What do blacks want?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
What do blacks want? You keep acting like you want something but what is it????

A few things I've seen
1. Stop @ frisk
2. Be easy on black youth when it has to crimes
3. Teachers are expected to treat young blacks differently as they can't write them up.
4. No stand your ground against a young man beating on you.

Now I don't understand how this helps blacks. :(

Of course that's just my opinion. I want to know if I am close or out to dinner....

Last edited:
  • Banned
Here's what we need to do

1. Admit that we have a problem within the black community
2. Debate means to help them fix the problem
3. Move forward with that solution

1. Is going to take blacks like Don lemon and others admitting that we have to fix things. Stop the victimhood mindset and start thinking logically.

2. I agree partly with the down fall of the black family being a part of it...So we need to add a class called "how to be a parent". Secondly our media needs to tone down the gansta mindset and slowly refocus towards showing blacks real roll models....Look at my roll model thread to get roll models if you're media to show case. Personally, I think black history month when it has to do with scientist and real roll models is good. These kids need to see that there's better then killing their brother across the street. On the otherhand I think the media should drive the message that blacks can be the police. This would help them accept police that would lead to more stability.

I like some of Katsteve idea's of the black community building up wealth. Start your own businesses, brands, etc. ;)

3. Have the will to move forward with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back