What do right wingers think Putin is going to do in Syria?

They way you guys keep dreaming up all these "international relationships is truly bizarre.

RDerp, at times it's better to refrain from commenting and making yourself look like a tool, this is one of those times

Last edited:
"Muslims dont like Russians"

why dont Muslims like Russians leftard????

doesnt the "religion of peace" love everybody?
is it because the Soviets who invaded Afghanistan didnt believe in God and as a State crushed religion??

then what do you think Muslims feel about American Progressives leftard???

is it because the Soviets who invaded Afghanistan didnt believe in God and as a State crushed religion??

Partly.

Remember all those terrorist bombings by Muslims in eastern Russia? Oh, you don't. Because Fox doesn't report it.

Republicans have no clue. If Russians are fighting Muslims in the east, why would they think Syria would be any better? Syria is going to be another disaster for Russians.

Russia along with Iran, will clean up our awful mess in Syria. U.S., Saudi, British funding & arming rebels there, brought the world ISIS. Russia and Iran will now have to exterminate ISIS and restore peace in Syria.

They think Putin will run in bare chested to save the world. They'll imagine him making love to them afterwards.

No.

Confirmed Chechens over 15000 strong have thrown their loyalty to ISIS.

Do you remember Beslan?

Do you really think this is a joke motherfucker?

Do you understand this at all fuck face?

I don't think you do asshole.

This is a real deal you asshole.

Partly.

Remember all those terrorist bombings by Muslims in eastern Russia? Oh, you don't. Because Fox doesn't report it.

Republicans have no clue. If Russians are fighting Muslims in the east, why would they think Syria would be any better? Syria is going to be another disaster for Russians.

I know Beslan very well.

I know Stepan Bandera very well

Bandera the nazi lover collaborator and whose followers we overthrew a duly elected government and replace it with a Biden factor.

They think Putin will run in bare chested to save the world. They'll imagine him making love to them afterwards.

No.

Do you remember Beslan?

Liberals believe blowback only happens to America.

Everyone else gets a pass.

No.

Do you remember Beslan?

Liberals believe blowback only happens to America.

Everyone else gets a pass.
You mean like Iraq? Oh wait, that wasn't liberals. Too bad Republicans don't like education. They might have known better.

Partly.

I know Beslan very well.

Bandera the nazi lover collaborator and whose followers we overthrew a duly elected government and replace it with a Biden factor.
You have never understood Ukraine history and politics.

Partly.

I know Beslan very well.

Okey dokey. I'm half Ukrainian brought up in a Ukrainian/Irish household have lived my whole life being very proud of my heritage from dancing across the board and live in the third most Ukrainian populated region on the planet and you YOU DETERMINE I AM NOT UKRAINIAN ENOUGH?

Russia is not invading Syria. Russia and Iran are assisting Assad in putting down a rebellion. Did Russia have a muslim ally when it invaded Afghanistan?

No.

I should clarify my response Tipsycatlover. Yes to the front end of your statement. Oh shit. Apologies because I looked at the back end question and responded.

The USSR and we really have to separate them had no muslim allies in Afghanistan at the time.

Please accept my apologies. Yes Russia and Iran are putting down paid mercenaries who are there to overthrow Assad.

Partly.

I know Beslan very well.

Okey dokey. I'm half Ukrainian brought up in a Ukrainian/Irish household have lived my whole life being very proud of my heritage from dancing across the board and live in the third most Ukrainian populated region on the planet and you YOU DETERMINE I AM NOT UKRAINIAN ENOUGH?
I never said you were not Ukrainian enough, although the word "enough" leaves a lot of different directions to go to for defining. I said you do not understand the history and politics. There are Ukrainians in Ukraine that don't understand their history and politics just like their are Americans in America that don't understand their history and politics.
You are influenced by specific stimuli that you are subjected to. Your community and news sources limit your knowledge just like my community and sources limit mine. I happen to think my visits to Ukraine and regular contacts with folks who live all over Ukraine may give me access to better information than you may have access to. A never ending pissing contest about who knows more will get us nowhere. I disagree with your assessments and you disagree with mine.

Were you ranting or raving? It's difficult to tell. Either way, a point was missing.

Were you ranting or raving? It's difficult to tell. Either way, a point was missing.

He is pointing out that aspects of the Soviets that were likely to be offensive to Muslims are also part of American Progressives.

The point was pretty clear.

This is simple. Its simply a launching ground to take israels leviathan oil field. Israel will not let that happen.

He is pointing out that aspects of the Soviets that were likely to be offensive to Muslims are also part of American Progressives.

and what point would that be?

and what point would that be?

Really?

Forum List

Back