🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?
I would like to once again, prove how a liberal will react.
View attachment 185540
I would like to once again, prove how a Trumpster will react:
images

Other than that I have no idea which "mother" you are referring to, that's all true.

What have leftwingers not lied about?

What has Trump not lied about? Which of Trump's lies have you not parroted and applauded?

To nip your probable next statements...............In this country you are innocent til proven guilty. Manafort has pled innocent to the conspiracy that he was charged for by Mueller and the FBI.

Trial date was postponed due to Defense claims that the FBI has been slow on it's in for disclosure documents..........and has not provided the information demanded by the defense.

Trial is now estimated to start in September.

Three former Trump campaign officials charged by special counsel

Yeah Manafort is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Funny how Trump- and yourself- don't feel that way about Clinton.

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

None of them are even charged with a crime and Trump has declared their guilt.

To nip your probable next statements...............In this country you are innocent til proven guilty. Manafort has pled innocent to the conspiracy that he was charged for by Mueller and the FBI.

Trial date was postponed due to Defense claims that the FBI has been slow on it's in for disclosure documents..........and has not provided the information demanded by the defense.

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

What crime has Trump been charged with?

Here is an example of the Right lying:

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017

• Trump's phones weren't tapped.
  • President Obama didn't direct any surveillance of the Trump campaign.
But please keep telling us how Donald Trump's phones were bugged.
Trump tower phones were bugged............

All in an effort to get Page...............Trump did business there..........so it's very possible they listened in to his conversations..........

Did they get Page..........hmmmm
Glad to right back to Trump's lie:

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

When were Carter Page's phones tapped?

A month after Page left the Trump campaign.

Federal government investigators grew suspicious of Page’s Russian contacts and a trip he took to Moscow during the campaign, so they wiretapped him in late October 2016. (Note that this was a month after Page had left the Trump campaign.)

So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump?

We'll see.........................unless the FBI stonewalls the IG again or Utah's investigation.........

Perhaps the FBI needs clinton to clean things up for them............like she did with her emails......

time will tell.
So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump
It was Manafort actually and fact check story it would be incidental wire tapping...........

so sue me.......................your side still has a phony Russia Russia Russia investigation.......

And now hero's are being investigated themselves.
Revisiting Trump's Wiretap Tweets - FactCheck.org

Read your own bloody post... This says exactly what we have been saying from the start...

Yes some of Manafort conversations were listen in on, WHY? Because he was talking to the Russians who were being tapped and for good reason

Trump tower phones were bugged............

All in an effort to get Page...............Trump did business there..........so it's very possible they listened in to his conversations..........

Did they get Page..........hmmmm

Federal government investigators grew suspicious of Page’s Russian contacts and a trip he took to Moscow during the campaign, so they wiretapped him in late October 2016. (Note that this was a month after Page had left the Trump campaign.)

So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump?

We'll see.........................unless the FBI stonewalls the IG again or Utah's investigation.........

Perhaps the FBI needs clinton to clean things up for them............like she did with her emails......

time will tell.
So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump
It was Manafort actually and fact check story it would be incidental wire tapping...........

so sue me.......................your side still has a phony Russia Russia Russia investigation.......

Read your own bloody post... This says exactly what we have been saying from the start...

Yes some of Manafort conversations were listen in on, WHY? Because he was talking to the Russians who were being tapped and for good reason

They had no right to listen in on an American citizen, dumbass.

in case anyone is wondering, i still think it's fucking hilarious

time will tell.

they do if he's talking to the subject of a warrant, fuckwit.

time will tell.

Republicans and Trump disagree with you.

Why are you calling Trump a dumbass?

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

the same crimes that Clinton, Comey and McCabe have been charged with.

time will tell.

The warrant was illegal.

time will tell.

Republicans and Trump disagree with you.

Why are you calling Trump a dumbass?

They certainly don't.

The warrant was illegal.

:rofl:

sure it was

save regurgitating hannity for one of your fuckwit friends.

The warrant was illegal.

Not a single court has decided that the warrant was illegal.

And it was issued according to the very same FISA law Trump just resigned in January.

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

the same crimes that Clinton, Comey and McCabe have been charged with.

The latter three haven't been charged only because Herr Mewler is a sleazy bag of shit working for the deep state and we don't have a special councel to investigate them.

The warrant was illegal.

:rofl:

sure it was

save regurgitating hannity for one of your fuckwit friends.

Of course is was illegal. A bogus "dossier" was used to approve it. The FBI lied to the judge who did. The IG is investigating all this.

The warrant was illegal.

And it was issued according to the very same FISA law Trump just resigned in January.
Yet.

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

Since there has been absolutely no evidence that Trump was ever spied on by the Obama administration so far the only thing that has been proven is that once more Trump was lying.

But we are all rather too used to Trump being proven to be a liar again and again and again.
Since there has been absolutely no evidence that Trump was ever spied on by the Obama administration
Former Obama official admits: We spied on Trump
Speaking on MSNBC March 2, Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under Obama, confirmed that not only was the previous administration collecting intelligence on the Trump team, it was attempting to share it as far and wide as possible.
And you wonder why we HATE you lying mother fuckers..
Nothing in there which confirms Trump's lie. Try again.

The warrant was illegal.

Yet.
True- and Trump has not been indicted.

Yet.

upload_2018-4-2_15-7-50.jpeg

The warrant was illegal.

Yet.
True- and Trump has not been indicted.

Yet.
He never will be, dumbfuck. Herr Mewler has no evidence of any crimes.

Forum List

Back