What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put down the TrumpBot Kool-Aid pitcher, son... that's complete and total hor$e$hit.
Whether horseshit or not, what does it have to do with Trump?
The Imperial Cheeto opines against John McCain...

Then the TrumpBot Minions slavishly follow-the-leader with their own false, vicious accusations.

You Stalinists define ever aspect of reality around your unending hatred of Bush - er Trump...
TrumpBots never cease to amuse me with their simple-minded "If they don't like Der Führer then they must be Reds" taglines.

The truth is, vast numbers of Republicans and Libertarians can't stand your sleazy demagogue either.

Captain (Senator) John McCain is one of them.

I sure-as-hell wouldn't want Cadet Bone Spurs at MY send-off at Arlington, either. Good call, Senator.

... (You commie fucks have an updated hate list!)
TrumpBots never cease to amuse me with their simple-minded "If they don't like Der Führer then they must be Reds" taglines.

Actually, you have to knowingly post a lie to be a liar. Idiot.

So when you got questions wrong on exams, you weren't wrong, you were lying? That's stupid, of course you weren't. Redfish believed it. He was wrong, he wasn't lying.

You know this, you're a liar
How do you f-ing know Redfish posted by mistake and did not know what he posted was a lie? And who is making the rules you are barking out about what makes a lie? Also, why hasn't that lying punk Redfish answered for himself? Are you a Redfish puppet?
Lets put this in perspective. Redfish posted a lie on an internationally viewed message board for all the world to see and read. He is an American telling the world misinformation about an individual viewed by a huge number of Americans as a hero. He should have checked or kept his mouth shut, just like you. You should STFU and quit being such a jerk and defending the POS Redfish.

It's an Internet urban legend that is circulated. I jumped in right away and said that, moron. From there, it's your job to prove it was intentional

This isn't a court of law.

Although that being said, it doesn't mean you're not guilty.

No one said anything about jail, Homer. In life, it's your job to prove your accusations. Try accusing people of things then telling them to prove you wrong and see how it goes for you

"Jail"? No one mentioned "jail". We don' need no steenking "jail". I don't even know what the accusation was, it's shaved off the nest and probably not worth looking up.

Not that not knowing what you were commenting on stopped you from commenting on it ... twice ...

I doubt Redfish is lying. He didn't do his homework though. You lie all the time about Trump though
He posted a lie. That makes him a liar. Now you are calling me a liar. So, what did I lie about. I quoted the lie Redfish told. I used his post to prove he lied. Now you do the same to prove I have lied. Otherwise, if you can not, you are the liar. Just a couple of liars hopelessly trying to defend each other.

So when you got questions wrong on exams, you weren't wrong, you were lying? That's stupid, of course you weren't. Redfish believed it. He was wrong, he wasn't lying.

How do you f-ing know Redfish posted by mistake and did not know what he posted was a lie? And who is making the rules you are barking out about what makes a lie? Also, why hasn't that lying punk Redfish answered for himself? Are you a Redfish puppet?
Lets put this in perspective. Redfish posted a lie on an internationally viewed message board for all the world to see and read. He is an American telling the world misinformation about an individual viewed by a huge number of Americans as a hero. He should have checked or kept his mouth shut, just like you. You should STFU and quit being such a jerk and defending the POS Redfish.

It's an Internet urban legend that is circulated. I jumped in right away and said that, moron. From there, it's your job to prove it was intentional
Urban legend your ass you fake lying scum. It is a lie promoted by liars and scum bags like you and your pal Redfish. The lie was debunked and called a lie as soon as it came out. You dishonest turds just fall back on that " :..but....but....it's an urban internet legend...." lie to make yourselves appear a little bit less slimy and smell a little less disgusting. Again, some perspective, a beloved American war hero to many is dying and you people are telling disgusting lies about him while he lies in his deathbed and spends his last times among us. Disparaging him and showing an ugly hatred to support your political opinions is who you are.
Weather in my area is getting warm. Reminds me to spread the slug poison. Hate it when those slimy little annoying pest crawl out from under the rocks and crawl around on my deck.

Now that's a meltdown, snowflake.

And again, I said right away that it wasn't true, moron

Urban legend your ass you fake lying scum. It is a lie promoted by liars and scum bags like you and your pal Redfish. The lie was debunked and called a lie as soon as it came out. You dishonest turds just fall back on that " :..but....but....it's an urban internet legend...." lie to make yourselves appear a little bit less slimy and smell a little less disgusting. Again, some perspective, a beloved American war hero to many is dying and you people are telling disgusting lies about him while he lies in his deathbed and spends his last times among us. Disparaging him and showing an ugly hatred to support your political opinions is who you are.
Weather in my area is getting warm. Reminds me to spread the slug poison. Hate it when those slimy little annoying pest crawl out from under the rocks and crawl around on my deck.

What urban legend is this? The "illegitimate black child" of South Carolina? :dunno:
No, we are speaking about McCain causing the accident on the USS Forrestal detonating the launch of a missile and being responsible for the death of over 100 sailors. Someone decided to call that lie an "urban legend" as an excuse for promoting the lie.

That's funny. I came in and said right away that you are right, and you have a stick up your ass about it. Classic. Leftists are just angry people

Here’s what Republicans say about John McCain.

View attachment 193221

Republicans are against him, Democrats are for him. Just read the thread. What does that tell you?

Hmm, strike that. Let me rephrase it. What would it tell you if you had intellectual integrity???
Correction: Republicans are for trashing the military when it suits them politically. Democrats are never for trashing the military, just holding them accountable.

You live in a delusional bizarro world where up is down, black is white and Democrats are moral

View attachment 193221

Republicans are against him, Democrats are for him. Just read the thread. What does that tell you?

Hmm, strike that. Let me rephrase it. What would it tell you if you had intellectual integrity???
Correction: Republicans are for trashing the military when it suits them politically. Democrats are never for trashing the military, just holding them accountable.

You live in a delusional bizarro world where up is down, black is white and Democrats are moral
McCain
Kerry
Max Cleland
Jimmy Carter
Tammy Duckworth
Bob Kerry

All trashed by deplorables. I know there are many more examples.

As I understand it, this is the very first nasty and heartless thing ever said by a politico in the White House ever.

Si, Tio Tomas Mac, you keep sucking up to Senor Trump and he won't throw you over the wall when it is done....

Okay, buddy, reality time... The thing is, before your boy Trump, there were lines of dignity. Nobody in the White House said horrible nasty things about Max Cleland or Cindy Sheehan grandstanded and criticized Bush's war policy.

They were treated with dignity, and the very fact that we have to treat Bush like a GOOD example shows how far the GOP has degenerated.

View attachment 193221

McCain
Kerry
Max Cleland
Jimmy Carter
Tammy Duckworth
Bob Kerry

So you're right, they are making pretty good choices who to trash. That while you keep pumping the lies that Trump is racist and was put in office by the Russians at the cost of your country

Better step up the attacks on Trump, Jim...he's working on lowering drug prices for Americans now...one more nail in your progressive coffin! You far left liberals keep on smearing...and he keeps on ticking off his campaign promises! Gee, wonder who's going to win THAT battle!

Wishful thinking, buddy. A big giveaway to big pharma isn't helping anyone.

View attachment 193221

McCain
Kerry
Max Cleland
Jimmy Carter
Tammy Duckworth
Bob Kerry

The Bully in Chief is a POS...

Melania Trump Wants to End Online Bullying. Her Husband Doesn’t Help.

Better step up the attacks on Trump, Jim...he's working on lowering drug prices for Americans now...one more nail in your progressive coffin! You far left liberals keep on smearing...and he keeps on ticking off his campaign promises! Gee, wonder who's going to win THAT battle!

Allowing pharmaceutical companies to invent drugs and sell them is giving them money. Gotcha, comrade. The people harmed as you get your way are future sufferers of diseases that won't be cured because you take away the right of companies to profit from their inventions. But you don't care about that as long as blacks don't get those better drugs, aren't you Grand Dragon?

McCain
Kerry
Max Cleland
Jimmy Carter
Tammy Duckworth
Bob Kerry

So you're right, they are making pretty good choices who to trash. That while you keep pumping the lies that Trump is racist and was put in office by the Russians at the cost of your country

Max Cleland lost three limbs serving his country. Bob Kerry lost a leg. Tammy Duckworth lost both of her legs... John McCain was horrible mangled and tortured...

These are good choices of people to trash?

You know, we all know you are an awful human being, Kaz, you don't need to keep reminding us.

View attachment 193221

McCain
Kerry
Max Cleland
Jimmy Carter
Tammy Duckworth
Bob Kerry

Colin Powell

McCain
Kerry
Max Cleland
Jimmy Carter
Tammy Duckworth
Bob Kerry

Max Cleland lost three limbs serving his country. Bob Kerry lost a leg. Tammy Duckworth lost both of her legs... John McCain was horrible mangled and tortured...

These are good choices of people to trash?

You know, we all know you are an awful human being, Kaz, you don't need to keep reminding us.

Kaz......another

Allowing pharmaceutical companies to invent drugs and sell them is giving them money. Gotcha, comrade. The people harmed as you get your way are future sufferers of diseases that won't be cured because you take away the right of companies to profit from their inventions. But you don't care about that as long as blacks don't get those better drugs, aren't you Grand Dragon?
Fine......then let’s open up competition, remove government protections and open up the free market

I think he is a good man. He spoke his mind, and he is an independent thinker. He valued the institutions he represented, the Constitution, and common decency. I didn't always...or often agree with him (I"m a fucking liberal after all)...but I truly respect him.

Both parties need folks like him, to remind them that party doesn't trump everything. IMO.
You’re allowed to have your opinion as are others. Why can’t you scants accept that?

Guy, we could create drugs just as easily with government labs focused on curing diseases...

And we'd end up maybe curing cancer instead of making erection medicine...

Seriously, you ever watch Big Pharma commercials? It's about marketing things that aren't life saving...

Guy, we could create drugs just as easily with government labs focused on curing diseases...

And we'd end up maybe curing cancer instead of making erection medicine...

Seriously, you ever watch Big Pharma commercials? It's about marketing things that aren't life saving...
Lot of money made in erection medicine

They still haven’t allowed generics to be sold in this country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back