🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

In my view, the two biggest internal threats facing our country right now are the Trump Crazy Train, and the Democrat's response to the Trump Crazy Train.
No one cares about your "view."

Another mindless collectivist/statist who can't even post on the topic.

so a couple people think it's illegit....ok...the dems said the same thing about the 2016 election.

No one here denied that voting was legitimate and Clinton lost the election.

Does that look to you like someone who thinks that Clinton won???

images

NOPE! That is the Dems in grief stage immedeately after 2016 election, while Repubs never got past 2020 denialism in 2 years.

Do you have anything at all aside from a pocket full of bullshit equivalences?

There was no dedicated transmission to Moscow - as you already know.

The claim was false - that was why Sussman was indicted. That a leftist jury didn't convict doesn't alter the established fact that the claim was false.

Oh, and no one DENIES that Trump tower was bugged, you pathological moron. It's about excused for WHY the Gestapo bugged the President Elect.

Spoiler Alert - It was treason.

The Gestapo moved AFTER Donald Trump was President Elect AND after Flynn was named National Security Advisor. His JOB was to reach out to foreign diplomats.

What the Gestapo did is simply treason as part of their attempted coup against the President of the United States.

:lol:

Lies NEVER die with you Nazis..

{
SSA2 felt differently. This person told Horowitz’s team that he took Clinesmith’s use of the word “explicitly” to be “the confirmation that I need[ed]” to report that Page had never been a source. Further, SSA2 told the IG that he believed the “terrible footnote” comment to mean they would be able to avoid having to explain in the renewal application that the FBI had “just now come to determine that [Page] was an asset of the [other agency] and probably being tasked to engage … [with] Russians which is … why we opened a case on him.”

SSA2 went on to tell the IG that “the optic” of such a footnote “would be terrible.”

Clinesmith, readers may recall, is the one who altered an email from the other U.S. intelligence agency that said Page did have a previous working relationship with them. Clinesmith inserted the words “not a source” into the email to make it appear as though a liaison from the other agency had said Page was “not a source.” Clinesmith sent this email to SSA2 and the FISA application was granted.}

This was all exposed and is public knowledge, but you just keep on lying - because you think if you repeat these long debunked lies - somehow reality will change to serve your Reich.
That is NOT WHY Susasman was indicted and oh by the way acquitted. He supposedly lied about his employment when alerting the FBI to what at the time looked suspicious

images

NOPE! That is the 2016 Dems in grief stage, while Repubs never got past 2020 denialism.

Here is 150 examples of Dems denying the election was legit: https://gop.com/research/over-150-examples-of-democrats-denying-election-results-rsr/

Are you really claiming that nobody on this message board parroted those same lines?

images

NOPE! That is the 2016 Dems in grief stage, while Repubs never got past 2020 denialism.

Every Nazi on this board, including you, claimed that Russia rigged the election and put Trump in office.

Is the hypocrisy of persecuting Trump supporters for pointing out election fraud hurting you in the polls? So the politburo is programming you drones to lie about what you said and did for 5 years? :lmao:

Every Nazi on this board, including you, claimed that Russia rigged the election and put Trump in office.
More bullshit, I've consistenly said that the effects of Russian interference are not a knowable. We know for a fact they've ran an extensive, illicit interference operation, but it's impossible to know how many voters they've managed to convince to vote differently.

Nor did anyone ever say that those votes were somhow not legitimate.

More bullshit, I've consistenly said that effects of Russian interference are not a knowable. Nor did I ever say that the votes people cast were somhow not legitimate even if they were swayed by either Russian interference or Comey's improper conduct of email investigation.
why do you think the FBI investigating the illegal email server with thousands of classified documents one it was improper?

Here is 150 examples of Dems denying the election was legit: https://gop.com/research/over-150-examples-of-democrats-denying-election-results-rsr/

Are you really claiming that nobody on this message board parroted those same lines?
Yeah, but all history starts today and the Reich has a different history now.

I should have known when Farouk started lying about his adherence to conspiracy theories that the Reich was trying to alter the past again.

Obviously the insane hypocrisy of the Reich persecuting Trump supporters for questioning the 2020 election after the insanity of the Nazis regarding the 2016 election isn't polling well. So the Reich does what the Reich does, lies to try and rewrite the past.

You sure didn't deny it in 2017,18, 19..

Oh, I don't lie - I'm not a democrat.

You're insane, Fruitcake. I literally showed you posts of mine from 2018 & 2019 dismissing claims of Russian collusion. You just can't stop lying.

More bullshit, I've consistenly said that the effects of Russian interference are not a knowable. We know for a fact they've ran an extensive, illicit interference operation, but it's impossible to know how many voters they've managed to convince to vote differently.

Nor did anyone ever say that those votes were somhow not legitimate.

So, that's two of you Nazis trying to alter the past - obviously the Reich has programmed you fools to erase the "Russian Collusion" Conspiracy Theory.

why do you think the FBI investigating the illegal email server with thousands of classified documents one it was improper?
Comey's public conduct during Clinton's email investigation was improper. Comey's firing letter signed by Trump, Sessions and Rosenstein states exactly that.

In no way does that mean that any 2016 votes were illegitimate and Dems never argued that.

Last edited:
You're insane, Fruitcake. I literally showed you posts of mine from 2018 & 2019 dismissing claims of Russian collusion. You just can't stop lying.

Sure...

The search function works, Farouk.

Wow. 150? That many, huh?

But there were approximately 58 million Republicans who voted in 2020. Polling reveals about ⅔ of Republicans believe the 2020 election was stolen. That's about 39 million retarded Republicans. But you found 150 Democrats, so then that's even with Republicans, right?

Sure...

The search function works, Farouk.

LOL

You're off the chart deranged, Fruitcake.

I said I didn't fall for the Russian collusion nonsense and showed posts to prove it.

Reality is so harsh on you, that you can't deal with it, so you link a post of mine showing some of the Steele dossier proved to be accurate -- which was not about Russian collusion.

Comey's public conduct during Clinton's email investigation was improper. Comey's firing letter signed by Trump, Sessions and Rosenstein states exactly that.

In no way does that mean that any 2016 votes were illegitimate and Dems never argued that.
Oh I thought you met that the investigation was improper...yes, him making that call no to proseucte was greatly improper.

No, they didn't say it was illegit because of what Comey did....they made up other reason, the russican conspiracy hoax

Oh I thought you met that the investigation was improper...yes, him making that call no to proseucte was greatly improper.
Hey bullshit peddler how about you read the actual Comey's firing letter before openning your mouth?

The director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General's authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution. It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement.

Compounding the error, the Director ignored another longstanding principle: we do not hold press conferences to release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation.

Comey was officially fired for violating DOJ policy by publicly spreading deregatory statements against Clinton.

Wow. 150? That many, huh?

But there were approximately 58 million Republicans who voted in 2020. Polling reveals about ⅔ of Republicans believe the 2020 election was stolen. That's about 39 million retarded Republicans. But you found 150 Democrats, so then that's even with Republicans, right?
Those were just statements from Demaklan leaders....

Poll: Dems don’t accept Trump as legitimate president​

But it goes beyond that...even back in 2000 the Dems were claiming Bush wasn't legit.

Forum List

Back