What do average american patriots think about world war 2?

Do you think "Germans are a brother nation and it was a mistake" or do you think "good we got rid of Hitler". I know some americans think Hitler was a good man, and that america was on the wrong side. I dont know how many though.

what Americans think hitler was a good man?

neo-nazis'?

duh

Do you think "Germans are a brother nation and it was a mistake" or do you think "good we got rid of Hitler". I know some americans think Hitler was a good man, and that america was on the wrong side. I dont know how many though.
Not many.

They do get attention.

You're getting the AltRight mixed up with 1488ers. All 1488ers are AltRight, but not all AltRight are 1488ers. In fact, they're an extremely loud minority within the group.
What is 1488ers? I don't keep up with this stuff. Not sure many others do either.
An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right
Basically, what the Republicans and Democrats like to pretend makes up the entirety of the Alt-Right. One should not take this as "White Supremacy" existing entirely within the Alt-Right, only as specific members of the Alt-Right having that view, while mostly siding, otherwise, with their other views. Basically, the Establishment infiltrated parties used a small minority within them to demonize the entire movement.
So much for being to young to compete on the forum huh?

What kind of people do you hang out with? 90% of all people I ever have known thought of Hitler as the Antichrist, the worst that humanity has to offer.

i hang out online with some white nationalists, im not their friend but i frequent such forums.

Most Americans don't ever think about WW2. They know Hitler was bad, but that's about it. We are woefully uninformed about our own history. The history of the rest of the world is even less of a concern. The crazy AltRight has chosen Hitler as a hero, because he represents the hatred for most of the same people they hate, and unfortunately, they are a large part of Trump's supporters. I suspect that if you frequent their sites, you might think they represent far more Americans than they really do.
You're getting the AltRight mixed up with 1488ers. All 1488ers are AltRight, but not all AltRight are 1488ers. In fact, they're an extremely loud minority within the group.

Divide yourselves any way you want. The altRight is still nothing but a bunch of White Supremacist Nazi Racist
I take that as code for "I'm uninformed and will stay that way!". Thanks for your input, it's exactly what I expected, thus I'm not disappointed.

Hindsight being 20/20... Many of us now realized we backed the wrong horse. Stalin, and the Russia he had built atop millions of corpses of his own people have been the largest, and longest lasting threat to our national security, in the whole history of our nation. The fact that such large portions of the modern world in which we live was issued forth from Hitler's Germany speaks volumes about his contributions to humanity, and the world as a whole. Yeah... We fucked that one up.

ya... what's 11 million murdered innocents, right?

scum

What is 1488ers? I don't keep up with this stuff. Not sure many others do either.
Basically, what the Republicans and Democrats like to pretend makes up the entirety of the Alt-Right. One should not take this as "White Supremacy" existing entirely within the Alt-Right, only as specific members of the Alt-Right having that view, while mostly siding, otherwise, with their other views. Basically, the Establishment infiltrated parties used a small minority within them to demonize the entire movement.

that would be "too young"

neo-nazis'?

duh

not exactly neo-nazis but also not SJW, typical american cowboys, patriots, republicans etc. people who are white etc.

Quiet slut!

neo-nazis'?

duh

not exactly neo-nazis but also not SJW, typical american cowboys, patriots, republicans etc. people who are white etc.
there is no such thing as "patriotic republicans" or "typical American cowboys".

I don't know what SJW means.

neo-nazis'?

duh

there is no such thing as "patriotic republicans" or "typical American cowboys".

I don't know what SJW means.

SJW means Social Justice Warrior, its a extreme type of Liberal, Minority defending, LGBT defending, etc. person

Quiet slut!

riiiight... because all women who aren't trump trash must be sluts.

paid shill.

neo-nazis'?

duh

You may want to rephrase that, because it looks like you're trying to say that white people think America should have backed Hitler.

Hindsight being 20/20... Many of us now realized we backed the wrong horse. Stalin, and the Russia he had built atop millions of corpses of his own people have been the largest, and longest lasting threat to our national security, in the whole history of our nation. The fact that such large portions of the modern world in which we live was issued forth from Hitler's Germany speaks volumes about his contributions to humanity, and the world as a whole. Yeah... We fucked that one up.

scum
Depends on what you compare it to... 11million now... I wonder how many it will be 20 years from now...

Good to know. Reminds me of the statement from NAMBLA that said they were just a social group of men mentoring young boys to help them through their formative years.
I didn't believe your story any more than theirs.

scum
Depends on what you compare it to... 11million now... I wonder how many it will be 20 years from now...

it's always been 11 million, scum....

catholics, gypsies, jews, gays and scientists.

you're welcome, pondscum

Good to know. Reminds me of the statement from NAMBLA that said they were just a social group of men mentoring young boys to help them through their formative years.
I didn't believe your story any more than theirs.
Oh, I'm sure you did all kinds of research to come to the conclusion that an entire movement is a bunch of racists. Tell me, how many TV 'News' stations did you watch to get there?

Forum List

Back