What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He won his party`s nomination because the GOP`s voters were choosing him to lose? WTF is that supposed to mean? Who commanded the democrats to attack McCain and what is a Stalinist democrat? Try to post something that makes at least a little bit of sense if you can.

The establishment picked him to lose, absolutely.

The establishment likes to alternate in 8 year cycles, they wanted Hillary, but would accept little gay Barry.

So, what is it about your Stalinist party that you fail to grasp, sploogy?

I didn’t vote a dope smoker, so that analogy is just an ignorant, stupid and lazy comment. People will vote for the group that has the money, when the two major parties put billions into their election and the third parties put in a couple million, they won’t win. CFR screwed America over and we won’t get a third party candidate with lemming like yourself.

So you didn't vote for Dope SmokingGary, you voted for Crazy Mormon McCullough. It's funny you guys are never upfront about what third party loser you did waste your vote on.

We won't get a viable third party because third parties are usually loons. I actually did kind of look into the Reform Party during the 1990's... and those people were all fucking nuts. If big money goes to the main two parties, it's because those parties are usually reliable and sensible.

I’m not a Republican and haven’t been since Bush’s second term, since then I have voted for a Republican once. I would have voted for Kasich in the general, I would have voted for him, but I would never vote for bad candidates to keep another bad candidate out. That is pretty dumb ass logic. Clinton was the reason Clinton lost, how freakin bad do you have to run a campaign? Clinton did, her group was not in touch with the people as shown in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, for them to blame others for their stupidity is beyond my comprehension.

Or maybe she had more faith in the voters than they deserved. I think there were a lot of people who voted for Trump as a fuck you to both parties, never thinking we'd actually get his crazy Nazi ass in.

Are you comparing Trump to Hitler?

The comparisons draw themselves.

Both used race hatred to gain power.
Both have a disdain for institutions like a free press.
Both use belligerent language of wanting to restore lost glory
Both only came to power because people who should have known better let it happen, thinking they could be controlled.

I mentioned several times who I voted for before and after the election,so you are totally wrong, again.

I have read several articles where the Clinton campaign didn’t listen to the people in the states in question and failed to act, she now wants to blame others for her failures. Common theme with her.

As far as comparing anyone to Hitler:
Hitler killed how many millions of Jews, homosexuals, religious people? Trump 0.
Hitler had his political opponents tortured and murdered, Trump never has.
Hitler set up concentration camps, Trump none.
Hitler started a World War with the idea of world domination, Trump, nothing.
Hitler kidnapped children to recruit into his Army, Trump has not.
Hitler raped, tortured and killed women, Trump has not.
Hitler used biological warfare to help to win a war, Trump, has not
Hitler Had mobile gas chambers to kill his enemies, Trump has not.

No comparison and only ignorant people that have no clue as to history make such ignorant, bigoted, stupid, hateful statements to stir up hate, racism and bigotry because your hate and being right is more important to real facts. Now try to justify your ridiculously stupid, bigoted, hateful, ignorant comments. I need the laugh.
Trump supporters? You bet.tiki torch hitler salute photos - Bing images

So you can’t dispute any of what I posted, thanks for playing goofball.
Trump didn`t use racial, ethnic and religious hatred to get himself elected? Just keep telling yourself that.

I didn’t vote a dope smoker, so that analogy is just an ignorant, stupid and lazy comment. People will vote for the group that has the money, when the two major parties put billions into their election and the third parties put in a couple million, they won’t win. CFR screwed America over and we won’t get a third party candidate with lemming like yourself.

So you didn't vote for Dope SmokingGary, you voted for Crazy Mormon McCullough. It's funny you guys are never upfront about what third party loser you did waste your vote on.

We won't get a viable third party because third parties are usually loons. I actually did kind of look into the Reform Party during the 1990's... and those people were all fucking nuts. If big money goes to the main two parties, it's because those parties are usually reliable and sensible.

I’m not a Republican and haven’t been since Bush’s second term, since then I have voted for a Republican once. I would have voted for Kasich in the general, I would have voted for him, but I would never vote for bad candidates to keep another bad candidate out. That is pretty dumb ass logic. Clinton was the reason Clinton lost, how freakin bad do you have to run a campaign? Clinton did, her group was not in touch with the people as shown in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, for them to blame others for their stupidity is beyond my comprehension.

Or maybe she had more faith in the voters than they deserved. I think there were a lot of people who voted for Trump as a fuck you to both parties, never thinking we'd actually get his crazy Nazi ass in.

Both only came to power because people who should have known better let it happen, thinking they could be controlled.

I mentioned several times who I voted for before and after the election,so you are totally wrong, again.

I have read several articles where the Clinton campaign didn’t listen to the people in the states in question and failed to act, she now wants to blame others for her failures. Common theme with her.

Hitler killed how many millions of Jews, homosexuals, religious people? Trump 0.

No comparison and only ignorant people that have no clue as to history make such ignorant, bigoted, stupid, hateful statements to stir up hate, racism and bigotry because your hate and being right is more important to real facts. Now try to justify your ridiculously stupid, bigoted, hateful, ignorant comments. I need the laugh.

DERP

Fucking Stalinists.

Three Soros paid infiltrators posing for a propaganda photo - how impressive.

iu

Those are real and actual democrat Brown Shirts rioting to crush free speech.

McCain, Kerry, Mueller, George H.W. Bush, etc all have a record of valiant military service and it is sad when it is twisted into lies or petty insults for partisan politics.

Kerry? "record of valiant military service" :lmao: :lol: :rofl:
Kerry volunteered for hazardous duty while Gomer Bush deserted during time of war. See the difference?

Kerry is and was a fraud.

SO-CALLED “WAR HERO” JOHN KERRY A FRAUD

Fucking Stalinists...... :eusa_whistle:

DERP

Fucking Stalinists.

Three Soros paid infiltrators posing for a propaganda photo - how impressive.

iu

Those are real and actual democrat Brown Shirts rioting to crush free speech.
You`ve got proof that Soros paid these people to have a pig roast or whatever the fuck they`re doing?

So you can’t dispute any of what I posted, thanks for playing goofball.
Trump didn`t use racial, ethnic and religious hatred to get himself elected? Just keep telling yourself that.

Your reading comprehension sucks, name all the women he has raped tortured or killed, name the children he has kidnapped, name which groups he is trying genocide on, name all his concentration camps, name where his mobile gas chamber should are.

Obama used religion, you know those people clinging to their Bibles? It didn’t make Obama Hitler.

For people to make that jump puts you into a special kind of stupid.

Just when Redfish looked like the biggest idiot in the room, Uncensored2008 has come to steal his thunder.

McCain, Kerry, Mueller, George H.W. Bush, etc all have a record of valiant military service and it is sad when it is twisted into lies or petty insults for partisan politics.

Kerry? "record of valiant military service" :lmao: :lol: :rofl:
Kerry volunteered for hazardous duty while Gomer Bush deserted during time of war. See the difference?

Kerry is and was a fraud.

SO-CALLED “WAR HERO” JOHN KERRY A FRAUD

Fucking Stalinists...... :eusa_whistle:
I hate to burst your little snot bubble but not a single one of the swift boat liars actually served with him. Testimony from angry old viet vets isn`t worth much when they don`t testify under oath. They`re likely to be the same losers that spent the next 40years telling tall tales about being spit on. Dismissed!

You know what, Palin horrifies me as much as the next person, but she's not the reason he lost.

The reason he lost was because he wanted to continue Bush's War in Iraq, even though everyone realized it was a terrible idea at that point. On top of that, the bottom fell out of the economy two months before the election..

Keep in mind, most of the more horrifying stuff we found out about Palin we found out AFTER she lost the election and she discovered she could make a lot of money telling the Fox News Audience whatever they wanted to hear.

Oh? What is it about Sarah Palin that "horrifies" you, Comrade?
Nothing much except she's in a rowboat with only 1 oar, in other words she's bonkers

[
You`ve got proof that Soros paid these people to have a pig roast or whatever the fuck they`re doing?

Pretty much, Comrade.

Report: Charlottesville Racist Leader Was Former Occupy Activist, Obama Supporter | Breitbart

This is how you Stalinists operate. You send agents to create photo-ops that you can embed in your hate propaganda.
Breitbart? Now we know what`s making you so stupid.

:lol:

Far more accurate than CNN or the openly lying NY Times, little Stalinist fucktard.

I only voted for two of those. Even your descriptions of them are better though than the reality of what the two parties keep giving us though

I voted for Johnson, but I regret it.

I would very much vote for Trump if I had a do-over.
but you're voting dem in nov?

Why would I vote for the deMS-13?

Only idiots and traitors vote for the democrats.
So republican war hero's like Mueller or McCain are OK by you?

I support liberty, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. All the things you and your filthy Communist party seek to destroy.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada is a kunt. Prior service in no way excuses his corrupt actions since. This shit he pulls was a stain on the West when done in the 1400's - for a scumbag like him to revive the evil of the inquisition in his lust to stage a coup is beyond reprehensible.

John McCain has worked for decades to erase the Southern Border, he is and always was bad for America.
You and Nazis Hard to tell the difference

[
You and Nazis Hard to tell the difference

You are astoundingly stupid, so I'll try to simplify it for you. If I agree with you, then I am siding with the Nazis.

See, there is literally zero difference between you Stalinist shit piles and the Nazis.

You even hate JOOOOOOOSSSS, and your lying press runs propaganda against them.
Hamas%20News%20600%20LI20180517030837.jpg

Nothing much except she's in a rowboat with only 1 oar, in other words she's bonkers

So, she is an "enemy of the party," and you were ordered to hate. :thup:

Just as I thought.
Listening to that shrill pos was all one needed to vote against her

The (R) after her name was all you needed to hate her.

You Stalinists are mindless savages. Your masters point you at a target and order you to hate.

Emotion runs strong in lower creatures like democrate. You are not evolved sufficiently to think, but hate is strong in you.

So, she is an "enemy of the party," and you were ordered to hate. :thup:

Just as I thought.
Listening to that shrill pos was all one needed to vote against her

The (R) after her name was all you needed to hate her.

You Stalinists are mindless savages. Your masters point you at a target and order you to hate.

Emotion runs strong in lower creatures like democrate. You are not evolved sufficiently to think, but hate is strong in you.
But Iraq has WOMD ? Who TF wasn't thinking??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back