🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

If trump didn't what to be picked up on CIA/NSA wiretap maybe he should not have called so many Russians.
Capitalist companies like Amazon and Walmart shouldn't do business in russia?

There are no laws against companies doing business with Russia.

There are laws against foreign influence is our elections.
Like Mexico has in ours by allowing their citizens to illegally vote in ours?

There have been more meeting between Russians and trump stooges than cases of illegals voting.

Dossiergate is the political scandal of the century and the Press is protecting the Dirty Democrats

eagle1462010, post: 19640695
As I said put her in a real court room and see how it goes......

If you want to live in a banana republic, move to one. Take Trumpo with you. Or in case you didn't know, Trumpo won, you got your dream president. Live with it and quit bitching that Trumpo's political opponents are not gonna be locked up.

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

Nope, the Stalinists will continue to lie.

They have a civil war to wage, no time for honesty...

It's classic that stupid as shit leftists like FooledByO swear that Mueller is a Republican

Actually I believe Mueller is non-partisan. So what's your lie all about.

If you'd said, you're right kaz that leftists keep claiming that Mueller is a Republican, but you don't say that, then you'd have had credibility. As it is, you're a LIAR because you're pretending you don't know that

"just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

Hahahahahahaha.

Trump.

So BlindFool, turns out the "in the bag for Hillary" FSB did in FACT have Trump bugged 7 ways from Sunday, their little contribution to rigging the election for Felonia Milhouse Von Pantsuit.

But's that's okay right? I mean, it was her turn, so what's a little treason in making sure she took her rightful place on the throne?

I hear this Mormon prosecutor Sessions hired to go after the FSB has a long history of putting crooked cops in prison... McCabe and Comey ought to be sweating bullets.

t's just a shame Jim Jones isn't their leader.

Notice the guy in the right, middle row??..............LOL

upload_2018-4-2_20-22-13.png

"just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

Hahahahahahaha.

Trump.

So BlindFool, turns out the "in the bag for Hillary" FSB did in FACT have Trump bugged 7 ways from Sunday, .

So turns out- as we have pointed out over and over- that Donald Trump was not bugged at all.

And Trump was just lying.

Which is as big of a surprise as the Russian election results

Liberals knew all along the government would improperly use warrentless taps and other abuses under FISA. We're not the people denying it.

It's the leftists you should be asking.

Just pointing out once again that the Republicans just passed a bill- and Trump just signed it in January- reauthorizing the use of FISA.

IF FISA is so corrupt- why did Trump sign the bill into law?

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

Nope, the Stalinists will continue to lie.

They have a civil war to wage, no time for honesty...

Which is why we oppose the Stalinist- and his minions- Donald Trump and his Trumpsters

First of all, libturds lack any capacity to "think". They have no frontal lobes.

You should NEVER use the word "think" when making reference to something libturds are programmed to believe in. They parrot inane drivel over and over, but resist even processing information that could compromise their programming. If you haven't noticed that out of 100 or so bed wetters, you can ignore 90% of them and still see the standard asinine talking points and insipid threads on a daily basis. It's as if 10 vacuous imbeciles each have 10 sock accounts. They all say the same stupid shit over and over without even responding about the topic when challenged more often than not.

If they do respond the deliberate ignorance is almost blinding.

LOL says the Trumpsters who believe all of Trumps lies.

We'll see.........................unless the FBI stonewalls the IG again or Utah's investigation.........

Perhaps the FBI needs clinton to clean things up for them............like she did with her emails......

time will tell.
So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump
It was Manafort actually and fact check story it would be incidental wire tapping...........

so sue me.......................your side still has a phony Russia Russia Russia investigation.......

And now hero's are being investigated themselves.
Revisiting Trump's Wiretap Tweets - FactCheck.org

Read your own bloody post... This says exactly what we have been saying from the start...

Yes some of Manafort conversations were listen in on, WHY? Because he was talking to the Russians who were being tapped and for good reason

They had no right to listen in on an American citizen, dumbass.

they do if he's talking to the subject of a warrant, fuckwit.

It's far more broadly defined on a FISA warrant. You have cause to trace back (spy on) ANY contact with the named target and THEIR contacts as well. So it essentially gave lawful order to spy on the ENTIRE campaign and everyone in leadership...

So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump
It was Manafort actually and fact check story it would be incidental wire tapping...........

so sue me.......................your side still has a phony Russia Russia Russia investigation.......

And now hero's are being investigated themselves.
Revisiting Trump's Wiretap Tweets - FactCheck.org

Read your own bloody post... This says exactly what we have been saying from the start...

Yes some of Manafort conversations were listen in on, WHY? Because he was talking to the Russians who were being tapped and for good reason

They had no right to listen in on an American citizen, dumbass.

they do if he's talking to the subject of a warrant, fuckwit.

It's far more broadly defined on a FISA warrant. You have cause to trace back (spy on) ANY contact with the named target and THEIR contacts as well. So it essentially gave lawful order to spy on the ENTIRE campaign and everyone in leadership...

except page wasn't part of the campaign when the warrant was obtained.

page left the campaign 9/26/16 and the warrant was issued 10/19/16

that pesky reality, huh?

keep swinging :thup:

Forum List

Back