🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

she was resigned Jan 20, 2017. She was the obama. AG the entire time this investigation was going on…

That answer doesn't answer the question I asked.

3rd time ...

What stopped the Attorney General from seeking an indictment on Clinton?

Sadly, you're lying again. What I "promoted" in that post were some things from the Steele Dossier that were verified.

One was Trump maintains ties to rich businessmen from Azerbaijan.

^^^ That's not even about Russia.

Another was the Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign.

^^^ That's not about Trump

and the third was former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

^^^ According to the Trump campaign, Carter Page was not even working with them, attending only one meeting and never meeting Trump.

AND Farouk tries to lie his way out of it.

This is why no one believes you

Ever

About anything

You didn't want Trump impeached?

Of course I did. He abused the power of his office and broke the law by soliciting a foreign national to help him with his campaign to get re-elected.

The Republican-led Senate gave him a pass for that.

America did what the Senate should have done and thrown him out.

Of course I did. He abused the power of his office and broke the law by soliciting a foreign national to help him with his campaign to get re-elected.

That's a fucking lie.

He sought an investigation of an open criminal.

BUT if it's impeachable to investigate your political rival for the presidency, why aren't you demanding that Quid Pro be impeached for using the FBI to help him with his campaign to get re-elected.

That's right, you're a Nazi, hypocrisy and lies are your foundation.

The Republican-led Senate gave him a pass for that.

Gave him a pass for WHAT? Calling on Ukraine to fulfill its obligation to a treaty established by Bill Clinton?

Fucking Nazi clown.

America did what the Senate should have done and thrown him out.
America will do what you Nazi scum refuse to do and throw Bought and Paid for Biden out in 2024.

That's a fucking lie.

He sought an investigation of an open criminal.

BUT if it's impeachable to investigate your political rival for the presidency, why aren't you demanding that Quid Pro be impeached for using the FBI to help him with his campaign to get re-elected.

That's right, you're a Nazi, hypocrisy and lies are your foundation.

Gave him a pass for WHAT? Calling on Ukraine to fulfill its obligation to a treaty established by Bill Clinton?

Fucking Nazi clown.

America will do what you Nazi scum refuse to do and throw Bought and Paid for Biden out in 2024.

You're deranged, Fruitcake. Biden wasn't a criminal and Trump could have investigated Biden legally through his own Attorney General if he thought otherwise.

You're deranged, Fruitcake. Biden wasn't a criminal

iu

and Trump could have investigated Biden legally through his own Attorney General if he thought otherwise.

You Nazis are so fucking stupid.

1665508292142.png

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
LOLOL

You idiot, you didn't even post the right part of Trump's request for Zelenskyy to investigate Biden.

:cuckoo:

:lol:

You fucking retard.

He directly tells Zelenskyy to work with the Attorney General.

Now WHAT did you vomit out again, you drooling moron?

"Trump could have investigated Biden legally through his own Attorney General "
iu

They just don't come any dumber than you, Farouk....

You fucking retard.

Now WHAT did you vomit out again, you drooling moron?

"Trump could have investigated Biden legally through his own Attorney General "
iu

They just don't come any dumber than you, Farouk....

LOL

Dayum, you're one illiterate retard, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

No, Trump didn't say that. What he did say was, "I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people..."

But that never happened. Nor could it have ever happened since Trump was lying to Zelenskyy about that as he never asked his Attorney General to make that call.

“The president has not spoken with the attorney general about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son,” DOJ spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said. “The president has not asked the attorney general to contact Ukraine — on this or any other matter. The attorney general has not communicated with Ukraine — on this or any other subject. Nor has the attorney general discussed this matter, or anything relating to Ukraine, with Rudy Giuliani.”

LOL

Dayum, you're one illiterate retard, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

No, Trump didn't say that. What he did say was, "I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people..."

But that never happened. Nor could it have ever happened since Trump was lying to Zelenskyy about that as he never asked his Attorney General to make that call.

“The president has not spoken with the attorney general about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son,” DOJ spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said. “The president has not asked the attorney general to contact Ukraine — on this or any other matter. The attorney general has not communicated with Ukraine — on this or any other subject. Nor has the attorney general discussed this matter, or anything relating to Ukraine, with Rudy Giuliani.”

Even when nailed to the wall - you just fucking lie...

"I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people..."

That's "work with the Attorney General," you drooling retard.

If you or one of the other board Nazis were to be honest - even once - would you burst into flames or something?

The Universe will never know...

Even when nailed to the wall - you just fucking lie...

LOLOL

You're batshit insane, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

I literally posted the Department of Justice clarifying Trump never asked Barr to call Zelenskyy.

Without Barr being involved in discussions with Zelenskyy about investigating Biden, it was illegal for Trump to solicit such help for his campaign.

LOLOL

I literally posted the Department of Justice clarifying Trump never asked Barr to call Zelenskyy.

Without Barr being involved in discussions with Zelenskyy about investigating Biden, it was illegal for Trump to solicit such help for his campaign.
iu

Fucking Farouk, dumb as a dog turd, but not as pleasant to be around....

iu

Fucking Farouk, dumb as a dog turd, but not as pleasant to be around....

LOL

You're batshit insane, Fruitcake.

Read it again and weep...

Trump: "I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people..."

DoJ: The president has not spoken with the attorney general about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son. The president has not asked the attorney general to contact Ukraine — on this or any other matter."

tenor.gif

LOL

You're batshit insane, Fruitcake.

Read it again and weep...

DoJ: The president has not spoken with the attorney general about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son. The president has not asked the attorney general to contact Ukraine — on this or any other matter."

tenor.gif

You just think you can bullshit and snark your way our of anything, donhca moron?

Lying is your super power and makes reality go away..

You're dumb as all fuck, but I sure get a lot of laughs from your idiocy...

Don't ever change, Farouk...

You just think you can bullshit and snark your way our of anything, donhca moron?

Lying is your super power and makes reality go away..

You're dumb as all fuck, but I sure get a lot of laughs from your idiocy...

Don't ever change, Farouk...

I know you thought you had me on this, but I know more about it than you do. It blew up in your face but you're just not man enough to admit it.

Again, Trump told Zelenskyy he wanted his Attorney General to call him. But Trump never asked Barr to call Zelenskyy.

Again, read it and weep...

tenor.gif

I know you thought you had me on this, but I know more about it than you do. It blew up in your face but you're just not man enough to admit it.

Again, Trump told Zelenskyy he wanted his Attorney General to call him. But Trump never asked Barr to call Zelenskyy.

Again, read it and weep...

tenor.gif

Has that ever worked, stupid fuck?

I mean , has anyone ever said "hey, that guy with the IQ of 42 just said I was crazy, I better surrender to his bullshit?"

The DOJ wasn't on the call, idiot. try a different lie.
Fucking psychopath.

iu

Forum List

Back