What difference between history of white america and Castro

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
They both oppressed it citizens
They both killed it citizens for voting
They voted killed minority groups fighting for rights

People cheered Castro death in America, they can't do that in Cuba

People cheered Castro death in America, they can't do that in Cuba

The only thing you know about Cuba is what your corporate state media feeds you, you know, the media you don't trust because it's crooked, lies and shit?

First off you're an idiot. I just want to get that out of the way. Anyway, mind if I call you Colin Kaepernick? After all, you're his brain.

When did slavery end in the USA?
Are you aware of a country that never had slavery?
Does the USA continue to oppress it's citizens?
Are you aware of a country that had never oppressed it's citizens?
USA killed its citizens for voting? That's interesting. When did that happen?
Is the following in English? It resembles English. "They voted killed minority groups fighting for rights"

Whites provide the world with the highest standards of life
and the best looking women, which I suppose helps that highest standards of life.

STOP! by no means does the USA have the best looking women. That is unless you really like fake tits. Personally, I can't stand them. They're code for the rest of me is fake as well. If I wanted that I'd order Blow-up Betty. She looks the same, but she's a far cheaper date and the mouth is more useful.

For genuine and complete beauty, look at: Lebanon, Romania, Czechoslovakia, Russia

Whites provide the world with the highest standards of life
and the best looking women, which I suppose helps that highest standards of life.

STOP! by no means do we have the best looking women. That is unless you really like fake tits. Personally, I can't stand them. They're code for the rest of me is fake as well. If I wanted that I'd order Blow-up Betty. She looks the same, but she's a far cheaper date and the mouth is more useful.

For genuine and complete beauty, look at: Lebanon, Romania, Czechoslovakia, Russia
you hang around the wrong women, Try real women, hookers do tend to be made up to the point of being foolish looking. I dont know any woman with fake tits to be honest. I actually dont like big tits. I always plan for the future and I dont want to have no woman with titties that drag the floor when she walks. Gravity sucks.

Forum List

Back