🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What did this country to do the GOP to make that party lash out?

Whether real or perceived, something happened.

The GOP's attack on children, the middle class and Veterans is new. That's been fairly unexpected.

Their hatred for minorities has been known for a long time.

Their hatred of the poor is known though odd since many poor vote GOP.

Their attack on Christian Values is a bit of a surprise but not really unexpected. You aren't really practicing Christian values when you worship the rich and despise the poor and disabled and see greedy glutenous white men who practice adultery as "role models" for your children.

Another unexpected is the blanket denial of the obvious. For instance, Donald Trump lies about everything. A day doesn't go by when he isn't lying and his supporters say "What lies?" even when it's on video. That's the weirdest part. When his lies are on video and they still deny it.

The right wings support of murderous thug Vladimir Putin. They will defend him with "What murders, you can't prove he attacked the United States" and so on. Now, even GOP congressmen and Senators are defending the Russians.

So what is it? What caused the GOP to hold this country in so little regard? They are giving us the impression it's not about regard, but a deep hatred for what the US used to stand for before Trump?

Bitter, frustrated Rdean clutching his Obama autographed "Little Red Book"

Rdean is a child that believes that the world owes him a giving. The thought of people getting to keep more of what they earn (instead of having it confiscated for the good of the "collective") is a concept that causes him to lose what little sanity he ever had.
Why do you refer to that tiny tax teaser the GOP threw out to the Middle Class as people getting to keep more?

Personally (and from my research) the taxing of one's labor has always been unconstitutional. Where does this corporate entity (that is nothing but a successor to contract to provide the 19 enumerated services per it's corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871) get off believing that they are entitled to a portion of my or anyone else's labor? That is why I got out from under the UCC and stopped being a de-facto employee of USA.INC. ANY tax cut that prevents the legalized thievery of wage under the auspices of tax confiscation is a good thing.
So how do we pay for the country? The roads? The Military?
Are you sure you've thought this through?

We paid for a military, we paid for roads and we paid for many things before the Federal Reserve Act and the 16th amendment (both passed in 1913). The 16th amendment wasn't ratified by enough states but we were told that it was. How much consumption tax do people pay every fucking day, monthly and year on TOP of being told to fork over FRNs for their labor?

The GOP's attack on children, the middle class and Veterans is new. That's been fairly unexpected.

Their attack on Christian Values is a bit of a surprise but not really unexpected. You aren't really practicing Christian values when you worship the rich and despise the poor and disabled and see greedy glutenous white men who practice adultery as "role models" for your children.

Another unexpected is the blanket denial of the obvious. For instance, Donald Trump lies about everything. A day doesn't go by when he isn't lying and his supporters say "What lies?" even when it's on video. That's the weirdest part. When his lies are on video and they still deny it.

The right wings support of murderous thug Vladimir Putin. They will defend him with "What murders, you can't prove he attacked the United States" and so on. Now, even GOP congressmen and Senators are defending the Russians.

So what is it? What caused the GOP to hold this country in so little regard? They are giving us the impression it's not about regard, but a deep hatred for what the US used to stand for before Trump?

Rdean is a child that believes that the world owes him a giving. The thought of people getting to keep more of what they earn (instead of having it confiscated for the good of the "collective") is a concept that causes him to lose what little sanity he ever had.
Why do you refer to that tiny tax teaser the GOP threw out to the Middle Class as people getting to keep more?

Personally (and from my research) the taxing of one's labor has always been unconstitutional. Where does this corporate entity (that is nothing but a successor to contract to provide the 19 enumerated services per it's corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871) get off believing that they are entitled to a portion of my or anyone else's labor? That is why I got out from under the UCC and stopped being a de-facto employee of USA.INC. ANY tax cut that prevents the legalized thievery of wage under the auspices of tax confiscation is a good thing.

We paid for a military, we paid for roads and we paid for many things before the Federal Reserve Act and the 16th amendment (both passed in 1913). The 16th amendment wasn't ratified by enough states but we were told that it was. How much consumption tax do people pay every fucking day, monthly and year on TOP of being told to fork over FRNs for their labor?
Funny, the Interstate Highway System wasn't built until the 1950's.

Why was the interstate highway system built to begin with? There in lies the rub........

The 16th amendment was ratified by enough states. And there was never any prohibition on taxing one's labor. What the 16th amendment lifted was apportionment requirements.

Paltry detail, hardly worth mentioning.

Yes income tax was unconstitutional. Our founders knew it's dangers and banned it in five separate clauses of the Constitution. The Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional in Pollock v. Farmers' Loan & Trust Company.

No, they didn't. Pollock v. Farmer's loan and trust ruled that direct taxes were unconstitutional if unapportioned. It was about real estate taxes specifically. It doesn't mention 'labor' or taxes on labor once. What the 16th amendment did was remove the apportionment requirement. There was never a prohibition on direct taxes. Merely rules applied to apportionment when applied.

Income tax is never banned once in the constitution. Let alone in 'five separate clauses'.

Personally (and from my research) the taxing of one's labor has always been unconstitutional.

Its never been unconstitutional. Direct taxes without apportionment have been unconstitutional. There's no prohibition against taxes on one's labor.

Ever.

Where does this corporate entity (that is nothing but a successor to contract to provide the 19 enumerated services per it's corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871) get off believing that they are entitled to a portion of my or anyone else's labor? That is why I got out from under the UCC and stopped being a de-facto employee of USA.INC. ANY tax cut that prevents the legalized thievery of wage under the auspices of tax confiscation is a good thing.

The constitution grants the federal government the authority to tax. There's no constitutional limit to sources of taxation. Merely limits on how the funds collected can be spent once collected if they are direct taxes. Thus your premise that the federal government must demonstrate a constitutional authority for specific types of taxation is fallacious. There are no limits nor restrictions to the type of taxation the federal government can levy under the constitution.

Your 'ban on taxes on one's labor' is wholly imaginary. It doesn't exist in the constitution.

Why was the interstate highway system built to begin with? There in lies the rub........
Wow, that's a really difficult question.

Why are roads and highways built?

Eisenhower wanted it for the mobility of the military.

The passion of this lady still touches me no matter how many times I watch this and pass it on to others. She is speaking absolute truth.

The passion of this lady still touches me no matter how many times I watch this and pass it on to others. She is speaking absolute truth.

You're still stuck on the nonsense claim that taxes on income have always been unconstitutional. They've *never* been unconstitutional. The Constitution even provides instruction on how direct taxes should be implemented: with apportionment.

Your research rarely amounts to much, Dale.

Eisenhower wanted it for the mobility of the military.

Eisenhower wasn't president until long after the 16th was passed. How then could we have funded an interstate highway system before income tax.......when we didn't built an interstate highway system until after income tax?

Forum List

Back