🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

Here is an example of the Right lying:

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017

• Trump's phones weren't tapped.
  • President Obama didn't direct any surveillance of the Trump campaign.
But please keep telling us how Donald Trump's phones were bugged.
Trump tower phones were bugged............

All in an effort to get Page...............Trump did business there..........so it's very possible they listened in to his conversations..........

Did they get Page..........hmmmm
Glad to right back to Trump's lie:

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

When were Carter Page's phones tapped?

A month after Page left the Trump campaign.

Federal government investigators grew suspicious of Page’s Russian contacts and a trip he took to Moscow during the campaign, so they wiretapped him in late October 2016. (Note that this was a month after Page had left the Trump campaign.)

So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump?

We'll see.........................unless the FBI stonewalls the IG again or Utah's investigation.........

Perhaps the FBI needs clinton to clean things up for them............like she did with her emails......

time will tell.
So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump
It was Manafort actually and fact check story it would be incidental wire tapping...........

Okay so after going 'Page Page Page' now you want to go "Manafort Manafort Manafort'?

Remember we are starting off with Trump's original lie that he was wire tapped.

Then you claimed that the FISA warrant showed that Trump was being wiretapped- because of Carter Page....who didn't work for the Trump campaign by then.

Now its 'Manafort!'

And when was Manafort wire tapped?

Again- before after he was no longer with the Trump campaign.

They tapped Trump towers via a FISA warrant for Page....

And after a year of watching Page they basically got nothing.........

But please say that Trump Towers wasn't bugged..............we'd be surprised if the left stopped lying.
Trump claimed Obama wiretapped HIM

Not someone else who was under investigation
Was done under the Obama administration.

Got the FISA warrant from a DNC paid stooge...........

Are you suffering from guilt by association..........

Perhaps you can smash a computer like the IRS and you'd feel better.
Trump claimed he was personally wiretapped

He LIED
Not via a FISA WARRANT.....but others had those warrants and were in Trump Tower......not to mention if he talked to them while under surveillance then he would have been INCIDENTALLY TAPPED.

I'm not a liberal (Heaven forbid) but I think President Trump was right whe he said he was being spied on!

He was absolutely spot on!

All in an effort to get Page...............Trump did business there..........so it's very possible they listened in to his conversations..........

Federal government investigators grew suspicious of Page’s Russian contacts and a trip he took to Moscow during the campaign, so they wiretapped him in late October 2016. (Note that this was a month after Page had left the Trump campaign.)

So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump?

We'll see.........................unless the FBI stonewalls the IG again or Utah's investigation.........

Perhaps the FBI needs clinton to clean things up for them............like she did with her emails......

time will tell.
So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump
It was Manafort actually and fact check story it would be incidental wire tapping...........

Okay so after going 'Page Page Page' now you want to go "Manafort Manafort Manafort'?

Then you claimed that the FISA warrant showed that Trump was being wiretapped- because of Carter Page....who didn't work for the Trump campaign by then.

Now its 'Manafort!'

I got the names mixed up so sue me...

But both of those guys were being tapped....................sooooo if Trump talked to either of them then YES his conversations with them would be recorded.............Even if he called them from a cell phone at the golf course..........

Here is an example of the Right lying:

• Trump's phones weren't tapped.
  • President Obama didn't direct any surveillance of the Trump campaign.
But please keep telling us how Donald Trump's phones were bugged.

time will tell.

And now hero's are being investigated themselves.
Revisiting Trump's Wiretap Tweets - FactCheck.org
From your link:

There is still no evidence that Obama ordered wiretapping of Trump or Trump Tower. Trump misrepresented the process in his tweets. Under the law, the Justice Department and FBI submit a request to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, known as the FISA court, which authorizes the wiretapping. Obama would have no role in requesting or approving a wiretap. The CNN story said that the Justice Department and FBI obtained a FISA court order to conduct surveillance of Manafort – not Trump. And there’s no evidence that even Manafort was wiretapped while at Trump Tower. The CNN story said, “While Manafort has a residence in Trump Tower, it’s unclear whether FBI surveillance of him took place there.”

There is no evidence that any of Trump’s conversations were picked up by the FBI, but if they were that would have been “incidental collection” of information. Nunes said in March that he reviewed “intelligence reports” that show “incidental collection” on some unnamed Trump transition team members. Nunes said he did not know if any of Trump’s conversations were picked up during surveillance. The CNN story also said, “It’s unclear whether Trump himself was picked up on the surveillance.”

Incidental collection of information is legal with a FISA court order. Trump claimed that Obama was responsible for illegal Watergate-style wiretapping, but CNN wrote that the FISA court authorized the wiretapping of Manafort. That would make the incidental collection of information on Trump, or anyone else, perfectly legal. Nunes made the same point in March.

We don’t know exactly when the alleged wiretapping of Manafort occurred. The CNN story said there were two instances when the FBI obtained a FISA warrant. The first was in 2014, before Manafort joined the Trump campaign. But CNN said that “it is unclear when the new warrant started.” Did it occur while Manafort was a member of the Trump campaign team? Did it occur during “the very sacred election process,” as Trump tweeted? We don’t know.

There is still much that we don’t know about the ongoing federal investigation into Russia and the Trump campaign. It may be that Manafort — as CNN reported — was the target of a court-ordered wiretap. It may even turn out that Trump was inadvertently picked up if he spoke to Manafort when the court order was in place.

But there is no evidence to support Trump’s tweets accusing Obama of illegally wiretapping his phones. That was the case in March, and it remains so. However, we will continue to monitor developments and provide updates when necessary.

I'm not a liberal (Heaven forbid) but I think President Trump was right whe he said he was being spied on!

Of course you do.

Even though there is absolutely no evidence to support Trump's claims.

time will tell.

Now its 'Manafort!'

But both of those guys were being tapped....................sooooo if Trump talked to either of them then YES his conversations with them would be recorded.............Even if he called them from a cell phone at the golf course..........
A) You were wrong- that happens- at least you can admit it unlike Trump.
B) Both guys were tapped- while neither of them were on the Trump campaign.
C) Yes- 'if' - but there is absolutely no evidence of 'if' happening- just as if I were to speculate that the FBI might have wiretapped a conversation between Manafort and Putin. "If" Manafort conspired with Putin to help get Trump elected.....

Of course you do.

Be patient...........investigations are underway to determine that............

To determine how the DNC paid a spy to get dirt on Trump and get warrants over false information..........then leak it to the press during election time.

And with all of this Hildabeast still lost.......

Patience...........isn't that what you tell us when your investigation has lasted over a year now................

We'll see who's dirty before this ends..........

time will tell.

Now its 'Manafort!'

C) Yes- 'if' - but there is absolutely no evidence of 'if' happening- just as if I were to speculate that the FBI might have wiretapped a conversation between Manafort and Putin. "If" Manafort conspired with Putin to help get Trump elected.....
The evidence to get the FISA warrants were tainted................

Again..........Patience................it's coming........

If trump didn't what to be picked up on CIA/NSA wiretap maybe he should not have called so many Russians.

Of course you do.

Be patient...........investigations are underway to determine that............

Oh I am patient- I am not the one who wants Mueller's investigation to stop before he is finished.

Meanwhile- I am sure that there will be investigations to try to find some- any- evidence for lots of Trump's specious claims.

Like that he was 'wiretapped'- or that 5 million illegals voted in the 2016 election or any of the hundreds of things he has claimed that he has absolutely no evidence of.

Now its 'Manafort!'

The evidence to get the FISA warrants were tainted................

Again..........Patience................it's coming........

And by 'tainted' you mean the fictional account put out by Nunes's kangaroo committee.

But I can see why you would hope that there would be some technicality to get off Trump's buddies that have plead guilty or are under indictment.

Anything to protect your Dear Leader.

If trump didn't what to be picked up on CIA/NSA wiretap maybe he should not have called so many Russians.
Capitalist companies like Amazon and Walmart shouldn't do business in russia?

There are no laws against companies doing business with Russia.

There are laws against foreign influence is our elections.
Like Mexico has in ours by allowing their citizens to illegally vote in ours?

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?
I would like to once again, prove how a liberal will react.
View attachment 185540
I would like to once again, prove how a Trumpster will react:
images

Other than that I have no idea which "mother" you are referring to, that's all true.

What have leftwingers not lied about?

But please say that Trump Towers wasn't bugged..............we'd be surprised if the left stopped lying.

He LIED
Not via a FISA WARRANT.....but others had those warrants and were in Trump Tower......not to mention if he talked to them while under surveillance then he would have been INCIDENTALLY TAPPED.

So if Trump was talking to criminals, he would have been recorded

That in no way means HIS lines were tapped ....he lied
Even his own Justice Department admits it

He LIED

So if Trump was talking to criminals, he would have been recorded

That in no way means HIS lines were tapped ....he lied
Even his own Justice Department admits it
No proof that they are criminals............and whether incidential wire tapping or not it is still wire tapping. Just not a FISA warrant against Trump himself.

Manafort had a office in Trump Towers................so it would be obvious if they tapped his phone then Trump Towers was indeed tapped.

So basically the whole story is splitting hairs.

To nip your probable next statements...............In this country you are innocent til proven guilty. Manafort has pled innocent to the conspiracy that he was charged for by Mueller and the FBI.

Trial date was postponed due to Defense claims that the FBI has been slow on it's in for disclosure documents..........and has not provided the information demanded by the defense.

Trial is now estimated to start in September.

Three former Trump campaign officials charged by special counsel

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?
Trump has been under investigation for years. The fact you elected a guy like this says a lot more about you than it does the fbi

Forum List

Back