What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, no, the major parties got 95% of the vote because the minor parties nominate dope smoking communist nuts

You're right about Gary Johnson. I was so disappointed in the Libertarian Party. This is three elections in a row they didn't even nominate an actual libertarian.

However, you think the major parties are nominating better? That's so inane. Hillary was one of the worst candidates ever nominated by any party ever. She lost to a guy with an approval rating in the 30s ... during the election ... And she thoroughly earned it ...

I couldn’t vote for Johnson, this last election was a total failure of parties nominating the right people. Dems thought Clinton was entitled, so no real candidate ran against her, the GOP realized Clinton was a weak candidate so every establishment Republican ran which left that vote divided and Trump came out on top. The Libertarian Party seems to have lost their way.

Yes, the Libertarian Party not nominating an actual libertarian three times in a row is a pretty good example of a party losing it's way.

This was the worst election to vote ever. Previously for me it was 2008 when the Republicans nominated a leftist, Democrats nominated a Marxist and Libertarians nominated a conservative. I could have voted for Bob Barr as a Republican, but not as a Libertarian. So I voted for Ralph Nader who at least said accurately there was no difference between the parties.

This election I had nothing. I considered Jill Stein, but her vandalism to fight energy independence was worse than Gary Johnson being a faux libertarian
Since when are libertarians either far right or not accepted?
Left-libertarianism - Wikipedia
Gary Johnson is not a left libertarian.

I didn't say he's not a "left libertarian," I said he's not a libertarian. He wasn't libertarian as New Mexico's governor. All you have to do is listen to him speak and hear how he doesn't even really grasp what libertarian means.

Unfortunately, he chose to be the most stereotypical pot head libertarian he could come up with. He's as libertarian as John McCain is conservative
I think he is a real libertarian, and Rand Paul would be a better example of faux libertarian. To be fair Rand is a republican but he obviously portrays himself as libertarian like his father did.

Well, obviously, you don't since you want to claim things i didn't say... but never mind...

when you develop the reading comprehension skills to address what I actually say, and then have someone explain the big words to you, let me know.

I'm a pragmatist. There were only two choices. Only one of two people were going to be president in 2016. The Electoral College you Trump Cultists praised has effectively locked us into a two party system. Theres' simply no way that a third party can evolve.

Let's look at the recent third parties-

Gary Johnson- Dope Smoking Nut
Jill Stein - Nut.
Ralph Nader - Nut
Pat Buchanan - Nazi and Nut
Ross Perot - Nut

see a pattern here, buddy?

I only voted for two of those. Even your descriptions of them are better though than the reality of what the two parties keep giving us though

I voted for Johnson, but I regret it.

I would very much vote for Trump if I had a do-over.
but you're voting dem in nov?
I actually think more people would vote for Trump now than they did in 16

Agreed, but the 2020 Democrat will get better turnout than Hillary did. She was the worst candidate of any party in my lifetime
clinton1.jpg

McCain served honorably, gave many more hours of service in the Senate. He seemed to use his conscience on what he decided to do. Like most of us he is a mixture of good and bad.

I did not agree with him on everything, but now he is ill, going through awful treatments and should be allowed to live in dignity.

I only voted for two of those. Even your descriptions of them are better though than the reality of what the two parties keep giving us though

Agreed, but the 2020 Democrat will get better turnout than Hillary did. She was the worst candidate of any party in my lifetime
clinton1.jpg
Trump-Stormy-Daniels-Tahoe-GQ-032118-3x2-social.jpg

McCain served honorably, gave many more hours of service in the Senate. He seemed to use his conscience on what he decided to do. Like most of us he is a mixture of good and bad.

I did not agree with him on everything, but now he is ill, going through awful treatments and should be allowed to live in dignity.
He should allow everyone else to live with their dignity also. Retire already.

QUOTE="Rosy, post: 19914928, member: 70238"]
[

and Bill Clinton was a rapist. But you still worship everything Clinton, what does that say about you?

That's just an allegation.

But that he sexually harassed a subordinate, that he threatened witnesses, destroyed and hid evidence, and engaged in perjury are all facts proven in the justice system.
LOL Bill Clinton said that he never had relations with Monica..................until she produced Bill Clintons DNA on a blue dress.

Grow up, you voted for a loser[/QUOTE]

Yet you voted for Trump!:1peleas:

clinton1.jpg
Making American Males Proud Again.. lol

The man is dying. Who cares whether he retires s or not?

He’s a career politician, that means he is the lowest of life forms...

The man is dying. Who cares whether he retires s or not?
He cares, so as long as he cares, then he expects others to care by doing what they need to do as well... The man doesn't want your sympathy.

clinton1.jpg
Slick Willy says those females are much, much too old for him… He likes his teenaged...

Your opinion is noted. I think McCain tried to live by what he felt was right.

QUOTE="Rosy, post: 19914928, member: 70238"]
[

and Bill Clinton was a rapist. But you still worship everything Clinton, what does that say about you?

That's just an allegation.

But that he sexually harassed a subordinate, that he threatened witnesses, destroyed and hid evidence, and engaged in perjury are all facts proven in the justice system.
LOL Bill Clinton said that he never had relations with Monica..................until she produced Bill Clintons DNA on a blue dress.

Grow up, you voted for a loser

Yet you voted for Trump!:1peleas:[/QUOTE]
:abgg2q.jpg:
There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Dumbass

clinton1.jpg
Slick Willy says those females are much, much too old for him… He likes his teenage...

I think you have Clinton mixed up with Roy Moore.

[
Trump is a sexual predator.

Says the Clinton supporter.

Do you even read your own posts?

Sigh, there is NO hypocrisy like demopocrisy....

Trump is not only a sex predator. He has to buy it.
A billionaire buying it ?? You are kidding right ?? ROTFLMBO
Only 130,000 a shot
You figure Stormy wasn't worth it ?? That's pocket change to a man like Trump, although there is no proof Trump was being charged on the spot, but blackmailed later on maybe ? Could be...

Muller a republican is no politican yet repubs are squealing about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back