What do you think will be the outcome of the Benghazi scandal?

What do you think will ultimately happen over the Benghazi Scandal? Select all that a

• Obama will be impeached.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Obama will resign.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Hillary will take the fall.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Hillary will not run in 2016.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Nothing, the media will down-play it.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Nothing, nobody cares.

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
944132_10151575004669481_1497502466_n.jpg

And never a straight answer will be received.

I didn't see my first choice on the poll, so I didn't respond.
I think what is already determined is that:
1) The far right and loyal GOP soldiers will make a lot of noise about how the testimony proves Obama and Clinton are unfit for public office and have blood on thier hands.
2) The far left and the loyal Democratic soldiers will lament about mud-slinging, expensive and politically motivated witch hunts, and how the right can't rally 'round the flag in times of crisis.

What has not been determined and will be determined by the substance of the testimony is how folks in the middle - the silent majority - will react. You cannot gauge the reaction of these people until we actually hear the testimony. What a novel idea - hearing the testimony first and making up your mind later.

It gives me great comfort and repose to be in the company of so many fellow Obama haters. :thup:

Only partisan hacks and pols with a desperate need for attention consider that tragic events at Benghazi a "Scandal". Was the tragic loss of life in Beriut under President Reagan's watch a "Scandal"? The WTC tragedy on GWB's watch a "Scandal"? Was Watergate a "Scandal"? You Betcha, Watergate was a Scandal as was Iran-Contra.

Buy a Dictionary PredFan.

Your just like the typical liberal during the Clinton years who defended Bill to the death untill Kennth Stars report came out and said "Oh well silly me, I was wrong". It happend weeks just before Super tuesday, it WAS a cover up and bigger then Water gate, people died.

Last edited:
...okay, you go on believing that. Congress has never rigged an election to get the outcome they want. Nope.

(I'm sorry if that sounds rude, but I sincerely believe that the whole thing is a sham.)

How would Congress rig an election....by faking the results? How would that work?

They don't. This guy is full of shite. Congress is half Democrat and half Republican. Suddenly they are all going to join forces to make sure Gore doesn't become President? It's laughable. Even if there was a way to do it, and there isn't, they would never do it; they don't agree on anything. They barely manage to function keeping the country going.

Benghazi is a mess, but I think nothing is going to come of it.

Hey, the republican politicians owe the democrat politician one...nothing but scratch my back for now and I'll scratch your back a little later is going on....

I'm not so sure the MSM will be in lockstep to bury the Benghazi turd.

Sheryl Attkison at CBS is doing a great job outing the scandal. I've also noticed more editorial cartoons, from liberal sources, that are mocking Obama and Hillary over this. Once the ridicule starts, the flood gates of criticism often follow.

There are some radio personalities that agree with you.

I can't believe anyone is still talking about it.

In any other country it would have been on the news for two weeks, and then forgotten. It's a non-issue, and would have been a non-issue had Bush still been in power as well.

Either you know that isn't true and you're lying, or you're too young to remember what it was like 6-10 years ago.

Only partisan hacks and pols with a desperate need for attention consider that tragic events at Benghazi a "Scandal". Was the tragic loss of life in Beriut under President Reagan's watch a "Scandal"? The WTC tragedy on GWB's watch a "Scandal"? Was Watergate a "Scandal"? You Betcha, Watergate was a Scandal as was Iran-Contra.

Did Reagan try to cover it up? Did Bush? Did either lie about it? No. Not the same thing nit wit.

Did Reagan try to cover it up? Did Bush? Did either lie about it? No. Not the same thing nit wit.

Reagan DID lie about Iran-contra and some of his people DID get convicted. Bush DID lie about WMDs and withdrew the weapons inspectors so we wouldn't know until it was too late.

There were protests and attacks in Egypt, Yemen, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Libya. I would lay money nearly every diplomatic mission in that part of the world was asking for more security, and that there were not enough resources to go around.

Many of these attacks and protests were the result of an anti-Muslim video created by a convicted felon who lied to the actors and producers of the film during the making of the film. While the protests and attacks were occuring, the crook presented himself to the media as a Jew who had the financial backing of rich Israelites, thus attempting to get innocent Jews targeted by the angry mob. It turns out this guy is a Coptic Christian.

The protests over the video, and the storming of the walls of our embassy in Cairo were getting wide airplay in the media.

On the evening of September 11, terrorists attacked a backwater consulate in Benghazi. This attack lasted a few minutes, and when it was over our Ambassador and a computer information officer were dead.

It did not take a stretch of the imagination to consider this attack was connected to all the other attacks and protests connected to the video. Even Fox News made this assumption in their initial reports.

The first lies told by people not the slightest bit interested in the truth was that this was a seven hour battle and that Obama was watching the Ambassador die through the lens of a drone camera.

Within 20 minutes of hearing of the attack, the CIA annex sent a rescue team to the consulate. Upon their arrival, they evacuated the consulate and took the survivors of the attack with them back to the annex.

Another lie being told by the bullshit manufacturers and their legions of rubes is that the three men testifying recently are "Benghazi survivors". They aren't. They were nowhere near Benghazi that evening.

A rescue team was sent from Tripoli and it arrived at the CIA annex.

Another lie told is that no rescue was sent.

A second rescue team was formed up in Triploli and it was their desire to hitch a ride on a Libyan C-130 to Benghazi. A State Department official busted his ass trying to make contact with and get permission from the proper Libyan authorities for the second rescue team to board that plane.

The second rescue team was told, "You can't go now" because permission had not yet been received.

The Libyan plane left before they could get permission.

The liars have truncated "You can't go now" to "You can't go" in order to perpetuate yet another lie; the mythical "stand down order". There was no stand down order.

The second rescue team was finally able to board another plane later and they went to Benghazi. However, they arrived after the CIA annex was attacked seven and a half hours after the consulate attack.

In the attack on the CIA annex, two of the men from the first recue team were killed. While gnashing their teeth in faux outrage over the deaths of these rescuers, the liars simultaneously claim no rescue was sent to Benghazi!

In the days which followed, representatives of the Obama Administration pinned the blame for the Benghazi attack on the video. Some people behind the scenes are claiming they were fairly certain this was an organized terrorist attack and that this was not because of the video. The yellow journalists and hack partisans who have been manufacturing a neverending stream of lies surrounding this incident have the incredible audacity to criticize this.

They have been living in a fantastical fantasy world, imagining some kind of impeachment offense is somewhere in their pile of bullshit.

You were there? Or youwere closely involved? No? Then you don't know what the hell you are talking about. I'll wait for the hearings.

They don't. This guy is full of shite. Congress is half Democrat and half Republican. Suddenly they are all going to join forces to make sure Gore doesn't become President? It's laughable. Even if there was a way to do it, and there isn't, they would never do it; they don't agree on anything. They barely manage to function keeping the country going.

You go on believing that...

Ask yourself what caused a 3rd rate burglary to bring down the Nixon administration? Unrelenting media pressure? When the media becomes a propaganda arm of the administration they can get away with anything including negligent homicide. Congressional democrats will act as defense attorneys instead of trying to uncover the truth and Obama will be mildly tarnished but Hillary is finished as a politician.

This^^

We have a winner folks.

To the left it will be just another rightwing witch hunt

To the right, it will be the worst crime since Benedict Arnold

I didn't see my first choice on the poll, so I didn't respond.
I think what is already determined is that:
1) The far right and loyal GOP soldiers will make a lot of noise about how the testimony proves Obama and Clinton are unfit for public office and have blood on thier hands.
2) The far left and the loyal Democratic soldiers will lament about mud-slinging, expensive and politically motivated witch hunts, and how the right can't rally 'round the flag in times of crisis.

What has not been determined and will be determined by the substance of the testimony is how folks in the middle - the silent majority - will react. You cannot gauge the reaction of these people until we actually hear the testimony. What a novel idea - hearing the testimony first and making up your mind later.

That's why i asked "What do you think will happen..."
And not "What is going to happen..."

Reagan DID lie about Iran-contra and some of his people DID get convicted. Bush DID lie about WMDs and withdrew the weapons inspectors so we wouldn't know until it was too late.

1. He didn't bring up Iran-Contra
2. Bush didn't lie about WMDs neither did Nancy elosi, or John Kerry, or Harry Reid who all said Saddam had WMDs.

Forum List

Back