What do you think when you hear 'Tea Party'?

What do you think when you hear 'Tea Party'?

• Total voters
Go to hell. You have no point to make. Flimsy, lame attempt at rationalizing the illegal actions taken by the IRS.

Yes, the OWS organizations were deserving of their tax-exempt status despite the violence, sexual assault, rioting, ect, ect. God bless 'em.

Of course it's politics. Nobody denies that. I imagine if you included the words fear and hatred you would get the majority of the radical left to check the box.

Lost opportunity.

America needs a viable 3rd party badly. Problem is, much of the things that TP'ers originally rallied around are things that do, in fact, suck about this country.

Unfortunately the overall inability to understand the collusion between both parties when it comes to selling out to corporate interests for the sake of re-election $$'s makes real change too complex. TP'ers don't understand that they're supporting the same people who screwed them. Just like Liberals refuse to see how their own leaders have sold them out as well.

All of us fail to see that this f'ing circus in Washington is obscuring the fact that as a whole, Congress and the POTUS are failing us economically and are destroying our future. Now that we have plenty of scandals for the MSM to feed us, responsible choices for correcting our financial problems need not be addressed.

I think of where the Tea party began in 2007. Rallying for Ron paul's 2008 presidential bid.

I don't think either of the options. I put education of the two options as I see them as a voter base that gets their information through educating themselves with information from the internet, books and the constitution. In then end, its all about politics.... Making your poll, well kinda stupid.

When I hear TP it depends on who is saying it. For instance, when I hear you say TP I think of a bigoted hater looking to try and score a few political points based on their lack of understanding and education of what the TP is.

I guess I didn't pick up that the OP was trying to defend the IRS from illegal actions.... Progressives really do want a Dictator/King after all...

I see left wing politics coming out of the shadows and into the full glare of the sunlight for all to see. At least, for all those who want to see.

Your dishonest poll is an if/or false assumption. The various Tea Parties are both educational and political.

Boy, the left doesn't just dislike their their fellow Americans because they have different political views, they HATE THEM..

But they get this from their left wing hate sites, and even their own Democrat Representatives..

so it any wonder?

When I hear "Tea Party" I think about the seething hatred that liberals profess for them, and I'm assured they must be doing something right.

If a liberal hates you, you're living a productive life.

It took a day before leftist blogs began justifying what the IRS did. These are the same people that made Bush out to be the Boogie-man reading our emails and spying on Quakers.

To be a liberal is to hold two completely contradictory ideas completely in harmony within their mind. Hypocrites to the core.

The Tea Party is a group that is multi racial, employed or retired, male, female, law abiding, parents, grandparents, military veterans or supporters of the military, pay their taxes, donate to charities, want equal rights and opportunities for all Americans, trust and believe in the Constitution, that love their country.

Forum List

Back