What did President Trump do to the Dems?

Pretty sure the Taliban wants the same thing for Afghanistan. Gotta bust a lot of heads to protect and preserve theocracy.
That theocracy is where your rights derived….do you hate those unalienable rights gifted by your creator?
That theocracy is what pillared and built the greatest nation on the globe in a very short 150 years.
That theocracy is why people all over the globe flock here for a piece of what the theocrats built.

Could you imagine some weirdo telling Jeff Bezos that he built Amazon all wrong?

He showed the world how successful we can be without them and all of their policies while putting America first..

giphy.gif
Yeah. Your tribe wasn't successful at anything tangible, politically, and thus, your tribe lost. :auiqs.jpg: (losers) Boom! Out of power. You're done. Move aside, magaturds. DeSantis is your new god. Get used to it.

Is it really? Why are you more miserable than they are. I’m pretty sure they don’t hold the same hatred of you that you hold for them. This seems to be a you problem.
Xians, for example, are a protection racket and religion which is the world's #1 for secreting atheism. We atheists, then, can be happy they are assisting in recruiting to our cause. When was the last time an atheist thanked a xian for that?

I can't remember if you're a Christian or not, but this has been going on since biblical times. People hated Jesus because He always told the truth,.. and when somebody always tells the truth, the left has to make up lies about you. And people say that politics and religion don't mix, but it's the same old, same old shit.
Trump is Jesus to magaturds. Everybody already knows.

Nope, I listen to what the evangelical right wants even if you don't. Putting women back in the kitchen is job number one.
Hahaha…the “evangelical right” defends and supports the traditional family unit and dynamic and that bothers you….why?

That theocracy is where your rights derived….do you hate those unalienable rights gifted by your creator?
That theocracy is what pillared and built the greatest nation on the globe in a very short 150 years.
That theocracy is why people all over the globe flock here for a piece of what the theocrats built.

Could you imagine some weirdo telling Jeff Bezos that he built Amazon all wrong?
I'll pass on that Taliban style theocracy thank you

I cannot even tell you how many times I asked myself this question. I think it's because he doesn't put up with their bullshit is the conclusion I've come to.

I see this comment was marked with nervous laughter from one of the libtards.

I could write paragraphs but even if you read them you would be no wiser. You jerks are not worth educating. If you actually valued things like other people's freedom, rule of law and fair and free elections you would not be following this shitstain to begin with.
What freedoms of yours did Trump infringe on?

Forum List

Back