What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have the results of the naval investigation and court-martial, then?
Of course he does not. He is a lying piece of crap.

I doubt Redfish is lying. He didn't do his homework though. You lie all the time about Trump though
He posted a lie. That makes him a liar. Now you are calling me a liar. So, what did I lie about. I quoted the lie Redfish told. I used his post to prove he lied. Now you do the same to prove I have lied. Otherwise, if you can not, you are the liar. Just a couple of liars hopelessly trying to defend each other.

Actually, you have to knowingly post a lie to be a liar. Idiot.

So when you got questions wrong on exams, you weren't wrong, you were lying? That's stupid, of course you weren't. Redfish believed it. He was wrong, he wasn't lying.

You know this, you're a liar
How do you f-ing know Redfish posted by mistake and did not know what he posted was a lie? And who is making the rules you are barking out about what makes a lie? Also, why hasn't that lying punk Redfish answered for himself? Are you a Redfish puppet?
Lets put this in perspective. Redfish posted a lie on an internationally viewed message board for all the world to see and read. He is an American telling the world misinformation about an individual viewed by a huge number of Americans as a hero. He should have checked or kept his mouth shut, just like you. You should STFU and quit being such a jerk and defending the POS Redfish.

It's an Internet urban legend that is circulated. I jumped in right away and said that, moron. From there, it's your job to prove it was intentional

I doubt Redfish is lying. He didn't do his homework though. You lie all the time about Trump though
He posted a lie. That makes him a liar. Now you are calling me a liar. So, what did I lie about. I quoted the lie Redfish told. I used his post to prove he lied. Now you do the same to prove I have lied. Otherwise, if you can not, you are the liar. Just a couple of liars hopelessly trying to defend each other.

So when you got questions wrong on exams, you weren't wrong, you were lying? That's stupid, of course you weren't. Redfish believed it. He was wrong, he wasn't lying.

How do you f-ing know Redfish posted by mistake and did not know what he posted was a lie? And who is making the rules you are barking out about what makes a lie? Also, why hasn't that lying punk Redfish answered for himself? Are you a Redfish puppet?
Lets put this in perspective. Redfish posted a lie on an internationally viewed message board for all the world to see and read. He is an American telling the world misinformation about an individual viewed by a huge number of Americans as a hero. He should have checked or kept his mouth shut, just like you. You should STFU and quit being such a jerk and defending the POS Redfish.

It's an Internet urban legend that is circulated. I jumped in right away and said that, moron. From there, it's your job to prove it was intentional

This isn't a court of law.

Although that being said, it doesn't mean you're not guilty.

That his corpse will be more patriotic than most conservatives and all Trump supporters.

Another useless leftist who thinks to be an American you have to be a Marxist. Just another moronic Democrat talking point.

The irony is that you're part of the Democrat horde defending him proving that McCain wasn't really a Republican

No one said anything about jail, Homer. In life, it's your job to prove your accusations. Try accusing people of things then telling them to prove you wrong and see how it goes for you

No one said anything about jail, Homer. In life, it's your job to prove your accusations. Try accusing people of things then telling them to prove you wrong and see how it goes for you

"Jail"? No one mentioned "jail". We don' need no steenking "jail". I don't even know what the accusation was, it's shaved off the nest and probably not worth looking up.

Trump is responsible for his reactions to what his staff members do and don't do.

An apology was made correct?

Silence from Trump who has never had any problems tweeting about what upsets him
The culpable person is the aide, not Trump
The Buck Stops Here

To make Trump responsible for everything his aides say in private is a ridiculous and unrealistic standard.
The Alt Right held Obama responsible for everything bad in the universe.

You sir are a despicable, deplorable, malicious liar and a disgrace to everyone and anything you attempt or claim to represent. Telling that lie makes you one of the lowest of the lowlife slime balls and scum bags who post at USMB.

McCain was sitting in his A-4D Skyhawk on the USS Forrestal when a malfunction on an F-4 caused a Zuni rockets to launch and strike McCain's A-4D in it's undercarriage. Other than being the victim and recipient of the accidental missile strike caused not by another pilots error, but by an electronic malfunction.

Prove me wrong and prove yourself not to be the despicable, deplorable malicious liar and disgrace I have called you, apologize of forever have that description on your reputation and resume.

Your hyperbole aside, you are correct that's an urban myth, never happened. Remember that though with the stupid crap you say like that Trump is a racist and protecting our borders wouldn't matter if it were white criminals crossing our border. Frankly that's a lot worse than Redfish repeating an urban myth
I may have called Trump racist in a post over the last few years, but I do not recall ever objecting to border protection or saying the thing you are attributing to me about immigration. So, now you are lying in an attempt to defend another liar. You liars have t stick together. But, hey, maybe you can back up your claims and I will have to apologize.

OK, so you admit calling Trump a racist, you just don't remember doing it on that specific issue? And you think that's a difference on substance? Calling Trump a racist is far sicker than repeating an urban legend about McCain without verifying it. You're tearing your country apart. Trump has shortcomings. But you're pounding the lies and then acting like being specifically accurate is a moral standard for you
Voicing a opinion is not lying. Just because you disagree with a persons opinion does not make the persons opinion a lie. What is wrong with you? Are you really that dumb or dishonest? Tens of millions of Americans believe their President is a racist and your answer to them is that they are all liars because they don't agree with your opinion.
Yes, I pound the daily barrage of lies told by the President of the USA. The people tearing the country apart are the ones demanding that Americans give up their moral values and allow the nation to be led by a pathological serial liar.

Challenging lies and constantly lying while you do it and quoting the lying Fake News industry while you do it isn't any sort of moral standard.

I agree that Trump does lie and exaggerate. But you, leftists and the fake news industry lie in everything you say about him whether it's referencing something he said that was or wasn't true. Trump is a Vulcan compared to you people
^^^ The classic example of a Fake News post.

Urban legend your ass you fake lying scum. It is a lie promoted by liars and scum bags like you and your pal Redfish. The lie was debunked and called a lie as soon as it came out. You dishonest turds just fall back on that " :..but....but....it's an urban internet legend...." lie to make yourselves appear a little bit less slimy and smell a little less disgusting. Again, some perspective, a beloved American war hero to many is dying and you people are telling disgusting lies about him while he lies in his deathbed and spends his last times among us. Disparaging him and showing an ugly hatred to support your political opinions is who you are.
Weather in my area is getting warm. Reminds me to spread the slug poison. Hate it when those slimy little annoying pest crawl out from under the rocks and crawl around on my deck.

Last edited:

Urban legend your ass you fake lying scum. It is a lie promoted by liars and scum bags like you and your pal Redfish. The lie was debunked and called a lie as soon as it came out. You dishonest turds just fall back on that " :..but....but....it's and urban internet legend...." lie to make yourselves appear a little bit less slimy and smell a little less disgusting. Again, some perspective, a beloved American war hero to many is dying and you people are telling disgusting lies about him while he lies in his deathbed and spends his last times among us. Disparaging him and showing an ugly hatred to support your political opinions is who you are.
Weather in my area is getting warm. Reminds me to spread the slug poison. Hate it when those slimy little annoying pest crawl out from under the rocks and crawl around on my deck.
LOL, your talking about a politician who is still trying to conduct business from that death bed, and still holding grudges from that death bed.

I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?
Mcain is one of the most honorable men who has ever lived. An honorable man to the end. McCain has more honor in one of his gray hairs than Trump has in his entire obese body.

read about james Stockdale , he would have choked mccain
I worked for Stockdale for about two weeks stashed at the Newport War College, what you say is BS.

Stockdale wanted to bring charges against guys like McCain who cracked.

I'm just saying we gave better military heroes than mccain

I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?
Mcain is one of the most honorable men who has ever lived. An honorable man to the end. McCain has more honor in one of his gray hairs than Trump has in his entire obese body.

I worked for Stockdale for about two weeks stashed at the Newport War College, what you say is BS.

We have better military heroes than those with heel spurs

Urban legend your ass you fake lying scum. It is a lie promoted by liars and scum bags like you and your pal Redfish. The lie was debunked and called a lie as soon as it came out. You dishonest turds just fall back on that " :..but....but....it's an urban internet legend...." lie to make yourselves appear a little bit less slimy and smell a little less disgusting. Again, some perspective, a beloved American war hero to many is dying and you people are telling disgusting lies about him while he lies in his deathbed and spends his last times among us. Disparaging him and showing an ugly hatred to support your political opinions is who you are.

What urban legend is this? The "illegitimate black child" of South Carolina? :dunno:

Urban legend your ass you fake lying scum. It is a lie promoted by liars and scum bags like you and your pal Redfish. The lie was debunked and called a lie as soon as it came out. You dishonest turds just fall back on that " :..but....but....it's and urban internet legend...." lie to make yourselves appear a little bit less slimy and smell a little less disgusting. Again, some perspective, a beloved American war hero to many is dying and you people are telling disgusting lies about him while he lies in his deathbed and spends his last times among us. Disparaging him and showing an ugly hatred to support your political opinions is who you are.
LOL, your talking about a politician who is still trying to conduct business from that death bed, and still holding grudges from that death bed.
So what, he fought and paid a price for his free speech. He has a right to express his feelings before he leaves the living. How does that give scumbag degenerate classless punks the right to promote blatant lies about him without responses from his fellow citizens?

What urban legend is this? The "illegitimate black child" of South Carolina? :dunno:
No, we are speaking about McCain causing the accident on the USS Forrestal detonating the launch of a missile and being responsible for the death of over 100 sailors. Someone decided to call that lie an "urban legend" as an excuse for promoting the lie.

Here’s what Republicans say about John McCain.

View attachment 193221

Republicans are against him, Democrats are for him. Just read the thread. What does that tell you?

Hmm, strike that. Let me rephrase it. What would it tell you if you had intellectual integrity???
Correction: Republicans are for trashing the military when it suits them politically. Democrats are never for trashing the military, just holding them accountable.

Perhaps you can provide a link to a statement from Admiral Stockdale where he disparages or criticizes McCain. Googling Stockdale on McCain only bring positive remarks about McCain's heroism. But you claim to have worked for him, so maybe you have access to better sources.

An apology was made correct?

Silence from Trump who has never had any problems tweeting about what upsets him
The culpable person is the aide, not Trump
The Buck Stops Here

To make Trump responsible for everything his aides say in private is a ridiculous and unrealistic standard.
The Alt Right held Obama responsible for everything bad in the universe.
Still do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back