What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't worry about the victims being "armed", because the good guy with a gun is usually the first victim

Only when leftists ensure that he's identified, like the security guard at the Washington Navy yard. You do like to murder people for your cause
MURDER?? Like the moron moving our embassy in Israel >>Results 60 dead Pals 0 israelis---- And the POS son in law looking for peace?

both Bushes, Clinton, and Obama promised to move the embassy to Jerusalem. Trump did it. The violence and deaths were caused by the muslim arabs, not the jews or americans. Wake up, idiot.
Shooting and killing ducks in a tub 60--0 ,,,,,,,,there goes the piss project

nonsensical post, can you translate into English?
This was how trump helps bring peace to the pals and Israelis getting 60 killed and 1000's injured? OR like most things the idiot does he can't figure out the results of his AH moves ?? Iran,,NK,, China ,,NFTA etc etc

I don't worry about the victims being "armed", because the good guy with a gun is usually the first victim

Only when leftists ensure that he's identified, like the security guard at the Washington Navy yard. You do like to murder people for your cause
MURDER?? Like the moron moving our embassy in Israel >>Results 60 dead Pals 0 israelis---- And the POS son in law looking for peace?

You'll never allow peace until every JOOOOO is dead and Israel destroyed.

The agenda of the democrats is the same one that Hitler had.

You suggest I shoot myself??

It cracks me up how you're so moronic that while you claim to have voted for all these Republicans, you're not one. I didn't, but to you I am one. And I'm responsible for all these people that you voted for and I didn't. Can't make up the stupid that you actually are

Hey, I'd have no problem voting for the Republican Party of Reagan and Ford. I wouldn't have much of a problem voting for the one of the Bush family if they weren't so fucking incompetent.

The party of Trump, though, is more of a cult... and you drink deep of the koolaid.

Dude, you're the one who voted for Trump. More of your stupid shit that I'm responsible for who I didn't vote for and you did but you're not responsible for who you voted for. You never are
He didn't vote Trump... That's my opinion, and you keyed in on it.

No kidding. Joe keeps telling me I voted for Trump and I didn't so I keep telling him he voted for Trump. There's no actual discussion with Joe. He thinks that being for State rights is only for racism. He thinks opposing welfare is because we'd rather whites not get welfare than blacks get it. Dude's a dumb ass
Joe is locked up in his mother’s basement, He can’t help being a bitch.
Most likely he is not even house trained....

I voted for Johnson, but I regret it.

I would very much vote for Trump if I had a do-over.
but you're voting dem in nov?

Why would I vote for the deMS-13?

Only idiots and traitors vote for the democrats.
So republican war hero's like Mueller or McCain are OK by you?

I support liberty, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. All the things you and your filthy Communist party seek to destroy.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada is a kunt. Prior service in no way excuses his corrupt actions since. This shit he pulls was a stain on the West when done in the 1400's - for a scumbag like him to revive the evil of the inquisition in his lust to stage a coup is beyond reprehensible.

John McCain has worked for decades to erase the Southern Border, he is and always was bad for America.
You and Nazis Hard to tell the difference

And you say I don't really want to have a conversation?

Well, obviously, you don't since you want to claim things i didn't say... but never mind...

when you develop the reading comprehension skills to address what I actually say, and then have someone explain the big words to you, let me know.

Dumb ass believes that if you didn’t vote for Hillary you were a Trump supporter because to him there was only one choice. He is stuck in the old two party system, amazing how the rest of the world has moved on from the two party system, yet in America big business still has the masses fooled.

I'm a pragmatist. There were only two choices. Only one of two people were going to be president in 2016. The Electoral College you Trump Cultists praised has effectively locked us into a two party system. Theres' simply no way that a third party can evolve.

Let's look at the recent third parties-

Gary Johnson- Dope Smoking Nut
Jill Stein - Nut.
Ralph Nader - Nut
Pat Buchanan - Nazi and Nut
Ross Perot - Nut

see a pattern here, buddy?

I only voted for two of those. Even your descriptions of them are better though than the reality of what the two parties keep giving us though

I actually think more people would vote for Trump now than they did in 16

I worry more that every time we have one of these mass shootings, we find out that everyone in the shooter's life knew he was crazy, but he was able to get a gun, anyway.

Right. We have so many gun laws and they don't work. Your solution is to double down on stupid and disarm their victims even further
How about trying to disarm those found mentally incapable of owning weapons? Might help ? People with priors ?

You still don't grasp the fifth amendment. Yes, provide them due process of law and you can restrict their gun rights. What about that is so complicated to you?

That is because lemmings such as yourself are locked into voting for either or, you won’t look at anyone else, the problem is most people think like you. EC or no EC the two major parties got 95% of the vote thanks to the dittoheads such as yourself that can’t think for themselves.

Uh, no, the major parties got 95% of the vote because the minor parties nominate dope smoking communist nuts

You're right about Gary Johnson. I was so disappointed in the Libertarian Party. This is three elections in a row they didn't even nominate an actual libertarian.

However, you think the major parties are nominating better? That's so inane. Hillary was one of the worst candidates ever nominated by any party ever. She lost to a guy with an approval rating in the 30s ... during the election ... And she thoroughly earned it ...

I couldn’t vote for Johnson, this last election was a total failure of parties nominating the right people. Dems thought Clinton was entitled, so no real candidate ran against her, the GOP realized Clinton was a weak candidate so every establishment Republican ran which left that vote divided and Trump came out on top. The Libertarian Party seems to have lost their way.

Yes, the Libertarian Party not nominating an actual libertarian three times in a row is a pretty good example of a party losing it's way.

This was the worst election to vote ever. Previously for me it was 2008 when the Republicans nominated a leftist, Democrats nominated a Marxist and Libertarians nominated a conservative. I could have voted for Bob Barr as a Republican, but not as a Libertarian. So I voted for Ralph Nader who at least said accurately there was no difference between the parties.

This election I had nothing. I considered Jill Stein, but her vandalism to fight energy independence was worse than Gary Johnson being a faux libertarian
Since when are libertarians either far right or not accepted?
Left-libertarianism - Wikipedia
Gary Johnson is not a left libertarian.

I worry more that every time we have one of these mass shootings, we find out that everyone in the shooter's life knew he was crazy, but he was able to get a gun, anyway.

Right. We have so many gun laws and they don't work. Your solution is to double down on stupid and disarm their victims even further
How about trying to disarm those found mentally incapable of owning weapons? Might help ? People with priors ?

right, go to the inner city of any large American city and take guns from the thugs that you decide are mentally incapable, they all have priors and none of them got their guns legally. you are pissing into the wind and wondering why your shoes are wet.
So we just let it keep on happening ? How many school shootings so far this year ? I heard 20

Congrats. Disarming victims is working out well for you. A lot of blood on your hands, but it's worth it for government freebies, huh?

both Bushes, Clinton, and Obama promised to move the embassy to Jerusalem. Trump did it. The violence and deaths were caused by the muslim arabs, not the jews or americans. Wake up, idiot.

Yep. And Clinton signed the bill to officially move it.

In fact, that was the law Trump used to actually move it.

You won't hear that in Fake News because it's real news

That is because lemmings such as yourself are locked into voting for either or, you won’t look at anyone else, the problem is most people think like you. EC or no EC the two major parties got 95% of the vote thanks to the dittoheads such as yourself that can’t think for themselves.

Uh, no, the major parties got 95% of the vote because the minor parties nominate dope smoking communist nuts.

Third parties are the province of loons and people showing how important they are.

But the EC does keep a sensible third party from really evolving. Here's how. Let's say a third party actually does well enough to deny the two parties a majority in the EC. What happens then? The last time a third party actually won a state was in 1968, but it wasn't enough to keep Nixon from winning.

If nobody gets a majority in the EC, the election is then thrown into Congress, where the House picks the President and the Senate picks the Veep. Since Third Parties almost never run full congressional slates, that means we are back to the two major parties picking the winner again.

This was Racist Strom Thurmond's goal in 1948, where he hoped he wouldn't win the election, but he'd get enough votes to throw the election into Congress, and then Congress would elect him over Harry Truman.

Big business backs two parties and only two parties, that is why we have a two party system and it didn’t matter who else ran in 2016, you would have voted for a Democrat because you were told to by the party, advertising and corporate America.

Um, no. You see, I voted for Kasich in the primaries (I usually draw a GOP ballot in the primaries) and had he won the nomination, you know, if the GOP hadn't spent all it's time appealling to libertarian nuts and religious nuts, I'd have voted for him in the general election.

Instead, you guys went full on Crazy and nominated Trumpenfuhrer. So, yeah, you kind of made my choice for me, I guess, but it wasn't big business.
Kasich much like obama, eat the same shit.
And neither one of them have any appeal to conservative voters...

right, go to the inner city of any large American city and take guns from the thugs that you decide are mentally incapable, they all have priors and none of them got their guns legally. you are pissing into the wind and wondering why your shoes are wet.
So we just let it keep on happening ? How many school shootings so far this year ? I heard 20

Congrats. Disarming victims is working out well for you. A lot of blood on your hands, but it's worth it for government freebies, huh?
Like medicare or SS ?

which new gun law would have stopped any of these lunatics from shooting? tell us specifically what new laws would do it. I'll wait.
I'm far from an expert on this matter Maybe one of the NRA brains can come up with a solution OR even you

So even you admit that when you talk about the NRA you don't actually understand what the hell you're saying?

Shooting and killing ducks in a tub 60--0 ,,,,,,,,there goes the piss project

nonsensical post, can you translate into English?
This was how trump helps bring peace to the pals and Israelis getting 60 killed and 1000's injured? OR like most things the idiot does he can't figure out the results of his AH moves ?? Iran,,NK,, China ,,NFTA etc etc

It was the Palestinians who created the violence, douche

Ah, a self hating Jew. Nothing unusual about that in the Democrat party, unfortunately.

And you say I don't really want to have a conversation?

Well, obviously, you don't since you want to claim things i didn't say... but never mind...

when you develop the reading comprehension skills to address what I actually say, and then have someone explain the big words to you, let me know.

Dumb ass believes that if you didn’t vote for Hillary you were a Trump supporter because to him there was only one choice. He is stuck in the old two party system, amazing how the rest of the world has moved on from the two party system, yet in America big business still has the masses fooled.

I'm a pragmatist. There were only two choices. Only one of two people were going to be president in 2016. The Electoral College you Trump Cultists praised has effectively locked us into a two party system. Theres' simply no way that a third party can evolve.

Let's look at the recent third parties-

Gary Johnson- Dope Smoking Nut
Jill Stein - Nut.
Ralph Nader - Nut
Pat Buchanan - Nazi and Nut
Ross Perot - Nut

see a pattern here, buddy?

I only voted for two of those. Even your descriptions of them are better though than the reality of what the two parties keep giving us though

I actually think more people would vote for Trump now than they did in 16

Agreed, but the 2020 Democrat will get better turnout than Hillary did. She was the worst candidate of any party in my lifetime

Uh, no, the major parties got 95% of the vote because the minor parties nominate dope smoking communist nuts

You're right about Gary Johnson. I was so disappointed in the Libertarian Party. This is three elections in a row they didn't even nominate an actual libertarian.

However, you think the major parties are nominating better? That's so inane. Hillary was one of the worst candidates ever nominated by any party ever. She lost to a guy with an approval rating in the 30s ... during the election ... And she thoroughly earned it ...

I couldn’t vote for Johnson, this last election was a total failure of parties nominating the right people. Dems thought Clinton was entitled, so no real candidate ran against her, the GOP realized Clinton was a weak candidate so every establishment Republican ran which left that vote divided and Trump came out on top. The Libertarian Party seems to have lost their way.

Yes, the Libertarian Party not nominating an actual libertarian three times in a row is a pretty good example of a party losing it's way.

This was the worst election to vote ever. Previously for me it was 2008 when the Republicans nominated a leftist, Democrats nominated a Marxist and Libertarians nominated a conservative. I could have voted for Bob Barr as a Republican, but not as a Libertarian. So I voted for Ralph Nader who at least said accurately there was no difference between the parties.

This election I had nothing. I considered Jill Stein, but her vandalism to fight energy independence was worse than Gary Johnson being a faux libertarian
Since when are libertarians either far right or not accepted?
Left-libertarianism - Wikipedia
Gary Johnson is not a left libertarian.

I didn't say he's not a "left libertarian," I said he's not a libertarian. He wasn't libertarian as New Mexico's governor. All you have to do is listen to him speak and hear how he doesn't even really grasp what libertarian means.

Unfortunately, he chose to be the most stereotypical pot head libertarian he could come up with. He's as libertarian as John McCain is conservative

Like medicare or SS ?

Two great examples, yes

However, you think the major parties are nominating better? That's so inane. Hillary was one of the worst candidates ever nominated by any candidate. She lost to a guy with an approval rating in the 30s ... during the election ... And she thoroughly earned it ...

Okay, going to try to talk to you like an adult here.

For the most part, both parties are very good at nominating and electing people who can get the job done. I might not like what they do when they get in, but they can and do appoint sensible people to run the departments, work with Congress to get sensible legislation passed, even when the other party is in charge.

I really, truly hated Mitt Romney with a passion, probably because the fact that Mormonism is even a thing offends me. But you know what, if things turned out differently in 2012, he could have run the country. His policies would have favored rich people, but stuff would have gotten done.

The Third Parties nominate people like Johnson, Stein, Pat Buchanan, Ralph Nader, Ross Perot... loudmouths with an issue or two they are upset about but no idea how to govern if they actually got put in charge of something.

The problem in 2016 was that the GOP nominated the kind of clown that makes a splash as a third party candidate, but is usually washed out by the system.

Yes, Hillary was unlikable enough to where a lot of people indulged their inner misogynist and voted against her, but most of the people got it right and she won the popular vote. But this time, the awful system validated what even the GOP knew was a mistake.

We have a bunch of safeguards in place to prevent something like Trump from happening, but they are all failing, badly.

I often wondered what my Grandparents thought when Hitler came to power in Germany, or what Ancient Romans must have thought when Caligula was parading around Rome thinking he was a god.

I don't wonder that anymore.
How about that! I agree with crazy joe in his mother’s basement...
Mormonism is a cult of baby raping control freaks of which soulless Romney is one of their leaders, and forced Romneycare(the parent of Obamacare) On all Americans.

But, like usual crazy joe being stuck in his mother’s basement, has it all wrong on everything else. More people voted conservative than progressive in 16... Crazy Joe must be using Al Gore lockbox math.
Candidate Party Popular Votes
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050

Obviously progressives did not win the popular vote, and more importantly did not win electoral college vote, they got their fucking asses kicked. By a guy named Donald Trump... fucking hilarious. There would be no trump if there was no Obama.

clinton1.jpg

Last edited:

Ah, a self hating Jew. Nothing unusual about that in the Democrat party, unfortunately.
Better than a self hating American

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back