🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

bripat9643, post: 19640484
Is Herr Mewler a lawyer or an accountant?

A lawyer investigating potential financial crimes such as money laundering.
The Anatomy Of Hillary Clinton's $84 Million Money-Laundering Scheme | Investor's Business Daily

The Democrats' response? Hold my beer.

The Committee to Defend the President has filed an FEC complaint against Hillary Clinton's campaign, Democratic National Committee (DNC), Democratic state parties and Democratic mega-donors.

As Fox News reported, we documented the Democratic establishment "us[ing] state chapters as straw men to circumvent campaign donation limits and launder(ing) the money back to her campaign." The 101-page complaint focused on the Hillary Victory Fund (HVF) — the $500 million joint fundraising committee between the Clinton campaign, DNC, and dozens of state parties — which did exactly that the Supreme Court declared would still be illegal.

HVF solicited six-figure donations from major donors, including Calvin Klein and "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane, and routed them through state parties en route to the Clinton campaign. Roughly $84 million may have been laundered in what might be the single largest campaign finance scandal in U.S. history.

As I said............I welcome the FBI to hold all accountable for these crimes..............Get busy Mr. Mueller......

The Anatomy Of Hillary Clinton's $84 Million Money-Laundering Scheme | Investor's Business Daily

The Committee to Defend the President has filed an FEC complaint against Hillary Clinton's campaign, Democratic National Committee (DNC), Democratic state parties and Democratic mega-donors.

As Fox News reported, we documented the Democratic establishment "us[ing] state chapters as straw men to circumvent campaign donation limits and launder(ing) the money back to her campaign." The 101-page complaint focused on the Hillary Victory Fund (HVF) — the $500 million joint fundraising committee between the Clinton campaign, DNC, and dozens of state parties — which did exactly that the Supreme Court declared would still be illegal.

HVF solicited six-figure donations from major donors, including Calvin Klein and "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane, and routed them through state parties en route to the Clinton campaign. Roughly $84 million may have been laundered in what might be the single largest campaign finance scandal in U.S. history.

As I said............I welcome the FBI to hold all accountable for these crimes..............Get busy Mr. Mueller......

From your link:

"The only question that matters: Was the law broken? If the answer is yes, then the corrupt Clinton machine should be held accountable."

Apparently the answer is no. The law was not broken. Dream on Clinton hater.

From your link:

"The only question that matters: Was the law broken? If the answer is yes, then the corrupt Clinton machine should be held accountable."

LOL

Take it to a real court room.........instead of the Mickey Mouse Club Political BS courts.........

Hillary lost because everyone with common sense in America knows she's dirty.

From your link:

What is the basis for claiming the law was not broken?

kaz, post: 19640490
It's classic that stupid as shit leftists like FooledByO swear that Mueller is a Republican

Actually I believe Mueller is non-partisan. So what's your lie all about.

"Actually I believe Mueller is non-partisan"

iu

bripat9643, post: 19640602
Thanks for admitting he's not an accountant and he doesn't know jack shit about income taxes.

I never said he was an accountant, idiot. Why are you so twitterpated? But I'm sure Muellar knows enough about taxes to find a crime if Trumpo's business dealings point in that direction.

bripat9643, post: 19640602
Thanks for admitting he's not an accountant and he doesn't know jack shit about income taxes.

I never said he was an accountant, idiot. Why are you so twitterpated? But I'm sure Muellar knows enough about taxes to find a crime if Trumpo's business dealings point in that direction.
garrisonmuellerdigging.jpg

Cartoons are funny. That's about it. Great substitute for facts.
The Cartton is accurate...........plenty of dirt he did nothing about.................If you don't like it..........I suggest you change the channel.

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

First of all, libturds lack any capacity to "think". They have no frontal lobes.

You should NEVER use the word "think" when making reference to something libturds are programmed to believe in. They parrot inane drivel over and over, but resist even processing information that could compromise their programming. If you haven't noticed that out of 100 or so bed wetters, you can ignore 90% of them and still see the standard asinine talking points and insipid threads on a daily basis. It's as if 10 vacuous imbeciles each have 10 sock accounts. They all say the same stupid shit over and over without even responding about the topic when challenged more often than not.

If they do respond the deliberate ignorance is almost blinding.

eagle1462010, post: 19640655
I'm not of the party that's been crying that she lost for over a year now.

I'm not crying at all. Clinton could never embarrass and destroy the Republican brand like Trumpo is doing.
Why am I not surprised you said that.........if you didn't say something like that I would be concerned that you were sick or something.

:itsok:

The Cartton is accurate...........plenty of dirt he did nothing about.................If you don't like it..........I suggest you change the channel.

He did nothing about nothing. So you and your cartoonist got nothing on Hillary. Not one thing.

He did nothing about nothing. So you and your cartoonist got nothing on Hillary. Not one thing.
As I said put her in a real court room and see how it goes.......................Not the 3 ring political circus in politics............

eagle1462010, post: 19640655
I'm not of the party that's been crying that she lost for over a year now.

I'm not crying at all. Clinton could never embarrass and destroy the Republican brand like Trumpo is doing.
Why am I not surprised you said that.........if you didn't say something like that I would be concerned that you were sick or something.

Telling the truth comes naturally to me. You should work on it. You might surprise yourself.

Forum List

Back