What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A staff person makes a heartless and cruel comment about a dying hero. The WH silence speaks columns and to further the decay in dignity....Sarah Huckleberry Sanders defends the so called presidents lack of ethics and morals.

And yet....the trump cult members turn their backs and grovel at the feet of their orange dear leader.....SICKENING!
You obviously weren't around during the Clinton years.

...McCain was directly responsible for the deaths of over 100 sailors on the carrier he flew off of. He got pissed about having to wait for his turn to take off and hit the bomb release on his plane, the resulting fire killed over 100 of the crew...
Put down the TrumpBot Kool-Aid pitcher, son... that's complete and total hor$e$hit.

Whether horseshit or not, what does it have to do with Trump?

You Stalinists define ever aspect of reality around your unending hatred of Bush - er Trump (You commie fucks have an updated hate list!)

A staff person makes a heartless and cruel comment about a dying hero. The WH silence speaks columns and to further the decay in dignity....Sarah Huckleberry Sanders defends the so called presidents lack of ethics and morals.

And yet....the trump cult members turn their backs and grovel at the feet of their orange dear leader.....SICKENING!

Better step up the attacks on Trump, Jim...he's working on lowering drug prices for Americans now...one more nail in your progressive coffin! You far left liberals keep on smearing...and he keeps on ticking off his campaign promises! Gee, wonder who's going to win THAT battle!

I don't remember anyone in the Clinton WH mocking a dying man. Yes....Clinton was a womanizer and a pervert...but trump has less dignity than the turd that I dropped yesterday.

I was around during the Clinton years but I don`t remember Clinton mocking the handicapped and spitting on our POWs. Were they making wisecracks about people dying of brain cancer too?

I didn't see that comment as "mocking." Unless I missed something, it was the brutal truth. This is a lot of flap over nothing.

So now Trump is just like Bill Clinton, alrighty then.

I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?

John McCain was a fucking retard in his militarey days. The only reason he wasn’t drummer out was because his daddy had juice. When he started his political freeloading they turned his history of bent a fuck up into being a free spirit who tends to be a mavrick. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Gore used his daddy's juice to sit the war out taking pictures and surrounded by body guards while he took pictures. McCain put his life at risk
Gore isn’t smearing veterans. Trump is.

You used plural. There's McCain and ...
I think he is a good man. He spoke his mind, and he is an independent thinker. He valued the institutions he represented, the Constitution, and common decency. I didn't always...or often agree with him (I"m a fucking liberal after all)...but I truly respect him.

Both parties need folks like him, to remind them that party doesn't trump everything. IMO.
Lol
So you like your career politicians spineless... because that is what career politicians are
You mean having an independent view is spineless? You prefer someone who toes the party line no matter what?

You don't support anyone for "independent" views. McCain was a Democrat in all but name. You like him for supporting your views

I don't remember anyone in the Clinton WH mocking a dying man. Yes....Clinton was a womanizer and a pervert...but trump has less dignity than the turd that I dropped yesterday.
Well, do you remember the big eared, skinny legged Obummy's comment about his bowling prowess?

How about a reminder.
Hillary Clinton referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s', Bill's ex-lover Dolly Kyle claims | Daily Mail Online
Hillary horror! ‘Get those f-ing retards out of here’

Captain (Senator) John McCain is a patriot and an American war hero.

He has pissed me off on a half-dozen occasions with his soft-and-fuzzy approach to Illegal Aliens and Illegal Immigration.

Other than that, he has far more Credit than Demerits, in my book.

Again, not sure why you spend so much time hating on undocumented immigrants.

It seems so... pointless.
Repelling an Invasion of 11-12,000,000 foreign nationals residing upon US soil without our express prior consent is not pointless.

Especially when my tax dollars are used to educate and care for their Anchor Babies and Dreamers (Schemers).

McCain's stance on Illegal Aliens pi$$e$ me off.

But, that aside, he is an honorable man, an American hero, and a well-respected servant of the American People.

McCain was directly responsible for the deaths of over 100 sailors on the carrier he flew off of. He got pissed about having to wait for his turn to take off and hit the bomb release on his plane, the resulting fire killed over 100 of the crew. He is NOT a hero or an honorable man.
You sir are a despicable, deplorable, malicious liar and a disgrace to everyone and anything you attempt or claim to represent. Telling that lie makes you one of the lowest of the lowlife slime balls and scum bags who post at USMB.

McCain was sitting in his A-4D Skyhawk on the USS Forrestal when a malfunction on an F-4 caused a Zuni rockets to launch and strike McCain's A-4D in it's undercarriage. Other than being the victim and recipient of the accidental missile strike caused not by another pilots error, but by an electronic malfunction.

Prove me wrong and prove yourself not to be the despicable, deplorable malicious liar and disgrace I have called you, apologize of forever have that description on your reputation and resume.

I was around during the Clinton years but I don`t remember Clinton mocking the handicapped and spitting on our POWs. Were they making wisecracks about people dying of brain cancer too?
Eh?

Any blowjobs in the Oval Office?

McCain was directly responsible for the deaths of over 100 sailors on the carrier he flew off of. He got pissed about having to wait for his turn to take off and hit the bomb release on his plane, the resulting fire killed over 100 of the crew. He is NOT a hero or an honorable man.

So you have the results of the naval investigation and court-martial, then?
Of course he does not. He is a lying piece of crap.

How long will this thread go on with no reference whatsoever to whatever it's talking about?

:dunno:

Then the turd you dropped was all the dignity you had. Unfortunate,, even though it wasn't much.

You lost and you're losing again, get over it.

You used plural. There's McCain and ...

the family of Captain Khan
The family of Sgt. La David Johnson...

You know, anyone who hurts his little ego.

Exactly. He hasn't criticized anyone in the military, which was the question I asked, except McCain. That means it was personal to McCain. The left whining about criticizing anyone in the military is laughable. You idiots constantly undercut them as if you cared.

It's because there are blacks in the military, isn't it, Joe Redneck?

And you don't give a shit about the military or veterans unless it's politically expedient. The military love Trump. Leftists undercut them and blame them all the time.

I suspect the military considers him a buffoon like any other thinking people do.

As is typical, you're wrong. And gotcha, thinking people parrot the Democrat party. Sure they do. It's because there are blacks in the Democrat party, isn't it Joe Racist?

Can you show a quote where you blasted Kerry for calling our military terrorists? Leftists knee jerk believe every accusation and blow off any success

Um, okay, now you are kind of babbling here.

I think Kerry was probably right when he criticized what we were doing in Vietnam. His mistake was pretending to be this gung-ho war hero instead of someone who protested the war..

If he had been honest about his past, he'd have probably beaten Bush in 2004 and we'd have been spared a lot of greif.

Exactly, per the second point. You think the military are terrorists then whine that somehow Trump is a meanie pants for criticizing one member of the military. BTW, Kerry doubled down and called our troops in Iraq terrorists too.

You're just a flaming hypocrite. It's because Obama's black, isn't it, Grand Wizard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back