🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

To nip your probable next statements...............In this country you are innocent til proven guilty. Manafort has pled innocent to the conspiracy that he was charged for by Mueller and the FBI.

Trial date was postponed due to Defense claims that the FBI has been slow on it's in for disclosure documents..........and has not provided the information demanded by the defense.

Trial is now estimated to start in September.

Three former Trump campaign officials charged by special counsel

Yeah Manafort is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Funny how Trump- and yourself- don't feel that way about Clinton.

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

None of them are even charged with a crime and Trump has declared their guilt.
And your side has not charged Trump with a crime but are convicting him daily in social media and MSM.

So deal with it...................We know your purpose.............and it sure isn't about Justice.

I looked at the charges a little bit on Manafort...........most of the charges are tax evasion and bank fraud...........from 2006 and 2015......then tied to lobbying...........These charges could be brought against over half of politicians currently serving............and most of big business and lobbyist...........Hiding money offshore to avoid taxation....

If this is the new path of the FBI...........then please NOW CHARGE ALL GUILTY OF IT...............Need to build a few more prisons though.

To nip your probable next statements...............In this country you are innocent til proven guilty. Manafort has pled innocent to the conspiracy that he was charged for by Mueller and the FBI.

Trial date was postponed due to Defense claims that the FBI has been slow on it's in for disclosure documents..........and has not provided the information demanded by the defense.

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

And your side has not charged Trump with a crime but are convicting him daily in social media and MSM..

Hmmm after 8 years of your side- including Trump himself- convicting Obama with crimes daily and convicting Hillary Clinton of crimes for the last 20 years- and of course McCabe and Comey of crimes for the last year.....none of whom have ever been charged with crimes.....

I find your offense at how Trump is being treated unfairly is rather hilarious.

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

I looked at the charges a little bit on Manafort...........most of the charges are tax evasion and bank fraud...........from 2006 and 2015......then tied to lobbying...........These charges could be brought against over half of politicians currently serving............and most of big business and lobbyist...........Hiding money offshore to avoid taxation....

Who is shocked that conservatives don't think that tax evasion or bank fraud are real crimes?

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

And your side has not charged Trump with a crime but are convicting him daily in social media and MSM..

Hmmm after 8 years of your side- including Trump himself- convicting Obama with crimes daily and convicting Hillary Clinton of crimes for the last 20 years- and of course McCabe and Comey of crimes for the last year.....none of whom have ever been charged with crimes.....

I find your offense at how Trump is being treated unfairly is rather hilarious.
I really don't care what you find funny....................let them go before a real courtroom with 12 jurors and see how they fair..............Instead of the MICKEY MOUSE political BS we see day in and day out.................

Get a court order ......................then erase demanded evidence from the court and tell them so....................see where you end up at.

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

Who is shocked that conservatives don't think that tax evasion or bank fraud are real crimes?

What do they have to do with Trump of Russian "collusion?"

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

I knew you'd say that and it went right over your liberal head..............I said NOW CHARGE everyone in politics who is guilty of it.................I WOULD LOVE THAT..................and said we'd need new prisons for all the ones going there................both sides of the ISLE............CLEAN HOUSE PLEASE.............I would be OVERJOYED.................

GET BUSY MUELLER

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

In one of the counts they are being charged with it said they were lobbying for the Ukraine with business ties...........took illegal loans..........then offshored it..........

They were making money...........just like so many others....................the FBI needs to FRAG someone because for over a year the drum beat is that Trump rigged the dang elections and COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA...........YAWN...........

They can't get over the Fact that they lost because the American people REJECTED Hillary Clinton..............

DUCK..............whew that was close................sniper fire in Bosnia...............They love LIARS..........

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

Not when done by friends of Trump?

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

I knew you'd say that and it went right over your liberal head..............I said NOW CHARGE everyone in politics who is guilty of it.................I WOULD LOVE THAT..................and said we'd need new prisons for all the ones going there................both sides of the ISLE............CLEAN HOUSE PLEASE.............I would be OVERJOYED.................

GET BUSY MUELLER

Do not mistake a far left drone troll for an actual true liberal.

There are no true liberals on this board.

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

I knew you'd say that and it went right over your liberal head..............I said NOW CHARGE everyone in politics who is guilty of it...]

Feel free to provide evidence of that guilt.

Meanwhile clearly Mueller has evidence to support charges against Manafort- and we can be assured that he will indict anyone else he finds has committed a crime while he continues his investigation into possible collusion between Russia and Trump.

Of course the one in politics most likely to be guilty of tax evasion or bank fraud is your Dear Leader.

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

Again.......you misquote the intentions of the posts...................I said if you do to one you MUST DO TO ALL...........and I said Mueller get your ass busy.

If manafort is the only one doing it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then I have some Ocean Front Property to sell you in Arizona...............

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

Again.......you misquote the intentions of the posts...................I said if you do to one you MUST DO TO ALL...........and I said Mueller get your ass busy.........

Manafort I am sure is busy investigating all of the bank fraud and tax evasion done by Trump and his fellow politicians.

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

I knew you'd say that and it went right over your liberal head..............I said NOW CHARGE everyone in politics who is guilty of it...]

Feel free to provide evidence of that guilt.

Meanwhile clearly Mueller has evidence to support charges against Manafort- and we can be assured that he will indict anyone else he finds has committed a crime while he continues his investigation into possible collusion between Russia and Trump.

Of course the one in politics most likely to be guilty of tax evasion or bank fraud is your Dear Leader.
LOL

You are a troll to make that statement.............When you gonna buy that property from me...............

Again.......you misquote the intentions of the posts...................I said if you do to one you MUST DO TO ALL...........and I said Mueller get your ass busy.........

Manafort I am sure is busy investigating all of the bank fraud and tax evasion done by Trump and his fellow politicians.
LOL

He and gates are on trial set now for possibly Sept...................mostly on tax evasion.................

He is a scapegoat and you know it.....

Just hope you guys like the return fire that's coming..........

LOL

He and gates are on trial set now for possibly Sept...................mostly on tax evasion.................

LOL

Funny you guys use that roflmao gif.......

As the Hildabeast got tons of money from them in deals...............

Now put up another laughing deal.........

And yes ......your turn is coming...............enjoy

LOL

That's better............how his regulations holding up..........heard a lot of them are gone now.

LOL

That's better............how his regulations holding up..........heard a lot of them are gone now.

you hear a lot of stupid shit

the problem is you believe it
Then why are the CFR's down in pages......................When Obama left office a record was set on the number of pages in Federal Regulations........

But don't let facts get you down........you never look at them anyway.

you hear a lot of stupid shit

the problem is you believe it
Then why are the CFR's down in pages......................When Obama left office a record was set on the number of pages in Federal Regulations........

But don't let facts get you down........you never look at them anyway.

i'd suggest you familiarize yourself with the notice and comment part of rolling back regs

did you also think that the stacks of blank paper trump rolled out as a prop were real?

Or Comey

Or McCabe.

Where did I say they weren't real crimes, douchebag?

Forum List

Back