What do you have?

I have a soul and I have my faith. These two things give me strength, courage and peace. That is good enough for me.

What do you have?
I also have strength, courage and peace, but without all the fake nonsense you need to prop up your life.
Where does that come from and what happens when that fails you?
Life is all about success and failures, and a made up invisible friend won't alter that.
Actually life is not all about success and failure. Life is about becoming the best version of you that you can be. Along the way you will have learned that virtue is the greatest organizing principle and naturally leads to success in everything including business but especially relationships which are really the most important thing in one's life. Failure comes from failed behaviors which you would be an expert on if only you were objective and learned from them. There will never be anything good enough for you. You will continually push success over the cognitive horizon. It is your nature and it is obvious that it is your nature.
Good people who've learned the proper lessons... fail all the time, in business, in relationships, in life... Nothing is as black and white as you make it seem to be. You can be the best person possible and still get cancer, still fail at business...
Yep. So what? Is this you being the best person you can be?

I also have strength, courage and peace, but without all the fake nonsense you need to prop up your life.
Life is all about success and failures, and a made up invisible friend won't alter that.
Actually life is not all about success and failure. Life is about becoming the best version of you that you can be. Along the way you will have learned that virtue is the greatest organizing principle and naturally leads to success in everything including business but especially relationships which are really the most important thing in one's life. Failure comes from failed behaviors which you would be an expert on if only you were objective and learned from them. There will never be anything good enough for you. You will continually push success over the cognitive horizon. It is your nature and it is obvious that it is your nature.
Good people who've learned the proper lessons... fail all the time, in business, in relationships, in life... Nothing is as black and white as you make it seem to be. You can be the best person possible and still get cancer, still fail at business...
Don't worry, there's lots of room for YOU to improve. Ladies first. :D

Don't worry, there's lots of room for YOU to improve. Ladies first. :D
Sure there is. I count on it. I try to get better each and every day. I wake up wondering what new thing I will discover. Life is good.

I have a soul and I have my faith. These two things give me strength, courage and peace. That is good enough for me.

What do you have?

How do you know you have a soul and in what do you have faith and why?

God speaks to you? Has he told you that you have a soul?
He talks to us all in a very quiet voice. You just don't know how to hear or interpret it.

I know I have a soul the same way you know you love someone or know what a strawberry tastes like.

You do realize that you are proving my signature by behaving this way, right?

Is this the best you can be? Anonymous chat board prostletizing? Your god seems to have a pretty small plan for your self righteous self.

Is this the best you can be? Anonymous chat board prostletizing? Your god seems to have a pretty small plan for your self righteous self.
I can live with you thinking that. It's not so bad.

You live in your own world anyway, who cares.

You live in your own world anyway, who cares.
You seem bitter.

Forum List

Back