What Did Trump Lie About?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I've been seeing that for days now since the debate. Only one person answered this question with just about everything that Trump said was a lie but never backed up this claim with links.

I've been seeing that for days now since the debate. Only one person answered this question with just about everything that Trump said was a lie but never backed up this claim with links.
Because Trump said “everyone wanted RvW overturned” that incorporates a lie.
IMG_2441.jpeg

There are probably 3 or 4 threads with the list of lies. Here's a link

Sounds more like a he said she said argument because I can't find any facts in any of these so called Trump lies. :dunno:

There are probably 3 or 4 threads with the list of lies. Here's a link

Not a good starting point for the linked story. I quote: "The attack on the U.S. Capitol was the deadliest assault on the seat of American power in over 200 years." Absolute balderdash. Not one person was killed. "Deadly" implies DEATHS. Balderdash.

Why would I continue reading when they start with a whopper like that?

The next one on tax increases is more bullshit. It repeats the preposterous myth that Biden wants nobody making less than $400 thousand to have a tax increase. It is a LIE. Biden wants, for one thing, to eliminate the cap on earnings that are subject to the FICA tax. If your tax is capped today and it goes up by several thousand dollars tomorrow...I THINK that's a tax increase that would apply to tens of thousands of Americans making less than $400 thousand but more than today's cap.

Can't you find an objective source?

What were Trump's lies?

Is this the game we play where Trump is not lying unless he admits he is lying?

Trump repeatedly makes claims that are blatantly untrue, but are they lies just because he makes ridiculous claims?

Not a good starting point for the linked story. I quote: "The attack on the U.S. Capitol was the deadliest assault on the seat of American power in over 200 years." Absolute balderdash. Not one person was killed. "Deadly" implies DEATHS. Balderdash.

The next one on tax increases is more bullshit. It repeats the preposterous myth that Biden wants nobody making less than $400 thousand to have a tax increase. It is a LIE. Biden wants, for one thing, to eliminate the cap on earnings that are subject to the FICA tax. If your tax is capped today and it goes up by several thousand dollars tomorrow...I THINK that's a tax increase that would apply to tens of thousands of Americans making less than $400 thousand but more than today's cap.

Can't you find an objective source? What were Trump's lies?
My point exactly.
Democrats only consider their talking points as truth, like
1. Trump said "there were good people on both sides" at Charlotteville. If you watch the full video he condemned the Nazis
2. "J6 was an insurrection and Trump incited it." Trump wanted 10,000 National Guard troops there to keep the peace. Pelosi accepted responsibility for denying the request on video. Kash Patel has a letter from Bowser saying her police were adequate, so where were they?

There is no objective source scoring the debate. The sources are primarily left leaning. Trump's campaign needs to issue a fact-checked and translated version of the full debate to counter the MSM version where Trump supposedly told 30 lies.

What makes a Trump lie?

Is saying something that is not true a lie?
You may be blatantly wrong, but unless you know the actual facts you are not lying.

But in Trumps case, he repeatedly states the wrong facts, is informed what the truth is but then repeatedly makes the same claim

That makes a LIE

What makes a Trump lie? Is saying something that is not true a lie?
You may be blatantly wrong, but unless you know the actual facts you are not lying.
But in Trumps case, he repeatedly states the wrong facts, is informed what the truth is but then repeatedly makes the same claim
That makes a LIE
1. Trump exaggerates a lot. That is his personality. You should know that by now.

2. Biden was incoherent, that is disqualifying. One example:
Trump said that Biden's open borders allowed criminals into the US who are raping and killing women and girls.
Biden then said that women and girls are also raped by their fathers, brothers, and uncles.

We can't unsee that debate.

Can't you find an objective source?

What were Trump's lies?
Trump's tax cuts are set to expire--that will be a tax increase that should be laid right at the feet of Biden and the democrats.

. Trump exaggerates a lot. That is his personality. You should know that by now.

So, when Trump accuses Biden of letting in millions of murderers and rapists into the country and it is actually around 100,000 with criminal records….

Is he lying or just exaggerating ?

So, when Trump accuses Biden of letting in millions of murderers and rapists into the country and it is actually around 100,000 with criminal records….
Is he lying or just exaggerating ?
If we know the number the record should correct it.

I called for official "minutes" by both parties to correct the official record of "mis-speaks" and see where the major policy differences are.

Both men spewed misinformation. The final debate minutes should be truthful presenting both sides fairly, even if there are two versions.

Forum List

Back