What do you invest in if it is Harris?

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Drug stocks? She's talking about pulling patents.

Food stocks? Prices controls are on her agenda.

Auto stocks? They aren't ready for EVs.

Anything that might go up? Unrealized gains tax.

Cash is looking pretty good.

/—-/ BTW, Volvo just back peddled on the 100% EV line up by 2030. They are going with hybrids. They say the market is not there.

I'll let my Financial Advisor decide.

How about investing in reality?

Anything. A rising tide lifts all boats.

There is always gold, according to the late night TV ads.
As usual, blue chips will do well. We have seen that petroleum stocks to do well, as no administration will actually action them in a significant way, nor should they. I do not fear for Kroger and know they will remain stable, but as usual, slow growth.
Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street, in the know, are economically optimistic of a Harris/Walz administration, and even endorsing.

Suit yourself, but I would talk to whoever got you this far, as recommendations from internet general discuss political boards are not to be relied on.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
There is always gold, according to the late night TV ads.
As usual, blue chips will do well. We have seen that petroleum stocks to do well, as no administration will actually action them in a significant way, nor should they. I do not fear for Kroger and know they will remain stable, but as usual, slow growth.
Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street, in the know, are economically optimistic of a Harris/Walz administration, and even endorsing.

Suit yourself, but I would talk to whoever got you this far, as recommendations from internet general discuss political boards are not to be relied on.
It's weird that certain threads get closed, but this thread has NO LINK.
Isn't a LINK required?

Same mix I have now, only a fucking moron would change it due to the resident of the White House

It's weird that certain threads get closed, but this thread has NO LINK.
Isn't a LINK required?
I have seen not reports on it. If I did see a report, for no link, I would be inclined to say, it was only asking discussion question(s), using statements of common knowledge, not requiring link, and in the Stock Market Forum, a good place for the question(s) and discussion. At least 3 mods are on, at the moment (or were a moment ago), and since I am commenting prominently in the thread, I would be waiting for another mod to respond, if it is reported, as is internal guidance, unless unavoidable.

Hahaha I just saw a Harris ad, she said EVERONE deserves to be able to get a loan for a car or a home. Did she forget about the Great Recession? Does she think we're stupid? Wow
she said EVERONE deserves to be able to get a loan.....

Is She Wrong?

SO YOU should be denied a LOAN?

she said EVERONE deserves to be able to get a loan.....

Is She Wrong?

Wow you're stupid. Do you remember the Great Recession? Everyone got housing loans whether they could afford it or not? Come on man, yes she is wrong

Wow you're stupid. Do you remember the Great Recession? Everyone got housing loans whether they could afford it or not? Come on man, yes she is wrong
Wow, are you under 20?

Different Era, Different Administration.

Just let everyone take out any loan they want, no money down on real estate, and let the gooberment pay up on the defaults because no one has anything to lose. That worked so well in the 2000 Community reinvestment act debacle. Better to give them the money and call it something else, but not reparations. Call it something catchy like the Comoonity Cribstead Axe. and I'm sure the people will get behind it.

Forum List

Back