What did President Trump do to the Dems?

The Democrats couldn't find any dirty on Trump, so the fabricated their Russian Collusion Conspiracy.
They actually illegally used the DOJ and the FBI to try and FRAME Trump.
It is amazing that they have that they have gotten away with this.
The Left is still in total denial about what they have done.

I can't remember if you're a Christian or not, but this has been going on since biblical times. People hated Jesus because He always told the truth,.. and when somebody always tells the truth, the left has to make up lies about you. And people say that politics and religion don't mix, but it's the same old, same old shit.

At this late date what's the use? Part of the reason some people despise Trump is that he has brought out the worst in people like you. He somehow made being a hateful bitch (or bastard) into a patriotic virtue. He has split families and made political discourse impossible. I have family members I will probably never speak to again because they joined his belligerence cult and seem to take great joy in giving me shit.
and that's Trump's fault?

Did he visit your family members and tell them you are a real POS or something?

you libtards really do blame everyone but yourself for your messed up lives..

Trump split up families! Geez... can't believe how utterly ridiculous that is..

Besides, just think of all the families he united by getting abortion at least reduced.. Maybe peple will have Trump to thank 4 some beautiful, talented child he or she may not have had otherwise...

But I'm sure you are like most libtards and don't care about that... just your own problems that you need to scapegoat someone for..

At this late date what's the use? Part of the reason some people despise Trump is that he has brought out the worst in people like you. He somehow made being a hateful bitch (or bastard) into a patriotic virtue. He has split families and made political discourse impossible. I have family members I will probably never speak to again because they joined his belligerence cult and seem to take great joy in giving me shit.
I have family members I will probably never speak to again

Do they still want to talk, or listen, to you?

and that's Trump's fault?

Did he visit your family members and tell them you are a real POS or something?

you libtards really do blame everyone but yourself for your messed up lives..

Trump split up families! Geez... can't believe how utterly ridiculous that is..

Besides, just think of all the families he united by getting abortion at least reduced.. Maybe peple will have Trump to thank 4 some beautiful, talented child he or she may not have had otherwise...

But I'm sure you are like most libtards and don't care about that... just your own problems that you need to scapegoat someone for..
There's a country full of cranky geezers who wonder why their kids and grandkids never come to visit much anymore.

There's a country full of cranky geezers who wonder why their kids and grandkids never come to visit much anymore.

and you think it's because of Politics?

Is all that methane affecting your brain??

1661211653798.png

Trump was, and is, just as rude as you and your psychotic pals and you can't handle it.

Trump was, and is, just as rude as you and your psychotic pals and you can't handle it.

Exactly! Trump doesn't sugarcoat things and tells it like it is. Conservatives (unless they're RINOS) are always truthful and tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

It's because Trumpbots have a great deal of difficulty turning off gripe mode. No one wants to hear a bunch of bitching and moaning and nastiness all the time. I know self-righteous outrage feels good but give it a rest.
It appears to me that's exactly what you want to hear, so long as it's coming from your side.

I think that the Dems are motivated by hate.

I don't think that the Republican Party is about hate.
But, I do think that the Democrat Party is about hate and greed for money and power.
The Democrat Party's vicious hatred for Trump is actually a vicious hatred for Republican voters.
The Republican candidates usually win the majority of white votes, Christian votes, middle class votes, suburbanite votes, wasp votes, rural votes, midwestern votes, and southern votes.
Those are the kind of people that the Left loathes.

What I don't understand is why so many blacks voted for Biden when Biden stated publicly some years ago that he didn't want his kids growing up in a jungle..meaning around blacks. I can't remember all that he said, but that is what he was alluding to.

So...my guess of why Trump is so hated is because he yanked some heads out of the sand and said LOOK! and they didn't like what they saw. Themselves. So its a "kill the messenger" sorta thing.

Exactly, they're just making excuses.
They really aren’t making excuses. They’re pushing for only government approved freedom. The freedom to get your healthcare from a single payer government system. The freedom to purchase the government approve electric vehicle. The freedom to own the government approved gun.

The left doesn’t make excuses. They just want you to live under their thumb and they will call that freedom.

Forum List

Back