What did President Trump do to the Dems?

I think that the Dems are motivated by hate.

I don't think that the Republican Party is about hate.
But, I do think that the Democrat Party is about hate and greed for money and power.
The Democrat Party's vicious hatred for Trump is actually a vicious hatred for Republican voters.
The Republican candidates usually win the majority of white votes, Christian votes, middle class votes, suburbanite votes, wasp votes, rural votes, midwestern votes, and southern votes.
Those are the kind of people that the Left loathes.
It’s a vicious hatred of anyone that doesn’t want to live under a massive government boot on their neck.

What I don't understand is why so many blacks voted for Biden when Biden stated publicly some years ago that he didn't want his kids growing up in a jungle..meaning around blacks. I can't remember all that he said, but that is what he was alluding to.

So...my guess of why Trump is so hated is because he yanked some heads out of the sand and said LOOK! and they didn't like what they saw. Themselves. So its a "kill the messenger" sorta thing.
Hillary also said some incredibly racist things and she still won the majority of Black votes.
It is the power of the Press.

They really aren’t making excuses. They’re pushing for only government approved freedom. The freedom to get your healthcare from a single payer government system. The freedom to purchase the government approve electric vehicle. The freedom to own the government approved gun.

The left doesn’t make excuses. They just want you to live under their thumb and they will call that freedom.

I meant making excuses for not answering questions.

It's because Trumpbots have a great deal of difficulty turning off gripe mode. No one wants to hear a bunch of bitching and moaning and nastiness all the time. I know self-righteous outrage feels good but give it a rest.

bud, in 20016, I told my grandson before he cast his first ever vote, to vote. there were no good candidates on either ticket, and because of that, I had decided not to vote that year, for the first time in 50 years.

In 2020, I told his younger brother the same thing.

and when you refer to me as a trumpbot, you show YOUR ignorance.

Hillary also said some incredibly racist things and she still won the majority of Black votes.
It is the power of the Press.

It all has to do with numbers. They don't have to be accurate, they just have to be shown. Covid, elections, it doesn't make any difference to the democrats.

At this late date what's the use? Part of the reason some people despise Trump is that he has brought out the worst in people like you. He somehow made being a hateful bitch (or bastard) into a patriotic virtue. He has split families and made political discourse impossible. I have family members I will probably never speak to again because they joined his belligerence cult and seem to take great joy in giving me shit.
I’d like to go to a BBQ with your other family members. What really pisses you off is we don’t follow the self labeled party of science when they can’t even identify a man or woman. That to you is being mean. Well who cares?

I’d like to go to a BBQ with your other family members. What really pisses you off is we don’t follow the self labeled party of science when they can’t even identify a man or woman. That to you is being mean. Well who cares?
Really? You want to go to a party with no beer, no fun and all the Jesus you can hold? Are you some kind of masochist?

Really? You want to go to a party with no beer, no fun and all the Jesus you can hold? Are you some kind of masochist?
I like beer. It’s not required to have fun. Jesus was a pretty decent guy, not sure why you would hate him.

I do see why you may not get along though. Maybe the drunk Jesus hating guy is a cramp on their get together. This seems more like a you problem than a them problem.

What did President Trump do to the Democrats to make them hate him so much?
He beat Hillary Clinton, I suppose. It was downhill from there.

I got to observe it from an interesting angle. I loathe Trump. I didn't like him before he ran for president. But after he took office, I saw behavior from the Democrats that was just wrong, if truth and decently have any value to society.

The Democrats, social media Leftists and Leftist mainstream media literally began frothing at the collective mouth and lying every other word. Their already Left positions became Far Left extremist. I mean, Malcom X stuff.

Democrats became anti-American and anti-White, which is where they lost me. Kids in cages was never true. Trump's "racism" was always an exaggeration and lie.

I voted for Obama and even Hillary, though I never liked her a bit. I decided to go vote for her on election day as an anti-Trump vote.

I watched the 2020 primaries intently. Who shall I vote for? They were an repulsive crew. When it came down to Biden and I heard him say illegals we legitimate refugees (few are) and they showed up for hearings after being released into the country (few do), and then he at every opportunity call White Americans racists and slander the most inclusive nation in history as "systemic racism," I was done with Democrats.

(I didn't vote in 2020 and won't in 2024 for those two if they're the candidates. There is no "lesser of evils" — they're both Satan incarnate.)

So, I've even shed my lifelong virtue-signaling. A weight has been lifted.

I like beer. It’s not required to have fun. Jesus was a pretty decent guy, not sure why you would hate him.

I do see why you may not get along though. Maybe the drunk Jesus hating guy is a cramp on their get together. This seems more like a you problem than a them problem.
I don't hate Jesus but his lousy fan club is the most miserable bunch of busybody complainers ever.

Forum List

Back