What do Indy’s and moderates think…is Biden to blame for fuel prices and inflation?

We know what hardcore Lefties think….but what do the fence-sitters think?
How much of this shit-show is Biden responsible for?
A new poll came out yesterday or today and it's premise was 68% of Americans are putting the blame squarely where it belongs, on Biden's Shoulders.

Eventually most people wake up except those who want to believe the lie.

We know what hardcore Lefties think….but what do the fence-sitters think?
How much of this shit-show is Biden responsible for?

It was his former boss that set all this in motion. Biden inherited it and I'm sure he knew that. He probably underestimated the size of Putin's testicles (and overestimated the size of Obama's), therefore the retaking of Ukraine by Russia was never expected. Yes, the economy is feeling a huge wake due to PUTIN's decision to invade. However, Putin would not have invaded if Obama hadn't infiltrated Ukraine already. And that was simply not legal or justified. I wouldn't blame either Biden OR Putin as much as I would blame the Obama Administration in which Biden was just a blithering, drooling little yes-man.

If that poll is true, there are some dumb ass people in this country. Inflation is worldwide right now.
Inflation is worldwide. That said, how smart is it to push policy that limits domestic drilling, production, and refining only to put US more dependent on foreign oil from unstable and/or unfriendly nations?

Inflation is worldwide. That said, how smart is it to push policy that limits domestic drilling, production, and refining only to put US more dependent on foreign oil from unstable and/or unfriendly nations?
Inflation is only showing up where countries made stupid decisions like we did flooding their economies with free money to offset the effects of Covid for the most part, at least in the developed world.

It seems like the central bankers from all of those nations got together and decided that if everyone did it, none of them individually would suffer terribly as a result.

And its not just oil

I saw a $60 price for one sheet of 15/32” plywood at Lowes yesterday that coat $18 when biden took office

so even the official government inflation rate is bunk

Why, so I can have an interesting, honest, objective, informed conversation on the issue with you?

:auiqs.jpg:

I've gone over it many, many times. I've kept it as simple as I could for the Alt Righties. The search engine here works just fine, and you're free to look it up.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Why thanks for asking.

His policies and poor decision making has certainly made things worse.

The extended Unemployment made things worse, but that is on Congress more than the POTUS as I do not think the POTUS has the power to stop what Congress put into action.

His pushing of the vaccine mandate was a huge fail and made things worse.

I do not blame him for Russia invading Ukraine

I do not blame him for the higher oil prices even before Russia invade Ukraine. In his first year in office the number of active wells went up by 51% and US oil production went up by 16%. I do not give Biden credit for this, but it did happen.

The thing I would say he is the most responsible for is the lack of any sort of polices or moves that would help to make things better, nothing he has done has worked as intended, none of it has helped the situation improve

Forum List

Back