowed these people to use language, we regurgitate their language," Levin said of the "American Marxists" that have taken their cues from the ideology of the movement's namesake.

I cannot even tell you how many times I asked myself this question. I think it's because he doesn't put up with their bullshit is the conclusion I've come to.
So true, most Establishment Republicans just rolled over and took it up the ass by the Marxists, but the Don, he went after them with what was given to them and the Marxists didnt like that.

I could write paragraphs but even if you read them you would be no wiser. You jerks are not worth educating. If you actually valued things like other people's freedom, rule of law and fair and free elections you would not be following this shitstain to begin with.
We do value those things. That’s why we aren’t democrats.

What did President Trump do to the Democrats to make them hate him so much?

1661205828058.png

Pulled back the curtain to expose them for who they are...

1661205753828-png.685864

Caused their heads to explode because no one had stood up to them / fought back like he did before...

triggered.jpg

Triggered them...

1661206044699.png

Made them cry and wail...

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Made them run out into the streets and scream at the sky...

1661206162048.png

Made them turn traitor - violate the Constitution, Violate the Patriot Act, Defrauded the FISA court, Violate the Rule Of Law, illegally spy on Americans and the President, attempt a failed Russian Collusion coup attempt, Attempt failed coup Impeachments based on zero crime / evidence / witnesses, forced desperate Democrats to manufacture false evidence in an attempt to overthrow the US govt by attempting to illegally, treasonously remove a sitting President from office...

1661206696780-png.685886

Attachments

• 1661205753828.png
    1661205753828.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 138
  • 1661206696780.png
    1661206696780.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 138

Forum List

Back