What did you hear McCain and graham say?

It certainly was an act of war, but not an invasion.

And neither the missile strikes will be an invasion.

Do you understand now? And you will still be backing Assad, the Baathists, the communists, and backing Iran

Do you understand now? And you will still be backing Assad, the Baathists, the communists, and backing Iran

The Japanese didn't invade Pearl Harbor either.

I understand that bad guys are killing other bad guys and we don't need to get involved with acts of war. I remember Obama saying that he would talk to the leaders of Iran. How did that work out?

I understand that bad guys are killing other bad guys and we don't need to get involved with acts of war. I remember Obama saying that he would talk to the leaders of Iran. How did that work out?

Immaterial and a comparison that adds nothing to the conversation.

But if we let the Syrian-Iranian alliance to grow stronger, there undoubtedly will be ground war in the ME.

The US bombing Syria will be an act of war against Syria on behalf of Al Qaeda. You delude yourself if you think it's something different. Al Qaeda, those responsible for this :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqp22Vhq_DQ]911 The Falling Man - YouTube[/ame]

How you can think of doing ANYTHING to support these people is incomprehensible.

But if we let the Syrian-Iranian alliance to grow stronger, there undoubtedly will be ground war in the ME.

What would committing an act of war by sending cruise missiles into Syria do to weaken the Syrian-Iranian alliance?

We supported the Muslim Brotherhood. More accurately we opposed the old regime and the MB was the best organized group among many. Had we had more involvement we could have swayed the course of events.
What happens in Syria will effect the rest of the ME, which is in our strategic interest. Isolationists are so parochial.

Why is it the role of the USA to decide who runs other countries? What gives us the right to interfere in a civil war?

If you think that is our role in the world, why did we do nothing when thousands were being killed in Sudan and Congo?

It is our role because we have strategic interests in assuring certain outcomes. Post-Soviet Afghanistan should have been a good lesson in that.

In other words, we are aggressors well beyond our borders.

What would committing an act of war by sending cruise missiles into Syria do to weaken the Syrian-Iranian alliance?

Think about your good question, then give us an answer.

We supported the Muslim Brotherhood. More accurately we opposed the old regime and the MB was the best organized group among many. Had we had more involvement we could have swayed the course of events.
What happens in Syria will effect the rest of the ME, which is in our strategic interest. Isolationists are so parochial.

Why is it the role of the USA to decide who runs other countries? What gives us the right to interfere in a civil war?

If you think that is our role in the world, why did we do nothing when thousands were being killed in Sudan and Congo?

It is our role because we have strategic interests in assuring certain outcomes. Post-Soviet Afghanistan should have been a good lesson in that.

so you are claiming that if we attack syria the taliban and al queda will evaporate?

The Russians and Iranians are laughing at our incompetent monkey boy president as he appempts to save face at the expense of the american economy.

BTW, if we send cruise missiles into Syria, is there a chance that some children will be killed?

This whole thing is lunacy. McCrazy and Obozo should both be locked up in the looney bin.

so you are claiming that if we attack syria the taliban and al queda will evaporate?

The Russians and Iranians are laughing at our incompetent monkey boy president as he appempts to save face at the expense of the american economy.

BTW, if we send cruise missiles into Syria, is there a chance that some children will be killed?

This whole thing is lunacy. McCrazy and Obozo should both be locked up in the looney bin.

Oh, what a silly comment. The Syrians, Iranians, and the Russians are laughing with glee because of the likes of you, Redfish. are trying to block the best efforts of the US. You will fail.

Forum List

Back