What difference, at this point, does it make?

Make up your mind! I thought the rebels were responsible. Different day, different problem, eh? Are Obama and Kerry in league with Assad's brother now? :doubt:

It's up to Obabble to determine...and map a strategy that will most likely require Hillary to get involved in 2016.

Make up your mind! I thought the rebels were responsible. Different day, different problem, eh? Are Obama and Kerry in league with Assad's brother now? :doubt:

Yeah it is sounding like the different versions we got of Benghazi from the administration, I understand your frustration.

The problem is that we simply do not know and we are planning bombing that country for what? TO ‘secure the weapons? Bombing ONLY leads to losing accountability on the weapons OR actually releasing them. What is the positive outcome here? None.

I honestly don’t care who used them or why. The real question is WHAT ARE OUR GOALS in perusing military action. At the moment, we don’t seem to have any even though we are constantly talking about killing people over there.

I would note that it does not seem that our government really cares where they came from either. We have no real investigation and nothing more than vapid statements like ‘we have it on good intelligence that blah blah blah.’ Bush anyone?

At least with this particular piece of intelligence, no one can ever prove that it was baseless as there is nothing to investigate after we make our holes in the earth like Bush’s blunder. I guess that he made the mistake of mentioning intel that could be verified after the war.

Forum List

Back