🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

Has that ever worked, stupid fuck?

I mean , has anyone ever said "hey, that guy with the IQ of 42 just said I was crazy, I better surrender to his bullshit?"

The DOJ wasn't on the call, idiot. try a different lie.
Fucking psychopath.

iu

LOLOL

You're desperation is growing worse, Fruitcake.

No one ever said the DoJ was on that call. On that call, Trump told Zelenskyy he wanted Barr to call him (meaning another call, Fruitcake).

But that never happened because Trump never asked Barr to call Zelenskyy.

Again, read it and weep.

Trump: "I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people..."

DoJ: The president has not spoken with the attorney general about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son. The president has not asked the attorney general to contact Ukraine — on this or any other matter."

tenor.gif

LOLOL

You're desperation is growing worse, Fruitcake.

No one ever said the DoJ was on that call. On that call, Trump told Zelenskyy he wanted Barr to call him (meaning another call, Fruitcake).

But that never happened because Trump never asked Barr to call Zelenskyy.

Again, read it and weep.

DoJ: The president has not spoken with the attorney general about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son. The president has not asked the attorney general to contact Ukraine — on this or any other matter."

tenor.gif

You really are deluded, Farouk..

:lmao:

You're dumb as a brick, but it is fun laughing at you.

Everyone laughs at you.

Everyone,

You really are deluded, Farouk..

:lmao:

You're dumb as a brick, but it is fun laughing at you.

Everyone laughs at you.

Everyone,

I'm glad to hear that.

Now again, read it and weep...

tenor.gif

Has that ever worked, stupid fuck?

I mean , has anyone ever said "hey, that guy with the IQ of 42 just said I was crazy, I better surrender to his bullshit?"

The DOJ wasn't on the call, idiot. try a different lie.
Fucking psychopath.

iu
Right...the only way the DOJ could do anything is if they were on the call.

Sure tard

Right...the only way the DOJ could do anything is if they were on the call.

Sure tard

Right - more irrelevancy from the Nazi second string.

Your idiot Nazi buddy cried that Trump didn't go through the AG - when the call specifically calls for going through the AG.

There is plenty to impeach Quid Pro Biden on - but it's shit like this that makes it imperative that the every democrat to hold office while Americans hold the house, are impeached.

Right - more irrelevancy from the Nazi second string.

Your idiot Nazi buddy cried that Trump didn't go through the AG - when the call specifically calls for going through the AG.

There is plenty to impeach Quid Pro Biden on - but it's shit like this that makes it imperative that the every democrat to hold office while Americans hold the house, are impeached.
So, you wish that you were born in Germany in 1919.

Got it.

And then we found out Barr was a RINO. Surprise, surprise.

Seems any Republican not caught up being a zombie Q cult member is a RINO to the rest of the cult.

I'll grant you this Farouk, "Neo-Con" is a better term than "RINO" in this case.

BUT we have seen pretty much ALL of the Neo-Con's become full on democrat Nazis - so RINO is becoming popular for them.

Barr has a lot in common with the "Lincoln Project, " except he's still allowed within 1000 feet of schools and playgrounds.

I'll grant you this Farouk, "Neo-Con" is a better term than "RINO" in this case.

BUT we have seen pretty much ALL of the Neo-Con's become full on democrat Nazis - so RINO is becoming popular for them.

Barr has a lot in common with the "Lincoln Project, " except he's still allowed within 1000 feet of schools and playgrounds.

Because anyone who doesn't stay in line with RepublicansTrump 100% of the time, is a RINO.

Forum List

Back