What do you think will be the outcome of the Benghazi scandal?

What do you think will ultimately happen over the Benghazi Scandal? Select all that a

• Obama will be impeached.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Obama will resign.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Hillary will take the fall.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Hillary will not run in 2016.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Nothing, the media will down-play it.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Nothing, nobody cares.

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
It will be just another case of rightwing Monday Morning Quarterbacking

Doesn't come close to a High Crime and Misdemeanor.....but that hasn't stopped Republicans in the past

...okay, you go on believing that. Congress has never rigged an election to get the outcome they want. Nope.

(I'm sorry if that sounds rude, but I sincerely believe that the whole thing is a sham.)

Interesting. So...explain to us how Congress can "rig" the Electoral College vote which is based on which candidate wins the majority in each state.

Pretty simple, really. Rigging numbers to favor one candidate over the other, "losing" votes but not informing the public, or in Al Gore's case, outright ignoring the popular vote and changing the electoral to fit their needs.

You DO know that this is NOT something that Congress has control over, right?

Interesting. So...explain to us how Congress can "rig" the Electoral College vote which is based on which candidate wins the majority in each state.

Pretty simple, really. Rigging numbers to favor one candidate over the other, "losing" votes but not informing the public, or in Al Gore's case, outright ignoring the popular vote and changing the electoral to fit their needs.

You DO know that this is NOT something that Congress has control over, right?

Okay, sure. You believe that.

There were protests and attacks in Egypt, Yemen, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Libya. I would lay money nearly every diplomatic mission in that part of the world was asking for more security, and that there were not enough resources to go around.

Many of these attacks and protests were the result of an anti-Muslim video created by a convicted felon who lied to the actors and producers of the film during the making of the film. While the protests and attacks were occuring, the crook presented himself to the media as a Jew who had the financial backing of rich Israelites, thus attempting to get innocent Jews targeted by the angry mob. It turns out this guy is a Coptic Christian.

The protests over the video, and the storming of the walls of our embassy in Cairo were getting wide airplay in the media.

On the evening of September 11, terrorists attacked a backwater consulate in Benghazi. This attack lasted a few minutes, and when it was over our Ambassador and a computer information officer were dead.

It did not take a stretch of the imagination to consider this attack was connected to all the other attacks and protests connected to the video. Even Fox News made this assumption in their initial reports.

The first lies told by people not the slightest bit interested in the truth was that this was a seven hour battle and that Obama was watching the Ambassador die through the lens of a drone camera.

Within 20 minutes of hearing of the attack, the CIA annex sent a rescue team to the consulate. Upon their arrival, they evacuated the consulate and took the survivors of the attack with them back to the annex.

Another lie being told by the bullshit manufacturers and their legions of rubes is that the three men testifying recently are "Benghazi survivors". They aren't. They were nowhere near Benghazi that evening.

A rescue team was sent from Tripoli and it arrived at the CIA annex.

Another lie told is that no rescue was sent.

A second rescue team was formed up in Triploli and it was their desire to hitch a ride on a Libyan C-130 to Benghazi. A State Department official busted his ass trying to make contact with and get permission from the proper Libyan authorities for the second rescue team to board that plane.

The second rescue team was told, "You can't go now" because permission had not yet been received.

The Libyan plane left before they could get permission.

The liars have truncated "You can't go now" to "You can't go" in order to perpetuate yet another lie; the mythical "stand down order". There was no stand down order.

The second rescue team was finally able to board another plane later and they went to Benghazi. However, they arrived after the CIA annex was attacked seven and a half hours after the consulate attack.

In the attack on the CIA annex, two of the men from the first recue team were killed. While gnashing their teeth in faux outrage over the deaths of these rescuers, the liars simultaneously claim no rescue was sent to Benghazi!

In the days which followed, representatives of the Obama Administration pinned the blame for the Benghazi attack on the video. Some people behind the scenes are claiming they were fairly certain this was an organized terrorist attack and that this was not because of the video. The yellow journalists and hack partisans who have been manufacturing a neverending stream of lies surrounding this incident have the incredible audacity to criticize this.

They have been living in a fantastical fantasy world, imagining some kind of impeachment offense is somewhere in their pile of bullshit.

You were there? Or youwere closely involved? No? Then you don't know what the hell you are talking about. I'll wait for the hearings.

There have already been hearings! So you aren't waiting for those.

These facts are available to the public. You do not know them because the liars you admire are not telling you the facts. You people really amaze me how you continue to parrot those who willfully lie to you.

Read the testimonies for yourselves, instead of gobbling what the bullshit manufactures provide you.

Last edited:
Where is the fire Issa option . Zero nothing new nothing at all fucking hacks .

I didn't see my first choice on the poll, so I didn't respond.
I think what is already determined is that:
1) The far right and loyal GOP soldiers will make a lot of noise about how the testimony proves Obama and Clinton are unfit for public office and have blood on thier hands.
2) The far left and the loyal Democratic soldiers will lament about mud-slinging, expensive and politically motivated witch hunts, and how the right can't rally 'round the flag in times of crisis.

What has not been determined and will be determined by the substance of the testimony is how folks in the middle - the silent majority - will react. You cannot gauge the reaction of these people until we actually hear the testimony. What a novel idea - hearing the testimony first and making up your mind later.

That's why i asked "What do you think will happen..."
And not "What is going to happen..."

So you want people to say what they think will happen ... but not what will actually happen?

Seriously????

You are asking people not what will happen (which would be predicting the future and so they will only be saying what they THINK will happen) but you ARE asking them what they think will happen ????

Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?

Nothing will come from these hearings. Nothing.

This is nothing more than politicians covering for one another. To listen to the democrat mongoloids, they want to blame republicans and the republicans are praying that something "new" will come to light (other than the current administration being completely inept and incompetent).

Here is the bottom line to these hearings:

Every American on American soil KNOWS what 9/11 means. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US. Yet these incompetent slobs in the Obozo administration REFUSED to even beef up security in the slightest - after being warned by HUMIT and CIA FLASH traffic that an attack was "most likely imminent". We had teams within an hour or so of Libya who could have been put in place - just in case - something were to happen. THEY WERE NOT.

I don't give a damn which side of the damned "aisle" your political leanings are. There is NO EXCUSE for being caught absolutely flat-footed on the anniversary of the largest terror attack in US history. NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER.

However, to then send your minions out to LIE to the American people (Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton) about the State Department's screw ups us absolutely UNFORGIVEABLE.

If American Idol was discovered to be a scam...that the votes were rigged - THEN BY GOD THERE WOULD BE HELL TO PAY!!!!

I didn't see my first choice on the poll, so I didn't respond.
I think what is already determined is that:
1) The far right and loyal GOP soldiers will make a lot of noise about how the testimony proves Obama and Clinton are unfit for public office and have blood on thier hands.
2) The far left and the loyal Democratic soldiers will lament about mud-slinging, expensive and politically motivated witch hunts, and how the right can't rally 'round the flag in times of crisis.

What has not been determined and will be determined by the substance of the testimony is how folks in the middle - the silent majority - will react. You cannot gauge the reaction of these people until we actually hear the testimony. What a novel idea - hearing the testimony first and making up your mind later.

That's why i asked "What do you think will happen..."
And not "What is going to happen..."

So you want people to say what they think will happen ... but not what will actually happen?

Seriously????

You are asking people not what will happen (which would be predicting the future and so they will only be saying what they THINK will happen) but you ARE asking them what they think will happen ????

Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?

Is this a difficult concept for you to grasp? I'm asking people to say what they think will happen. Pretty simple. Not complicated.

Apparently even after eating paint chips as a kid I'm not as bad off as you are.

You guys are aware that lying to the public about covert CIA operations is NOT an impeachable offense, right?

I can't speak for them but yes, I know that.

I voted that nothing will happen and I'm pretty sure it won't. The way things are barack hussein obama could shoot John Boehner in the back on national TV and get away with it.

You guys are aware that lying to the public about covert CIA operations is NOT an impeachable offense, right?

I can't speak for them but yes, I know that.

I voted that nothing will happen and I'm pretty sure it won't. The way things are barack hussein obama could shoot John Boehner in the back on national TV and get away with it.

He would get a medal for shooting Boner.

Based on my many years experience, I say nothing, nobody cares. Bush Sr didn't go to jail for Ruby Ridge. Clinton didn't go to jail for lying under oath, or for the deaths at Waco. Bush didn't face war crimes charges for taking us to war under false pretenses. Cheny made a fortune off of all those Halliburton no bid contracts. McCain made money off the savings and loan scandal. In the long run, our politicians are the biggest example of crooks in our country and we the people can't, or won't, do anything about it. We just spend a lot of money doing investigation after investigation when they've made up their minds ahead of time that no one will face any charges or jail time.

Based on my many years experience, I say nothing, nobody cares. Bush Sr didn't go to jail for Ruby Ridge. Clinton didn't go to jail for lying under oath, or for the deaths at Waco. Bush didn't face war crimes charges for taking us to war under false pretenses. Cheny made a fortune off of all those Halliburton no bid contracts. McCain made money off the savings and loan scandal. In the long run, our politicians are the biggest example of crooks in our country and we the people can't, or won't, do anything about it. We just spend a lot of money doing investigation after investigation when they've made up their minds ahead of time that no one will face any charges or jail time.

Hard to argue with that.

I just don't understand their outrage... they should be angry with the GOP douchenozzles that would not secure the building... not Hillary. So confused at RW'ers priorities.

I just don't understand their outrage... they should be angry with the GOP douchenozzles that would not secure the building... not Hillary. So confused at RW'ers priorities.

There are many reasons why you don't understand it:

1. You are a partisan hack.
2. You aren't paying attention.
3. You can't read.
4. You can't understand what you do read.
5. You are ignorant of the government.
6. You are ignorant of the military.

I could go on but those are the top 6.

Forum List

Back