What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A staff person makes a heartless and cruel comment about a dying hero. The WH silence speaks columns and to further the decay in dignity....Sarah Huckleberry Sanders defends the so called presidents lack of ethics and morals.

And yet....the trump cult members turn their backs and grovel at the feet of their orange dear leader.....SICKENING!

Hey, douchenozzle, do you have a link to what you are babbling about?

The OP likes threads that WEREN'T explained, OK?

A staff person makes a heartless and cruel comment about a dying hero. The WH silence speaks columns and to further the decay in dignity....Sarah Huckleberry Sanders defends the so called presidents lack of ethics and morals.

And yet....the trump cult members turn their backs and grovel at the feet of their orange dear leader.....SICKENING!

I would just like to know what is being referenced....

Supposedly, she has apologized to McCain and his family for improper humor

She did it in a closed setting and regrets it

Let it go

She not only offended McCain and his family...she offended anyone with s sense of dignity. That needs to be made public...along with a public apology.

No...."letting go" has only encouraged other verbal atrocities.....

I would just like to know what is being referenced....

Me too.

Somebody let it slip that it's got something to do with John McCain. Although it wasn't exactly a reliable source.

That's all I know and all you're gettin' out of me beyond my name rank and cereal number. And if you press me for info I'll just snow you with the defensive line of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Let it go

She not only offended McCain and his family...she offended anyone with s sense of dignity. That needs to be made public...along with a public apology.

Clue number two --- there's a "she" involved somewhere. I'm thinking it could be narrowed down to Kellyanne, Melania, Sarah, Laura Ingrahamcracker, or possibly some woman Mike Pence won't sit down with because she's not his wife.

EDIT -- whelp, just when we think we're starting to crack the enigma we get moved to some other thread. Now we'll never know. :crybaby:

Last edited:

For those trumpettes who have been visiting Mars....here it is once again...

Aide who said McCain is 'dying' still works at White House

For those trumpettes who have been visiting Mars....here it is once again...

Aide who said McCain is 'dying' still works at White House

Perhaps next time some reference could be included in post 1 that's a bit more specific than a referential pronoun.

I can dream can't I?

Let it go

Clue number two --- there's a "she" involved somewhere. I'm thinking it could be narrowed down to Kellyanne, Melania, Sarah, Laura Ingrahamcracker, or possibly some woman Mike Pence won't sit down with because she's not his wife.

EDIT -- whelp, just when we think we're starting to crack the enigma we get moved to some other thread. Now we'll never know. :crybaby:

Kellyanne has been leaking for months. I guess she is taking up her husband's cross.

The leaking is not the point. The point is...the WH is encouraging an atmosphere where these types if comments are acceptable.

She called the McCain's and the day after McCain's daughter wondered why she had not been fired.

Let it go

Please note that the day after she called....McCain's daughter was wondering why she had not

Let it go

The day after she called the McCains....his daughter was wondering why she had not been fired....speaks loudly.

Sanders scolded staff for leak, called McCain comment 'unacceptable': Sources

Again, not sure why you spend so much time hating on undocumented immigrants.

It seems so... pointless.
Repelling an Invasion of 11-12,000,000 foreign nationals residing upon US soil without our express prior consent is not pointless.

Especially when my tax dollars are used to educate and care for their Anchor Babies and Dreamers (Schemers).

McCain's stance on Illegal Aliens pi$$e$ me off.

But, that aside, he is an honorable man, an American hero, and a well-respected servant of the American People.

McCain was directly responsible for the deaths of over 100 sailors on the carrier he flew off of. He got pissed about having to wait for his turn to take off and hit the bomb release on his plane, the resulting fire killed over 100 of the crew. He is NOT a hero or an honorable man.
You sir are a despicable, deplorable, malicious liar and a disgrace to everyone and anything you attempt or claim to represent. Telling that lie makes you one of the lowest of the lowlife slime balls and scum bags who post at USMB.

McCain was sitting in his A-4D Skyhawk on the USS Forrestal when a malfunction on an F-4 caused a Zuni rockets to launch and strike McCain's A-4D in it's undercarriage. Other than being the victim and recipient of the accidental missile strike caused not by another pilots error, but by an electronic malfunction.

Prove me wrong and prove yourself not to be the despicable, deplorable malicious liar and disgrace I have called you, apologize of forever have that description on your reputation and resume.

Your hyperbole aside, you are correct that's an urban myth, never happened. Remember that though with the stupid crap you say like that Trump is a racist and protecting our borders wouldn't matter if it were white criminals crossing our border. Frankly that's a lot worse than Redfish repeating an urban myth
I may have called Trump racist in a post over the last few years, but I do not recall ever objecting to border protection or saying the thing you are attributing to me about immigration. So, now you are lying in an attempt to defend another liar. You liars have t stick together. But, hey, maybe you can back up your claims and I will have to apologize.

OK, so you admit calling Trump a racist, you just don't remember doing it on that specific issue? And you think that's a difference on substance? Calling Trump a racist is far sicker than repeating an urban legend about McCain without verifying it. You're tearing your country apart. Trump has shortcomings. But you're pounding the lies and then acting like being specifically accurate is a moral standard for you

McCain was directly responsible for the deaths of over 100 sailors on the carrier he flew off of. He got pissed about having to wait for his turn to take off and hit the bomb release on his plane, the resulting fire killed over 100 of the crew. He is NOT a hero or an honorable man.

So you have the results of the naval investigation and court-martial, then?
Of course he does not. He is a lying piece of crap.

I doubt Redfish is lying. He didn't do his homework though. You lie all the time about Trump though
He posted a lie. That makes him a liar. Now you are calling me a liar. So, what did I lie about. I quoted the lie Redfish told. I used his post to prove he lied. Now you do the same to prove I have lied. Otherwise, if you can not, you are the liar. Just a couple of liars hopelessly trying to defend each other.

Actually, you have to knowingly post a lie to be a liar. Idiot.

So when you got questions wrong on exams, you weren't wrong, you were lying? That's stupid, of course you weren't. Redfish believed it. He was wrong, he wasn't lying.

You know this, you're a liar

Repelling an Invasion of 11-12,000,000 foreign nationals residing upon US soil without our express prior consent is not pointless.

Especially when my tax dollars are used to educate and care for their Anchor Babies and Dreamers (Schemers).

But, that aside, he is an honorable man, an American hero, and a well-respected servant of the American People.

You sir are a despicable, deplorable, malicious liar and a disgrace to everyone and anything you attempt or claim to represent. Telling that lie makes you one of the lowest of the lowlife slime balls and scum bags who post at USMB.

McCain was sitting in his A-4D Skyhawk on the USS Forrestal when a malfunction on an F-4 caused a Zuni rockets to launch and strike McCain's A-4D in it's undercarriage. Other than being the victim and recipient of the accidental missile strike caused not by another pilots error, but by an electronic malfunction.

Prove me wrong and prove yourself not to be the despicable, deplorable malicious liar and disgrace I have called you, apologize of forever have that description on your reputation and resume.

Your hyperbole aside, you are correct that's an urban myth, never happened. Remember that though with the stupid crap you say like that Trump is a racist and protecting our borders wouldn't matter if it were white criminals crossing our border. Frankly that's a lot worse than Redfish repeating an urban myth
I may have called Trump racist in a post over the last few years, but I do not recall ever objecting to border protection or saying the thing you are attributing to me about immigration. So, now you are lying in an attempt to defend another liar. You liars have t stick together. But, hey, maybe you can back up your claims and I will have to apologize.

OK, so you admit calling Trump a racist, you just don't remember doing it on that specific issue? And you think that's a difference on substance? Calling Trump a racist is far sicker than repeating an urban legend about McCain without verifying it. You're tearing your country apart. Trump has shortcomings. But you're pounding the lies and then acting like being specifically accurate is a moral standard for you
Trump is a racist

Helped get him elected

Voicing a opinion is not lying. Just because you disagree with a persons opinion does not make the persons opinion a lie. What is wrong with you? Are you really that dumb or dishonest? Tens of millions of Americans believe their President is a racist and your answer to them is that they are all liars because they don't agree with your opinion.
Yes, I pound the daily barrage of lies told by the President of the USA. The people tearing the country apart are the ones demanding that Americans give up their moral values and allow the nation to be led by a pathological serial liar.

Trump is responsible for his reactions to what his staff members do and don't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back