🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

It was Manafort actually and fact check story it would be incidental wire tapping...........

so sue me.......................your side still has a phony Russia Russia Russia investigation.......

And now hero's are being investigated themselves.
Revisiting Trump's Wiretap Tweets - FactCheck.org

Read your own bloody post... This says exactly what we have been saying from the start...

Yes some of Manafort conversations were listen in on, WHY? Because he was talking to the Russians who were being tapped and for good reason

They had no right to listen in on an American citizen, dumbass.

they do if he's talking to the subject of a warrant, fuckwit.

It's far more broadly defined on a FISA warrant. You have cause to trace back (spy on) ANY contact with the named target and THEIR contacts as well. So it essentially gave lawful order to spy on the ENTIRE campaign and everyone in leadership...

except page wasn't part of the campaign when the warrant was obtained.

page left the campaign 9/26/16 and the warrant was issued 10/19/16

that pesky reality, huh?

keep swinging :thup:

If you weren't consuming crap journalism, you'd understand that FISA clearance to spy is NOTHING LIKE the old "wiretap" warrants. You CAN go back in time or forward in time. Because of that HUGE new domestic spy palace we built for NSA in Utah. So it's all sitting there archived waiting for an EXCUSE to review it. Clearly you have no appreciation of what a domestic spying system like that can and IS DESIGNED to do.

You can't bust up a 9-11 style domestic threat WITHOUT archiving damn near everything. And thats exactly what the 702 collections do. And it was DESIGNED to expand from the target out to 4th and 5th associations and networks to uncover the links back to the funding and the command/control of the operation.

So EVERYONE that ever mentioned Carter Page in the campaign or any HE mentioned in communications became LEGITIMATE targets to review their networks for as FAR BACK as the collected data goes. At THIS POINT -- I'm guessing (due to when the Utah facility was finished) ---- that's about 2014 or so..

THIS is the new domestic spy palace where EVERYTHING goes.. It's gonna be the focus of MANY govt abuses. Just like the FORMER attempts to have a Domestic Spy program were always abused. But THIS TIME --- this awesome capability is a real game-changer.

ap769405642647.jpg

If it were up to me. I'd stuff Domestic Spying back into the genie lamp and turn that facility loose to spy ONLY on the massive swamp in Washington DC. So the PEOPLE would be able to monitor what's going on with all hanky panky and gamesmanship and criminal activity in the Fed Govt....

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

a2e2c23b6669a334364c83e892bdc9649deeec1aa530b29ce4b6f73f37539d0d.jpg

Here is a clue - Trump was proven 100% wrong on this many many moons ago, by his own DoJ's court filings no less.

Which brings me to a question: where you in a coma this whole time?

Last edited:
You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

It wasn't Obama doing the spying it was several different foreign intelligence services that were doing daily routine spying operations on Russian intelligence agents that were picking up Trump surrogates in communication with them.

"GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Shep Smith knew that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents when they hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump jr. couldn't pull off a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

And it didn't help Trump that he went on National T.V. and admit to Obstruction of Justice---:auiqs.jpg:

You right wingers are really about 1 year behind the news. A great book for you to play catch up with. It's now the # 6 best seller on Amazon.

9781478993032.jpg

Very well written, easy to follow, very informative, hard to put down. Reads like a nonfiction spy novel.

Last edited:

Here is a clue - Trump was proven 100% wrong on this many many moons ago, by his own DoJ's court filings no less.

Utter bullshit.

bripat9643, post: 19640484
Is Herr Mewler a lawyer or an accountant?

A lawyer investigating potential financial crimes such as money laundering.

Thanks for admitting he's not an accountant and he doesn't know jack shit about income taxes.

LOL- thanks for admitting that you are just a Trump fool.
Where did I admit that, douchebag?
The same place the other poster 'admitted' that Mueller doesn't know jack shit about income taxes.

Utter bullshit.

Utter Bullshit- which describes your posts and Trump's tweets.

Utterly.

THIS is the new domestic spy palace where EVERYTHING goes.. It's gonna be the focus of MANY govt abuses. Just like the FORMER attempts to have a Domestic Spy program were always abused. But THIS TIME --- this awesome capability is a real game-changer.

ap769405642647.jpg

If it were up to me. I'd stuff Domestic Spying back into the genie lamp and turn that facility loose to spy ONLY on the massive swamp in Washington DC. So the PEOPLE would be able to monitor what's going on with all hanky panky and gamesmanship and criminal activity in the Fed Govt....

Well thank the Republicans- and Trump- for just reauthorizing the FISA courts etc, etc.

bripat9643, post: 19640612
"Actually I believe Mueller is non-partisan"

What makes you think he isn't?

1. He has only partisan Democrats on his staff.
  2. He isn't investigating anyone other than the Trump administration. He refuses to investigate any of the FISA abuses, Hillary coverup, etc.
  3. He's abusing is authority to persecute Trump administration and campaign staff.

Read your own bloody post... This says exactly what we have been saying from the start...

Yes some of Manafort conversations were listen in on, WHY? Because he was talking to the Russians who were being tapped and for good reason

It's far more broadly defined on a FISA warrant. You have cause to trace back (spy on) ANY contact with the named target and THEIR contacts as well. So it essentially gave lawful order to spy on the ENTIRE campaign and everyone in leadership...

that pesky reality, huh?

If you weren't consuming crap journalism, you'd understand that FISA clearance to spy is NOTHING LIKE the old "wiretap" warrants. You CAN go back in time or forward in time. Because of that HUGE new domestic spy palace we built for NSA in Utah. So it's all sitting there archived waiting for an EXCUSE to review it. Clearly you have no appreciation of what a domestic spying system like that can and IS DESIGNED to do.

You can't bust up a 9-11 style domestic threat WITHOUT archiving damn near everything. And thats exactly what the 702 collections do. And it was DESIGNED to expand from the target out to 4th and 5th associations and networks to uncover the links back to the funding and the command/control of the operation.

So EVERYONE that ever mentioned Carter Page in the campaign or any HE mentioned in communications became LEGITIMATE targets to review their networks for as FAR BACK as the collected data goes. At THIS POINT -- I'm guessing (due to when the Utah facility was finished) ---- that's about 2014 or so..

thanks for your EXTREMELY valuable INPUT

i'll CONSIDER the source and VALUE it APPROPRIATELY

that pesky reality, huh?

Actually you should. I spent 7 years in the Intel area. Been in most of the 3 letter agencies on developing collection and analysis systems. But enough about me. You're lack of info on this is jaw dropping. And the fact you think what I posted deserved a funny -- tells me everything about the waste of bandwidth you represent on issues critical to Civil Liberties and the survival of this country...

ap769405642647.jpg

Well thank the Republicans- and Trump- for just reauthorizing the FISA courts etc, etc.

Exactly... THe domestic spy programs are a non-partisan issue. And the SAME Repubs that are investigating and FINDING FISA abuses, took time out to PASS a reauthorization. Height of hypocrisy. Especially because they VETOED amendments that would strenghen Civil Liberties and reduce the network of people with the ability to QUERY the system.

OTH --- Obama in his last 2 years blasted the number of folks with the ability to query sky high. Which contributed to abuses and unmaskings in attempts to MISUSE a system which supposedly ONLY exists to keep Jihadists from invading our country.

Overall -- Congress is LOSING people who will confront this "investment". Use to more "liberal" Democrats on my side. NOW there are more "tea party" or Civil Liberties conservatives like Rand Paul. TRUMP whimped out on the day of reauthorization. Twieeting in the MORNING against it. Then correcting himself some 4 hours later after "who knows what' pressure was brought to bear. It was bizarre and chilling to watch..

ap769405642647.jpg

About 40% of the Dems in the Senate and 30% of the House Dems voted FOR it. So there's enough blame on both sides. Supporters of Reform were vocal, but the real opposition to this reauthorization centered a few key Repubs in the Senate that went ALL OUT to stop it or amend it..

Actually you should. I spent 7 years in the Intel area. Been in most of the 3 letter agencies on developing collection and analysis systems. But enough about me. You're lack of info on this is jaw dropping. And the fact you think what I posted deserved a funny -- tells me everything about the waste of bandwidth you represent on issues critical to Civil Liberties and the survival of this country...

cool story, bro

see above

ap769405642647.jpg

About 40% of the Dems in the Senate and 30% of the House Dems voted FOR it. So there's enough blame on both sides. Supporters of Reform were vocal, but the real opposition to this reauthorization centered a few key Repubs in the Senate that went ALL OUT to stop it or amend it..

So...about 60% of the Republicans in the Senate and about 70% of the House Republicans voted for it- and Donald Trump signed it into law.

I think that there are legitimate concerns about this law yet even with the whole 'controversy' regarding the FISA courts- Republicans overwhelmingly supported it when it came up- Republicans own it now.

ap769405642647.jpg

Exactly... THe domestic spy programs are a non-partisan issue. And the SAME Repubs that are investigating and FINDING FISA abuses, took time out to PASS a reauthorization. Height of hypocrisy. Especially because they VETOED amendments that would strenghen Civil Liberties and reduce the network of people with the ability to QUERY the system. ..

And I supported those reforms. I agree the system is too wide open and with too great of a potential for abuse.

ap769405642647.jpg

So...about 60% of the Republicans in the Senate and about 70% of the House Republicans voted for it- and Donald Trump signed it into law.

I think that there are legitimate concerns about this law yet even with the whole 'controversy' regarding the FISA courts- Republicans overwhelmingly supported it when it came up- Republicans own it now.

If you expect the party in power to fix this and give up the keys to the greatest spy system known to man, you'll be in chains in a few more elections. There was PLENTY support for Big Brother under the Obama Admin. And the NSA and FISA court BOTH chastized them about abuse.

The 2 parties are playing this off and the citizens are gonna take it up the butt.

bripat9643, post: 19640612
"Actually I believe Mueller is non-partisan"

What makes you think he isn't?

1. He has only partisan Democrats on his staff.
  2. He isn't investigating anyone other than the Trump administration. He refuses to investigate any of the FISA abuses, Hillary coverup, etc.
  3. He's abusing is authority to persecute Trump administration and campaign staff.
  1. He has only partisan Democrats on his staff.- Lie- you are just parroting the Right wing talking points.
  2. He isn't investigating anyone other than the Trump administration. He refuses to investigate any of the FISA abuses, Hillary coverup, etc. So you are complaining that Mueller is doing what he was assigned to do?
  3. He's abusing is authority to persecute Trump administration and campaign staff. How has he abused his authority? Specifically- not just that he has offended your delicate little snowflake feelings.

Forum List

Back