What do you make of this??????????

So the black person would be discriminated against and that is AGAINST THE LAW???

LOLOL. Your business model is so successful.......................LOL

Thank God I never listened to people like you. I would have had to slave to a mean boss and a shitty job my whole life. I'd rather die than do that.
All free men should be able to choose according to their liking. Itā€™s called ā€œfreedomā€. The free market will determine if a businesses model is successful. And no one including yourself has a clue how what Iā€™ve taught you implicates you slaving for anyone, but yourself...

As long as a person doesn't create a public disturbance like continuing to demand things that are not even available to buy in the first place for example, there is no reason to deny anyone service. When a person works such a job, the top priority is to attract customers because they are who keep businesses going. Any personal opinions are to be left in your locker.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Says you. You are either free to operate your business as you see fit; or you arenā€™t as free as you have convinced yourself to be. Iā€™ll side with freedom every time.

Says you. You are either free to operate your business as you see fit; or you arenā€™t as free as you have convinced yourself to be. Iā€™ll side with freedom every time.
If someone is only there to buy whatever is available, that right there should be all that matters. How they choose to look at any matter shouldn't be an issue. Saying certain people are not welcome is not going to make the place of business look like it is worth coming to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If someone is only there to buy whatever is available, that right there should be all that matters. How they choose to look at any matter shouldn't be an issue. Saying certain people are not welcome is not going to make the place of business look like it is worth coming to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
But who are you to determine for others what should, and shouldn't matter to them?

But who are you to determine for others what should, and shouldn't matter to them?
I am not anyone to determine for others what should and shouldn't matter to them. I am only trying to point out that if anyone wants their business to be successful enough, those who beg can not be choosers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I am not anyone to determine for others what should and shouldn't matter to them. I am only trying to point out that if anyone wants their business to be successful enough, those who beg can not be choosers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
This isnt about anyone "begging".

^^^ Not yet, but eventually if enough people are turned away because of where ever they choose to stand on other matters, businesses can and will start circling the drain especially when word gets around concerning who is welcome and who is not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Not yet, but eventually if enough people are turned away because of where ever they choose to stand on other matters, businesses can and will start circling the drain especially when word gets around concerning who is welcome and who is not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Then they are free to change their business model if they so choose.

Forum List

Back