What do you make of this??????????

The British Term for 'Downtown'?

Central Business District?
It's the short form term for Cannabidiol. It's all the good shit that Marinara does, without the high. Or in my case, the depression. THC has to affect people differently, because for the life of me I can't figure out why people would want to be depressed.

CBD is some good shit though.

Edit: If you ask me what THC is I'm not talking to you no moah.

It's the short form term for Cannabidiol. It's all the good shit that Marinara does, without the high. Or in my case, the depression. THC has to affect people differently, because for the life of me I can't figure out why people would want to be depressed.

CBD is some good shit though.

Edit: If you ask me what THC is I'm not talking to you no moah.

I personally don't partake ... but, my job makes me familiar with those who do.

I personally don't partake ... but, my job makes me familiar with those who do.
Well... HEY! Ya'll fixed the quote tree... Thank you.

Well... I can tell you it works as advertised. And while it's Technically illegal in many states, including my own... They sell it in Walgreens. On the internet... If people want the effect of weed, without the high... It's where it's at.

Last edited:
Same people who don’t want to bake a cake for a gay couple want nerd boy to serve a racist, I mean Trump supporter? Which way is the wind blowing today, snowflakes?

He should. In a free country that is...
Let's say you owned that store ok?
You would say to the clerks....If they are wearing a MAGA hat and it offends you, tell them to leave the store immediately because of your freedom of association......Also, if they look like a racist or Christian,ignore them.

I believe you really really screwed up on that one.

So if the clerk said to the black customer. I'm not serving you because of my freedom of association. That's ok too?
I believe you screwed this one up.
Yes. That should be okay. And no. No mistake was made on my part. I meant exactly what I said...

Let's say you owned that store ok?
You would say to the clerks....If they are wearing a MAGA hat and it offends you, tell them to leave the store immediately because of your freedom of association......Also, if they look like a racist or Christian,ignore them.

I believe you really really screwed up on that one.
Now as to whether the clerk is the owner..? Well... Ones employees need to be held to the standards that the owner expects. Or fire the employee. Or the employee is free to quit.

So an owner of a store can have an Obama lovers only water fountain. And this tiny Rusty, Trump supporters water fountain too then?
I'm going to stop now because I can go on all day.
No need to go on all day. The answer is yes. It’s called freedom, and individual liberty...

Yes. That should be okay. And no. No mistake was made on my part. I meant exactly what I said...
So the black person would be discriminated against and that is AGAINST THE LAW???

LOLOL. Your business model is so successful.......................LOL

Thank God I never listened to people like you. I would have had to slave to a mean boss and a shitty job my whole life. I'd rather die than do that.

As long as a person doesn't create a public disturbance like continuing to demand things that are not even available to buy in the first place for example, there is no reason to deny anyone service. When a person works such a job, the top priority is to attract customers because they are who keep businesses going. Any personal opinions are to be left in your locker.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

As long as a person doesn't create a public disturbance like continuing to demand things that are not even available to buy in the first place for example, there is no reason to deny anyone service. When a person works such a job, the top priority is to attract customers because they are who keep businesses going. Any personal opinions are to be left in your locker.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Denying someone service other than having no shirt or shoes is against the law. What have we been fighting for decades??????

Forum List

Back