🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

To nip your probable next statements...............In this country you are innocent til proven guilty. Manafort has pled innocent to the conspiracy that he was charged for by Mueller and the FBI.

Trial date was postponed due to Defense claims that the FBI has been slow on it's in for disclosure documents..........and has not provided the information demanded by the defense.

Trial is now estimated to start in September.

Three former Trump campaign officials charged by special counsel

Yeah Manafort is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Funny how Trump- and yourself- don't feel that way about Clinton.

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

None of them are even charged with a crime and Trump has declared their guilt.

I looked at the charges a little bit on Manafort...........most of the charges are tax evasion and bank fraud...........from 2006 and 2015......then tied to lobbying...........These charges could be brought against over half of politicians currently serving............and most of big business and lobbyist...........Hiding money offshore to avoid taxation....

Who is shocked that conservatives don't think that tax evasion or bank fraud are real crimes?
I knew you'd say that and it went right over your liberal head..............I said NOW CHARGE everyone in politics who is guilty of it...]

Feel free to provide evidence of that guilt.

Meanwhile clearly Mueller has evidence to support charges against Manafort- and we can be assured that he will indict anyone else he finds has committed a crime while he continues his investigation into possible collusion between Russia and Trump.

Of course the one in politics most likely to be guilty of tax evasion or bank fraud is your Dear Leader.

There isn't the slightest thing "clear" about it, and when is he going to charge someone with "collusion?" You know, the "crime" he's actually supposed to be investigating?

TheDude, post: 19617716
You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

Why? There was no spying on Trump. Oh you mean Carter Page? Trumpo says was nobody to him and left the Trumpo campaign before the FISA warrant was issued.

You listen to right wing hate talk fake news radio too much.

Funny you guys use that roflmao gif.......

As the Hildabeast got tons of money from them in deals...............

Now put up another laughing deal.........

And yes ......your turn is coming...............enjoy
That's better............how his regulations holding up..........heard a lot of them are gone now.

you hear a lot of stupid shit

the problem is you believe it
Then why are the CFR's down in pages......................When Obama left office a record was set on the number of pages in Federal Regulations........

But don't let facts get you down........you never look at them anyway.

i'd suggest you familiarize yourself with the notice and comment part of rolling back regs

did you also think that the stacks of blank paper trump rolled out as a prop were real?
Well..............when the number of pages in the Federal Register are down.................I guess an idiot could just say the missing pages are blank.

Whatever floats your boat.

I looked at the charges a little bit on Manafort...........most of the charges are tax evasion and bank fraud...........from 2006 and 2015......then tied to lobbying...........These charges could be brought against over half of politicians currently serving............and most of big business and lobbyist...........Hiding money offshore to avoid taxation....

Who is shocked that conservatives don't think that tax evasion or bank fraud are real crimes?

What do they have to do with Trump of Russian "collusion?"

Not when done by friends of Trump?
Again.......you misquote the intentions of the posts...................I said if you do to one you MUST DO TO ALL...........and I said Mueller get your ass busy.........

Manafort I am sure is busy investigating all of the bank fraud and tax evasion done by Trump and his fellow politicians.

What "bank fraud" or "tax evasion?" Trump has been audited every single year. Do you think he could get away with tax evasion under those circumstances?
You're posting snowflake wet dreams.

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

It was just one more of the thousands lies that Trump has told. Obama did not have his wires tapped.

Gator: Obama did not tap Trump. Sure, Obama's people trapped Trump's people, but Obama didn't tap Trump ...

Which should make you curious as to why Trump employed so many shady players.

for the same reason he borrowed money from russia

he has no choice

Again.......you misquote the intentions of the posts...................I said if you do to one you MUST DO TO ALL...........and I said Mueller get your ass busy.........

Manafort I am sure is busy investigating all of the bank fraud and tax evasion done by Trump and his fellow politicians.
LOL

He and gates are on trial set now for possibly Sept...................mostly on tax evasion.................

He is a scapegoat and you know it.....

Just hope you guys like the return fire that's coming..........

Funny you guys use that roflmao gif.......

As the Hildabeast got tons of money from them in deals...............

Now put up another laughing deal.........

And yes ......your turn is coming...............enjoy

Is that Forest Gump?

It was just one more of the thousands lies that Trump has told. Obama did not have his wires tapped.

Gator: Obama did not tap Trump. Sure, Obama's people trapped Trump's people, but Obama didn't tap Trump ...

Sorry, I don't speak bull shit. Can you translate that to English for me?

Read your own bloody post... This says exactly what we have been saying from the start...

Yes some of Manafort conversations were listen in on, WHY? Because he was talking to the Russians who were being tapped and for good reason

They had no right to listen in on an American citizen, dumbass.

they do if he's talking to the subject of a warrant, fuckwit.

The warrant was illegal.

:rofl:

sure it was

save regurgitating hannity for one of your fuckwit friends.

Of course is was illegal. A bogus "dossier" was used to approve it. The FBI lied to the judge who did. The IG is investigating all this.

Hmm....even the warrants on the foreign nationals that Trump's people were calling?

What "bank fraud" or "tax evasion?" Trump has been audited every single year. Do you think he could get away with tax evasion under those circumstances?

You think an IRS audit would pick up what Mueller's investigation will find?

And you are quite the gullible nitwit if you think Trumpo didn't know about his lawyer's hush money to Stormy.

Ethics watchdog files complaint alleging Trump lawyer's payment to Stormy ...
https://www.cnbc.com › ethics-w...

bripat9643, post: 19639228
Of course is was illegal. A bogus "dossier" was used to approve it. The FBI lied to the judge who did. The IG is investigating all this.

You need to get off fake news. There was more than one judge and much much more than the dossier.

I know, comrade. The American language is so difficult at first but you will improve.

I know, comrade. The American language is so difficult at first but you will improve.

Two posts in a row you made no sense, but what the hell. I'll give you your reward

When you have no ability to comprehend what you read, there will be many posts you struggle with.

And you are quite the gullible nitwit if you think Trumpo didn't know about his lawyer's hush money to Stormy.

Is Herr Mewler a lawyer or an accountant?

Two posts in a row you made no sense, but what the hell. I'll give you your reward

When you have no ability to comprehend what you read, there will be many posts you struggle with.

Or maybe you could start making more sense because right now you are writing like you've finished four martinis and you're pouring number five

Is Herr Mewler a lawyer or an accountant?

It's classic that stupid as shit leftists like FooledByO swear that Mueller is a Republican and they are convinced that he's going to nail Trump's ass to the wall. They're the worst liars

Forum List

Back