🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

Sorry, the letter is clear, it wasn't his call. He had to turn it over to the AG office, attorneys had to make the call.

Again, you are posting half-baked fantasies.

I've already quoted the letter. It clearly faults Comey's public statements and not his role in internal DOJ process.

The director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General's authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution. It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement.

Compounding the error, the Director ignored another longstanding principle: we do not hold press conferences to release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation.

Again, you are posting half-baked fantasies.

I've already quoted the letter. It clearly faults Comey's public statements and not his role in internal DOJ process.

The director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General's authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution. It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement.

Compounding the error, the Director ignored another longstanding principle: we do not hold press conferences to release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation.

This is why he was fired:

The director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General's authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution. It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement. At most, the Director should have said the FBI had completed its investigation and presented its findings to federal prosecutors. The Director now defends his decision by asserting that he believed attorney General Loretta Lynch had a conflict. But the FBI Director is never empowered to supplant federal prosecutors and assume command of the Justice Department. There is a well-established process for other officials to step in when a conflict requires the recusal of the Attorney General. On July 5, however, the Director announced his own conclusions about the nation's most sensitive criminal investigation, without the authorization of duly appointed Justice Department leaders.

Compounding the error, the Director ignored another longstanding principle: we do not hold press conferences to release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation. Derogatory information sometimes is disclosed in the course of criminal investigations and prosecutions, but we never release it gratuitously. The Director laid out his version of the facts for the news media as if it were a closing argument, but without a trial. It is a textbook example of what federal prosecutors and agents are taught not to do.

Comey was fired for not overstepping his authority and drawing a conclusion, he was suppose to turn his finding over to federal prosecutors to make that call..

This is why he was fired:

The director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General's authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution. It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement. At most, the Director should have said the FBI had completed its investigation and presented its findings to federal prosecutors. The Director now defends his decision by asserting that he believed attorney General Loretta Lynch had a conflict. But the FBI Director is never empowered to supplant federal prosecutors and assume command of the Justice Department. There is a well-established process for other officials to step in when a conflict requires the recusal of the Attorney General. On July 5, however, the Director announced his own conclusions about the nation's most sensitive criminal investigation, without the authorization of duly appointed Justice Department leaders.

Compounding the error, the Director ignored another longstanding principle: we do not hold press conferences to release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation. Derogatory information sometimes is disclosed in the course of criminal investigations and prosecutions, but we never release it gratuitously. The Director laid out his version of the facts for the news media as if it were a closing argument, but without a trial. It is a textbook example of what federal prosecutors and agents are taught not to do.

Comey was fired for not overstepping his authority and drawing a conclusion, he was suppose to turn his finding over to federal prosecutors to make that call..

Fired for NOT overstepping his authority? Fired for drawing a conclusion?

640px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

It should hurt to be this stupid.

Last edited:
they asked if he was legit…if he wasn’t that would mean they thought clinton was.

You're lying again. You should stop.

Again, I posted the question. It asked if people believe Democrats accepted the results of the election. It didn't ask Democrats if they had or had not accepted it.

Literacy is fundamental. It's a shame you lack it.

Trump DOJ letter said what I said...Comey didn't have the authority to make the call, it should have been left up to the AG Office.

With that said, on a seperate note, had Obama not been so corrupt, he would have appointed a Special Prosecutor....especially after Lynch got caught meeting privately with Bill Clinton on the subject.

But we know that wasn't going to happen

What stopped the Attorney General from indicting Clinton?

A distinction without a difference. Obviously the RCCT is polling badly, which is why you fascists are looking to rewrite history and pretend that you never suggested Russia rigged the election for Trump...

We can't forget the Voice of the Reich;

Of course there's a difference, ya lunatic.

It's like asking Republicans, are Republicans insane. The vast majority would likely deny it. The question in the poll above is like asking everyone, do you think Republicans are insane. The results would be significantly higher.

You're lying again. You should stop.

Again, I posted the question. It asked if people believe Democrats accepted the results of the election. It didn't ask Democrats if they had or had not accepted it.

Literacy is fundamental. It's a shame you lack it.
i’m not lying about anything

the only liars are you dembots acting like you haven’t said every election you lost this century wasn’t legit

Of course there's a difference, ya lunatic.

It's like asking Republicans, are Republicans insane. The vast majority would likely deny it. The question in the poll above is like asking everyone, do you think Republicans are insane. The results would be significantly higher.

You've been lying all day about Russian Collusion. Obviously some Reich polling drove your masters to program you to lie about your pet conspiracy theory.

i’m not lying about anything

the only liars are you dembots acting like you haven’t said every election you lost this century wasn’t legit

Of course you're lying. I copied & pasted the question asked in the poll verbatim. Even after you read the actual question, you tried spinning it into a question which wasn't asked in that poll.

1) Lynch? because she was corrupt

You know Lynch was not the last Attorney General, right?

So let's try this again...

What stopped the Attorney General from seeking an indictment on Clinton?

You've been lying all day about Russian Collusion. Obviously some Reich polling drove your masters to program you to lie about your pet conspiracy theory.

Spits the lunatic who claimed I fell for Russian collusion even after I linked a post of mine saying I saw no evidence of it.

Of course you're lying. I copied & pasted the question asked in the poll verbatim. Even after you read the actual question, you tried spinning it into a question which wasn't asked in that poll.
the poll ask what i said

You know Lynch was not the last Attorney General, right?

So let's try this again...

What stopped the Attorney General from seeking an indictment on Clinton?
she was resigned Jan 20, 2017. She was the obama. AG the entire time this investigation was going on…

Says the pathological psychopath who denies spewing the RCCT even after I linked a post of yours directly promoting it.

Sadly, you're lying again. What I "promoted" in that post were some things from the Steele Dossier that were verified.

One was Trump maintains ties to rich businessmen from Azerbaijan.

^^^ That's not even about Russia.

Another was the Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign.

^^^ That's not about Trump

and the third was former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

^^^ According to the Trump campaign, Carter Page was not even working with them, attending only one meeting and never meeting Trump.

the poll ask what i said

LOL

You're fucking deranged, MadCow.

MadCow: they [the poll] asked if he [Trump] was legit

Actual question: Do you think the Democrats have accepted that Donald Trump won the election fairly and is a legitimate President or do they not believe he won fairly and that he is not a legitimate president?

Forum List

Back