What Do Syrians Want? The Syrian Freedom Charter

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think this gives a pretty good idea of what the Syrians want.

What Do Syrians Want? The Syrian Freedom Charter
April 6, 2015 §

‎Planet Syria – كوكب سوريا‎ has declared tomorrow — 7 April — a global day of solidarity with the people of Syria. In the spirit of this important effort, I present the following interview with Talal Barazi, Program Associate with theFoundation to Restore Equality and Education in Syria (FREE-Syria), a civil society development and humanitarian support organization, about the Syrian Freedom Charter, a momentous initiative inspired by the South African Freedom Charter.

The Syrian Freedom Charter is a national unity document based on tens of thousands of face-to-face interviews with Syrians, in every governorate of the country, about what kind of society they want. Over the course of a year, a team of over a hundred activists assembled by FREE-Syria and the Local Coordination Committees (LLC) of Syria, completed more than 50,000 surveys.

Continue reading at:

What Do Syrians Want The Syrian Freedom Charter P U L S E

Maybe Syrians are like Jews. Another thread posited Jews are never satisfied and keep asking for more.

But, Mr. H., only an anti-Semite would have made a statement like that. Ask your cousins what they think of that statement.

Maybe Syrians are like Jews. Another thread posited Jews are never satisfied and keep asking for more.

But, Mr. H., only an anti-Semite would have made a statement like that. Ask your cousins what they think of that statement.
Hey, Sally... over here...

:slap:

Any sentence in which I use the term "Jew" is perceived as anti-Semite to you.

I think you're an anti-anti-Semite. Which makes you a racist.

Did I say you made that statement? You said that someone else said that. Tell your cousins about the statement and ask their opinion of it. Then you can come back here and tell us what they said.

Did I say you made that statement? You said that someone else said that. Tell your cousins about the statement and ask their opinion of it. Then you can come back here and tell us what they said.
How about if the Jew shuts her yapper? :dunno:

Are you invoking my family, you racist? I think I'll report your hate. Hopefully you'll get banned.

How about if the Jew shuts her yapper? :dunno:

Are you invoking my family, you racist? I think I'll report your hate. Hopefully you'll get banned.

Are you drunk again, Mr. H? Have you forgotten that you were the one who told us about your cousins following Judaism now?

rodney+king1296149617-300x237.jpg

Forum List

Back