What Do You Think About Black People Now?

Has the George Floyd protests done anything to change your opinion of blacks?

• No change

• I used to be sympathetic....but not anymore...blacks have lost my support

• I believe they have a right to show their anger and fully support it

• I think this was all planned by the left and it's not a protest over George Floyd

• I'm buying more ammo

Results are only viewable after voting.
That’s the problem liberals refuse to hold the democrats responsible and media responsible for their evil deeds. It’s a breakdown in society.

Cult45 never holds their own responsible for ANYTHING. THEY. SAY. OR. DO. You can't even see your own hypocrisy in your comments. It's definitely a fucking breakdown is society.

Whites are not the devil.

Some definitely fucking are, so I don't agree with you at all. But that's beside the point.

If there’s going to be real change, not the phony change liberals and blacks are pushing for then those groups need to look within.

You automatically discount the 'phony change' being sought by liberals and minorities. You haven't been self reflecting at all. Why demand it from them?

There’s never going to be a solution because all the attention goes to the fake problems and the real problem get swept under the rug.

You never identify the 'real problem'. Why would anyone take you seriously?

You expect things from others you refuse to do yourself.

Well when we’re talking racism. The real problem is the legitimization of overt racism against whites by liberals. If you want to talk the black community then they have a bunch of problems, least of which is white racism.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

How would you know what the problems are in 'the black community'? Keep up.

Well let me see...hmmm...I think any person with half a brain can deduce the main problem blacks have is they’re killing each other at faster rates than people in third world shit holes. It’s not rocket science dude.

So this is what politically biased media tells you. These are talking points. You actually don't have any experience living in the black community, do you?

It doesn’t matter where I’ve lived, although for the record I’ve lived close to and went to high school with many blacks. I’m saying it’s a problem and that is backed up by statistical facts. Are you claiming that it’s not a problem?

That’s the problem liberals refuse to hold the democrats responsible and media responsible for their evil deeds. It’s a breakdown in society.

Cult45 never holds their own responsible for ANYTHING. THEY. SAY. OR. DO. You can't even see your own hypocrisy in your comments. It's definitely a fucking breakdown is society.

Some definitely fucking are, so I don't agree with you at all. But that's beside the point.

If there’s going to be real change, not the phony change liberals and blacks are pushing for then those groups need to look within.

You automatically discount the 'phony change' being sought by liberals and minorities. You haven't been self reflecting at all. Why demand it from them?

There’s never going to be a solution because all the attention goes to the fake problems and the real problem get swept under the rug.

Well when we’re talking racism. The real problem is the legitimization of overt racism against whites by liberals. If you want to talk the black community then they have a bunch of problems, least of which is white racism.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

Well let me see...hmmm...I think any person with half a brain can deduce the main problem blacks have is they’re killing each other at faster rates than people in third world shit holes. It’s not rocket science dude.

So this is what politically biased media tells you. These are talking points. You actually don't have any experience living in the black community, do you?

It doesn’t matter where I’ve lived, although for the record I’ve lived close to and went to high school with many blacks. I’m saying it’s a problem and that is backed up by statistical facts. Are you claiming that it’s not a problem?

Nope. And I have lived in a low income area where I was a minority. You know what that means? Absolutely nothing, because anecdotal evidence is useless.

I'm not posturing that because I watch politically tainted media on my boob toob it makes me any more 'woke' to speak on what's best for another race of people.

Why do you?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
After all of the violence, looting, and riots....do you have a worse or better opinion of black Americans?

Do you think all of this mess is helping improve race relations...or do you think it's made it much worse?
The violence and looting was mostly done by whites and it was done because they know low foreheads like you exist who would blame any looting or rioting on blacks.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

No it's not backed with statistics. You are expressing a racist opinion since whites kill each other at about the same percentage.

Last edited:

How would you know?

How would I know what?

No it's not backed with statistics. That you are expressing a racist opinion since whites kill each other a about the same percentage.

It's a higher percentage. I don't even know where these claims come from. Oh, wait. Yes I do.

• Thanks
Did somebody say something about stats?

Racist whites consistently want to make comments about blacks killing blacks. In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Report, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,677 were killed by another white. Whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than anybody else. No matter how the Jared Taylor types want to argue their position, these numbers show that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. I don't know about you, but 81 percent is a pretty high number. Higher percentages of white on white murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on black killing , but it has ignored white on white murder by description. White on white murder is always claimed to be caused by a malady such as mental instability or by the use of the lone wolf excuse.

So if all lives really matter, it is time some whites started looking at themselves.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

No it's not backed with statistics. You are expressing a racist opinion since whites kill each other at about the same percentage.

similar % but not similar rates, Marxist asshole

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

How would you know?

How would I know what?

Explain the difference. Also, How the fuck does that make him a Marxist? :auiqs.jpg: You wingers use terms when you don't even understand the meaning of them. Pathetic.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

81 percent of whites are killed by another white. Thats a rate of 8 out of every 10. Now if your white ass doesn't think that's a problem, then you need to stop lecturing blacks.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

Explain the difference. Also, How the fuck does that make him a Marxist? :auiqs.jpg: You wingers use terms when you don't even understand the meaning of them. Pathetic.
That chump is a dumb ass. They run that per capita bullshit knowing that exaggerates number for smaller populations. They do that because they can't face the truth.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

That chump is a dumb ass. They run that per capita bullshit knowing that exaggerates number for smaller populations. They do that because they can't face the truth.

Yeah. It's like an alergic reaction to facts. 'FAAAAKE NOOZ!'

• Thanks
Another great thread.

Let's see how much gets ignored on THIS one.

:popcorn:
Well just get your sensitive little can on out of the thread if you're so OFFENDED by HONEST OPINIONS.

Maybe you can find a milk and cookies thread where everybody says what YOU WANT TO HEAR.
Are you afraid you'll lose your tiny little stiffy if someone interrupts your racist circle jerk?

How would you know?

How would I know what?

81 percent of whites are killed by another white. Thats a rate of 8 out of every 10. Now if your white ass doesn't think that's a problem, then you need to stop lecturing blacks.

Hey idiot, blacks kill blacks at much greater rates than whites kill whites. Most killings are white on white and black on black, however it’s the blacks that are killing blacks at higher rates.Have a third grader explain it to you.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

Hey idiot, blacks kill blacks at much greater rates than whites kill whites. Most killings are white on white and black on black, however it’s the blacks that are killing blacks at higher rates.Have a third grader explain it to you.

Repeating your Orange Derp Fuhrer's lies doesn't make them any truer. Have a kindergartner explain it to you.

• Disagree

How would you know?

How would I know what?

Repeating your Orange Derp Fuhrer's lies doesn't make them any truer. Have a kindergartner explain it to you.

That was totally unrelated to what I said. Are u retarded?

After all of the violence, looting, and riots....do you have a worse or better opinion of black Americans?

Do you think all of this mess is helping improve race relations...or do you think it's made it much worse?

Im black and fuck no

How would you know?

How would I know what?

That was totally unrelated to what I said. Are u retarded?

What you say isn't true. Are U?

• Thanks

How would you know?

How would I know what?

Wrong answer cholly. People don't kill rates they kill people. Out of every 10 whites murdered 8 are murdered by another white. That's white on white murder and a high percentage. I know all about rates but your use of rates ignores some thigs. For example if we had the same numbers of blacks as their are whites our rate would not be as high a whites. Why? Because most if not all of the inequality that causes crime are reduced. Whites own and control most of capitalism but in 2018 whites killed each other more than blacks did and over the course of the last 25 years white on white murder has been between 81-87 percent. There are 30 categories of crime in the UCR and every year whites lead in 90 percent of the categories despite being less than 70 percent of the population. Instead of looking at the problem and trying to change you blamed hispanics and worked to get hispanics taken out of the white numbers so you can keep lying to yourselves. I say you're lying to yourselves because there are black hispanics but they stayed in the black column.

White men are 31 percent of the population have almost everything necessary to thrive in a capitalist system, are granted preference by law and every year white men commit the most violent crime. So take your rates and stick them up your ass.

• Disagree

Im black and fuck no
All what violence and looting? How about you stop validating false white racist lies?

Your failure to understand simple math is embarrassing.

Forum List

Back