What do lockdowns, masks, and panic all have in common?

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012

She hits it out of the park again. I would love to see a debate between her and Dr Fraud

Dr. Simone Gold

@drsimonegold

What do lockdowns, masks, and panic all have in common? Their positive impact on hospitalization rates is ZERO. But their negative impact on life and liberty is severe and totally unnecessary. The science doesn’t lie. The “scientists” do. https://americasfrontlinedoctors.com/membership/

This group has already been debunked and dismissed multiple times.
Is this the one that believed in "demon sperm"? :auiqs.jpg:

The reviews at AMZ are vastly positive. A few sound like the butt stains here. "She's part of the insurrection!"

By whom? Dr Fraud?
You mean Dr. fraud Fauci.
fauci meter.png

You can now use the Fauci meter to determine your suspension of disbelief level. I'm at 7.

By whom? Dr Fraud?
You mean Dr. fraud Fauci.
View attachment 452497

You can now use the Fauci meter to determine your suspension of disbelief level. I'm at 7.
I know it, he has changed his mind on every level of the corona hoax. I'm surprised Biden kept him.

She hits it out of the park again. I would love to see a debate between her and Dr Fraud

Dr. Simone Gold
@drsimonegold

What do lockdowns, masks, and panic all have in common? Their positive impact on hospitalization rates is ZERO. But their negative impact on life and liberty is severe and totally unnecessary. The science doesn’t lie. The “scientists” do. https://americasfrontlinedoctors.com/membership/
I personally have had zero amount of liberty infringed by a pandemic..

Dr. Simone Gold
@drsimonegold

Really so tell us how do get by not wearing a mask?
Been to any good eat in restaurants lately, been to any concerts lately. or do you just stay at home?

Dr. Simone Gold
@drsimonegold

Been to any good eat in restaurants lately, been to any concerts lately. or do you just stay at home?
How? I don't wear one because there is no mask law around here. I worked all last summer at a canoe and campground and was around many people every weekend. Some of the restaurants are good around here, my cookin' is the best but sometimes I want a break and eat out at a restaurant. No concerts since 1992 when I saw AC/DC and Metallica. I have a teen at home so I spend my time taking care of him and doing masonry repair jobs occasionally.
We never did shut down in fact we had a busy season last year from people getting away from the city. I moved out here after getting tired of owning a home in suburbia in 2001. There was free fishing and camping from the state of Mizzouri which was nice reminded me of being a kid.

Dr. Simone Gold
@drsimonegold

How? I don't wear one because there is no mask law around here. I worked all last summer at a canoe and campground and was around many people every weekend. Some of the restaurants are good around here, my cookin' is the best but sometimes I want a break and eat out at a restaurant. No concerts since 1992 when I saw AC/DC and Metallica. I have a teen at home so I spend my time taking care of him and doing masonry repair jobs occasionally.
We never did shut down in fact we had a busy season last year from people getting away from the city. I moved out here after getting tired of owning a home in suburbia in 2001. There was free fishing and camping from the state of Mizzouri which was nice reminded me of being a kid.
then you are the exception to the rule

Forum List

Back