What Do You Make of This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dems hate Whites. Or ,more likely ,they are follow the Alinski program. I will not apologize for being White. Just remember who made EVERY great invention.
No one asked you to apologize for being white. You cant help it that you were born recessive. Every great invention was created or inspired by African genius.
Let us see. Airplanes? Telephones? Electricity? Printing Press? Mass Production? Africa has never produced ANYTHING. Except AIDS and Ebola.
All which are African created or inspired. Africa was the birth place of civilization, steel production, math, etc etc. All of which you copy cat white boys used. You stand on the shoulders of giants.

Then what’s keeping ya here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The same thing thats keeping you here and not in europe.

All which are African created or inspired. Africa was the birth place of civilization, steel production, math, etc etc. All of which you copy cat white boys used. You stand on the shoulders of giants.

Africa was the birthplace of mankind. Civilization evolved elsewhere
Not true. Civilization occurred first in Africa even by white boy standards.

No, the Chinese predate even that. And there is evidence of civilization 12,000 years ago way up in the north of Russia.
The first Chinese were Black people. Blacks are the aboriginal man of the planet.
What a load of crap.

Is that why Chinese people hate blacks?

Why now? This has always been the case here in the US.

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."
As my picture says. We will do what we must, to insure our races survival,to retake our lands and to retake our governments from foreign entities.
Not much you can do. Youre afraid to bleed and your women and children worship Black guys. To top it off youre just another recessive. :laugh:

That’s totally correct. I’m sure someone will agree with you in da hood.

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."
As my picture says. We will do what we must, to insure our races survival,to retake our lands and to retake our governments from foreign entities.
Not much you can do. Youre afraid to bleed and your women and children worship Black guys. To top it off youre just another recessive. :laugh:
Oh you poor mentally defective boy. I remember why I had your idiotic ass on ignore. There is MORE than enough mental nutcases here you just abuse the shit out of the privilege.
You had me on ignore because I intimidate you. Youre just another weak recessive that will talk but take zero action in real life unless its against a woman or a child.

Is this IM2 in disguise?

Glad you agree.

What is the average I.Q. of a black American vs. that of an average white American? I'll look it up and will be back shortly if I can find that info.

Try the famous book The Bell Curve. It's 85 versus 100, and Jews at 117. I carried that book when it came out during the Clinton administration to a Thanksgiving houseparty and it started a riot, I remember.
Thank you. I didn't find any definitive numbers, but one report stated that generally, the I.Q.'s of those in the US are highest among Asians, then Caucasians, then Hispanics and THEN African Americans. This makes sense.
This just shows how dumb whites are. Asians and whites cheat more on scholastic tests. I cant believe you fools fall for this stuff! :laugh:

What is the average I.Q. of a black American vs. that of an average white American? I'll look it up and will be back shortly if I can find that info.

Try the famous book The Bell Curve. It's 85 versus 100, and Jews at 117. I carried that book when it came out during the Clinton administration to a Thanksgiving houseparty and it started a riot, I remember.
Thank you. I didn't find any definitive numbers, but one report stated that generally, the I.Q.'s of those in the US are highest among Asians, then Caucasians, then Hispanics and THEN African Americans. This makes sense.
This just shows how dumb whites are. Asians and whites cheat more on scholastic tests. I cant believe you fools fall for this stuff! :laugh:

Dems hate Whites. Or ,more likely ,they are follow the Alinski program. I will not apologize for being White. Just remember who made EVERY great invention.
No one asked you to apologize for being white. You cant help it that you were born recessive. Every great invention was created or inspired by African genius.
Let us see. Airplanes? Telephones? Electricity? Printing Press? Mass Production? Africa has never produced ANYTHING. Except AIDS and Ebola.

Then what’s keeping ya here?

The same thing thats keeping you here and not in europe.

I was born here. Fuck Europe.

Swedes Seethe Over Documentary Claiming Their Ancestors Were Dark-Skinned

1077659279.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

In all seriousness.....the white supreme groups are gaining in numbers for one reason. Violent black culture. And you guys are very very violent. Didn't get your fries with your order? Beat up the schmuck that took that order. Someone brush against ya? Stab 'em. Every time you hear or read a story of a brawl..its always black. Safety in numbers, dude. Whities are gathering and while that is relatively a sad state of affairs..it is understandable.

There is a reason white people cant try on a zebra what they do on a horse. Small cats, cattle, camels, sheep, goats, and elephants were domesticated. Hannibal took elephants into Rome.

Yeah, the reason we can't use zebras like horses is that blacks never put in the work to domesticate them. It takes hundreds and thousands of years of breeding, after all. We did it, blacks didn't.

Cats, cattle, camels, sheep, goats, and elephants were not domesticated by sub-Saharan Africans. Phoenicians and Northern African Arabs and Egyptians did that. Arabs have the best horses on Earth, and racing camels, unpromising for use as camels are --- dreadful animals, but Arabs did domesticate them. Blacks didn't domesticate any of them. Blacks remained in the Stone Age --- literally, using stone axes --- until the mid-20th, when we pushed some cultural improvement on them. But not much took.

Is this IM2 in disguise?

Neither IM2 nor this character are black, IMO. You can tell by how they write. It's just not black speech patterning.

I suppose they are probably just Russkies, if there even ARE two of them, but who knows. Fakes, anyway.

There is a reason white people cant try on a zebra what they do on a horse. Small cats, cattle, camels, sheep, goats, and elephants were domesticated. Hannibal took elephants into Rome.

Yeah, the reason we can't use zebras like horses is that blacks never put in the work to domesticate them. It takes hundreds and thousands of years of breeding, after all. We did it, blacks didn't.

Cats, cattle, camels, sheep, goats, and elephants were not domesticated by sub-Saharan Africans. Phoenicians and Northern African Arabs and Egyptians did that. Arabs have the best horses on Earth, and racing camels, unpromising for use as camels are --- dreadful animals, but Arabs did domesticate them. Blacks didn't domesticate any of them. Blacks remained in the Stone Age --- literally, using stone axes --- until the mid-20th, when we pushed some cultural improvement on them. But not much took.
Well ,they had spears.

I dont be dare.

Stop and frisk MAGA hat wearers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back