🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

Hey bullshit peddler how about you read the actual Comey's firing letter before openning your mouth?

The director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General's authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution. It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement.

Compounding the error, the Director ignored another longstanding principle: we do not hold press conferences to release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation.

Comey was officially fired for violating DOJ policy by publicly spreading deregatory statements against Clinton.
I did, I agree...that's what I said, Comey was wrong to make that decision.....he didn't have the authority. A special prosecutor should have been appointed by Obama to make the decision since his Admin was bias

Those were just statements from Demaklan leaders....

Poll: Dems don’t accept Trump as legitimate president​

But it goes beyond that...even back in 2000 the Dems were claiming Bush wasn't legit.

Yeah, but the drones have new marching orders... The RCCT is obviously polling badly.

I did, I agree...that's what I said, Comey was wrong to make that decision.....he didn't have the authority. A special prosecutor should have been appointed by Obama to make the decision since his Admin was bias
NOPE, thats not what the Trump's DOJ letter states.

It states that it was AG's job and the rest is strictly a product of your imagination.

Do you enjoy living in fantasies and making a fool of yourself like this?

Those were just statements from Demaklan leaders....

Poll: Dems don’t accept Trump as legitimate president​

But it goes beyond that...even back in 2000 the Dems were claiming Bush wasn't legit.

That didn't ask respondents if they believe Trump stole the 2016 election ... it was ...

Do you think the Democrats have accepted that Donald Trump won the election fairly and is a legitimate President or do they not believe he won fairly and that he is not a legitimate president?

NOPE, thats not what the Trump's DOJ letter states.

It states that it was AG's job and the rest is strictly a product of your imagination.

Do you enjoy living in fantasies and making a fool of yourself like this?
haha i literally said it was the attorneys job…Lynch had recused herself after he meeting with Bill was public…so a special should of been appointed to make the decision…Comey was incorrect to

That didn't ask respondents if they believe Trump stole the 2016 election ... it was ...

Do you think the Democrats have accepted that Donald Trump won the election fairly and is a legitimate President or do they not believe he won fairly and that he is not a legitimate president?
they asked if he was legit…if he wasn’t that would mean they thought clinton was.

haha i literally said it was the attorneys job…

You litterally said it was the job of special prosecutor, do you really think people can't read? If Lynch was recused it would fall on whoever is next in DOJ seniority line.

A special prosecutor should have been appointed by Obama to make the decision

And aside from WHO made the announcement, it was against DOJ policy to publicly slam Clinton

Last edited:
Moron, you litterally said it was the job of special prosecutor
yes, it would have been had one been appointed....and one should have been.

but, it was up to an attorney...not Comey, the FBI director.

Why is this hard for you to grasp? I am literally agreeing with you, Comey messed up big time and was rightfully fired for that.

yes, it would have been had one been appointed....and one should have been.
Again, thats your fantasy, not fact of what Trump DOJ stated in Comey's firing letter.

And btw, when Mueller finished his special investigation it was conflicted AG named Bill Barr who made the public annoucement about the completion of investigation.

Again, thats your fantasy, not fact of what Trump DOJ stated in Comey's firing letter.
Trump DOJ letter said what I said...Comey didn't have the authority to make the call, it should have been left up to the AG Office.

With that said, on a seperate note, had Obama not been so corrupt, he would have appointed a Special Prosecutor....especially after Lynch got caught meeting privately with Bill Clinton on the subject.

But we know that wasn't going to happen

A distinction without a difference. Obviously the RCCT is polling badly, which is why you fascists are looking to rewrite history and pretend that you never suggested Russia rigged the election for Trump...

We can't forget the Voice of the Reich;

Yes...it's reality...the Obama admin should of appointed a Special Prosecutor. How is this going over your head?
Dummy, I didn't ask you for your opinion, I asked you to read DOJ's firing letter to Comey and stop spreading bs. After multiple reviews of the clinton email investigation in Trump's DOJ there has NEVER been any statement that a special investigator should have been asigned.

Aside from that, Mueller was appointed as the special investigator, but the public statement on the conclusion of the investigation was STILL MADE BY AG. So your fantasy about special investigator making public statement to colude investigation is just a nonsensical brain fart in your head.

Dummy, I didn't ask you for your opinion, I asked you to read DOJ's firing letter to Comey and stop spreading bs.

Aside from that, Mueller was appointed as the special investigator, the public statement on the conclusion of the investigation was STILL MADE BY AG. So your fantasy about special investigator making public statement to colude investigation is just a nonsensical brain fart in your head.
I read it, and agree with it....and added my opinion

The point is Comey was wrong to make the decision on his own, he was to report his findings to the AG Office, and someone there has to make the call.

I am literally agreeing with you and you can't accept it.

I read it, and agree with it....and added my opinion

The point is Comey was wrong to make the decision on his own, he was to report his findings to the AG Office, and someone there has to make the call.

I am literally agreeing with you and you can't accept it.
Great, you NOW agree - Comey was in fact officially fired for publicly screwing Clinton.

Only took a few pages of posting.

Great, you NOW agree - Comey was in fact officially fired for publicly screwing Clinton.

Only took a few pages of posting.
hahaha no i have the entire time!!

No Comey was fired for abusing his authority and not turning it over to an attorney to make the final call. The letter is clear.

Fiction:
hahaha no i have the entire time!! No Comey was fired for abusing his authority and not turning it over to an attorney

Wrong, wrong again, Comey was entirely within his right to make internal recomendation to not prosecute. What he DIDN'T have authority was to publicly disclose it, along with deregatory statements about Clinton.

You are hopeless.

Fiction:

Wrong, wrong again, Comey was entirely within his right to make internal recomendation to not prosecute. What he DIDN'T have authority was to publicly disclose it, along with deregatory statements about Clinton.

You are hopeless.
You mean, not publicly disclose it and instead turn it over the the US Attorney? Gee, why didn't struth suggest that... :lmao:

You never admit when you're wrong, do you?

Fiction:

You are hopeless.
Sorry, the letter is clear, it wasn't his call. He had to turn it over to the AG office, attorneys had to make the call. They could have made their call public. Nothing that Comey actually said was untrue...but the collusion was not his to make.

Forum List

Back