What do you think will be the outcome of the Benghazi scandal?

What do you think will ultimately happen over the Benghazi Scandal? Select all that a

• Obama will be impeached.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Obama will resign.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Hillary will take the fall.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Hillary will not run in 2016.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Nothing, the media will down-play it.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Nothing, nobody cares.

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
What should happen and what will rally happen are two different things..

Should: Obama gets impeached

What will happen: Nothing..liberal media will make sure of that.

See, the problem with Obama getting impeached is that we'd get Biden as President till 2016. Do we really want that?

(As an aside, after some discussion with coworkers the other day I've come to believe the reason Clinton didn't get impeached is because no one wanted Al Gore as President. No one.)

LOL Not a lot of logic there. No one wanted Gore for President? Which is why he won the popular vote when he ran for President?

LOL Not a lot of logic there. No one wanted Gore for President? Which is why he won the popular vote when he ran for President?

My bad, I should have been more clear.
What I meant was that no one in Congress wanted Al Gore for President. Why else would he lose the Electoral Vote?

What should happen and what will rally happen are two different things..

Should: Obama gets impeached

What will happen: Nothing..liberal media will make sure of that.

See, the problem with Obama getting impeached is that we'd get Biden as President till 2016. Do we really want that?

(As an aside, after some discussion with coworkers the other day I've come to believe the reason Clinton didn't get impeached is because no one wanted Al Gore as President. No one.)

Getting Impeached DOES NOT mean getting convicted in the Senate. :D

What I meant was that no one in Congress wanted Al Gore for President. Why else would he lose the Electoral Vote?

Um...Congress has NOTHING to do with the Electoral Vote outcome.

...okay, you go on believing that. Congress has never rigged an election to get the outcome they want. Nope.

(I'm sorry if that sounds rude, but I sincerely believe that the whole thing is a sham.)

...okay, you go on believing that. Congress has never rigged an election to get the outcome they want. Nope.

(I'm sorry if that sounds rude, but I sincerely believe that the whole thing is a sham.)

Interesting. So...explain to us how Congress can "rig" the Electoral College vote which is based on which candidate wins the majority in each state.

Interesting. So...explain to us how Congress can "rig" the Electoral College vote which is based on which candidate wins the majority in each state.

Pretty simple, really. Rigging numbers to favor one candidate over the other, "losing" votes but not informing the public, or in Al Gore's case, outright ignoring the popular vote and changing the electoral to fit their needs.

There were protests and attacks in Egypt, Yemen, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Libya. I would lay money nearly every diplomatic mission in that part of the world was asking for more security, and that there were not enough resources to go around.

Many of these attacks and protests were the result of an anti-Muslim video created by a convicted felon who lied to the actors and producers of the film during the making of the film. While the protests and attacks were occuring, the crook presented himself to the media as a Jew who had the financial backing of rich Israelites, thus attempting to get innocent Jews targeted by the angry mob. It turns out this guy is a Coptic Christian.

The protests over the video, and the storming of the walls of our embassy in Cairo were getting wide airplay in the media.

On the evening of September 11, terrorists attacked a backwater consulate in Benghazi. This attack lasted a few minutes, and when it was over our Ambassador and a computer information officer were dead.

It did not take a stretch of the imagination to consider this attack was connected to all the other attacks and protests connected to the video. Even Fox News made this assumption in their initial reports.

The first lies told by people not the slightest bit interested in the truth was that this was a seven hour battle and that Obama was watching the Ambassador die through the lens of a drone camera.

Within 20 minutes of hearing of the attack, the CIA annex sent a rescue team to the consulate. Upon their arrival, they evacuated the consulate and took the survivors of the attack with them back to the annex.

Another lie being told by the bullshit manufacturers and their legions of rubes is that the three men testifying recently are "Benghazi survivors". They aren't. They were nowhere near Benghazi that evening.

A rescue team was sent from Tripoli and it arrived at the CIA annex.

Another lie told is that no rescue was sent.

A second rescue team was formed up in Triploli and it was their desire to hitch a ride on a Libyan C-130 to Benghazi. A State Department official busted his ass trying to make contact with and get permission from the proper Libyan authorities for the second rescue team to board that plane.

The second rescue team was told, "You can't go now" because permission had not yet been received.

The Libyan plane left before they could get permission.

The liars have truncated "You can't go now" to "You can't go" in order to perpetuate yet another lie; the mythical "stand down order". There was no stand down order.

The second rescue team was finally able to board another plane later and they went to Benghazi. However, they arrived after the CIA annex was attacked seven and a half hours after the consulate attack.

In the attack on the CIA annex, two of the men from the first recue team were killed. While gnashing their teeth in faux outrage over the deaths of these rescuers, the liars simultaneously claim no rescue was sent to Benghazi!

In the days which followed, representatives of the Obama Administration pinned the blame for the Benghazi attack on the video. Some people behind the scenes are claiming they were fairly certain this was an organized terrorist attack and that this was not because of the video. The yellow journalists and hack partisans who have been manufacturing a neverending stream of lies surrounding this incident have the incredible audacity to criticize this.

They have been living in a fantastical fantasy world, imagining some kind of impeachment offense is somewhere in their pile of bullshit.

LOL again. Congress and the Electoral College are two completely different things.

LOL again. Congress and the Electoral College are two completely different things.

I'll tell you the same thing I'm telling bodecea; it's not hard for Congress to swing votes the way they want them to, especially in today's Digital Age. You really think those polling numbers are honest? You really think the Electoral College isn't controlled by the people higher up?

You've got a lot more faith in the system then I do, then.

How would Congress rig an election....by faking the results? How would that work?

It's easy: feed the numbers you want the public to see to the media. Make them realistic enough that people don't call bullshit, unless you absolutely don't want someone elected, then bullshit the Electoral Votes.

As an example: I don't doubt Obama won the election, but I doubt that he won it as handily as he is shown to in the 2012 Election results. What does this do? To the public at large, it seems that Obama is an unstoppable juggernaut. They did the same thing in 2004 when it seemed like Bush struggled to beat Kerry. Going back further, they outright ignored the "popular" vote in 2000 and had Bush win anyway.

Again, I apologize if this sounds "Conspiracy Theorist" or insane to you, but I really feel like the system is controlled by people who have more invested into it: House, Senate, the Media, and so on.

Ask yourself what caused a 3rd rate burglary to bring down the Nixon administration? Unrelenting media pressure? When the media becomes a propaganda arm of the administration they can get away with anything including negligent homicide. Congressional democrats will act as defense attorneys instead of trying to uncover the truth and Obama will be mildly tarnished but Hillary is finished as a politician.

Rice has already been set up to take the fall...though Hillary will have to do her "vast right-wing conspiracy" act for her 2016 run. She's got a few years to polish up her act~

944132_10151575004669481_1497502466_n.jpg

Forum List

Back