What do you think will be the outcome of the Benghazi scandal?

What do you think will ultimately happen over the Benghazi Scandal? Select all that a

• Obama will be impeached.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Obama will resign.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Hillary will take the fall.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Hillary will not run in 2016.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Nothing, the media will down-play it.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Nothing, nobody cares.

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
let me fix that for you.

That is what the media does with stories that don't fit their leftist agenda.

yes, stories that are old and irrelevant do not fit the agenda.

You're a good lemming.

"Disney's White Wilderness was filmed in Alberta, Canada, which is not a native habitat for lemmings and has no outlet to the sea. Lemmings were imported from Manitoba for use in the film, purchased from Inuit children by the filmmakers. The Arctic rodents were placed on a snow-covered turntable and filmed from various angles to produce a "migration" sequence; afterwards, the helpless creatures were transported to a cliff overlooking a river and herded into the water. White Wilderness does not depict an actual lemming migration at no time are more than a few dozen lemmings ever shown on the screen at once. The entire sequence was faked using a handful of lemmings deceptively photographed to create the illusion of a large herd of migrating"

snopes.com: White Wilderness Lemmings Suicide

Last edited:
Nuttin', honey.
With a lock on Liberal media, a public too stupid to give a shit, and a President with more Teflon than Martha Stewart cookware... it will end up being a non-event.

I can't believe anyone is still talking about it.

In any other country it would have been on the news for two weeks, and then forgotten. It's a non-issue, and would have been a non-issue had Bush still been in power as well.

Methinks you just made Mr. H's point.

I'm certain there are people who wish to hell it would go away and be a non-issue. One thing Hilllary Clinton said when pressed for an answer as to responsibility was, "What difference does it make!!!???" I wondered if it would have made a difference to her if it was her daughter who was killed and she had no answers as to who, how or why.

Nuttin', honey.
With a lock on Liberal media, a public too stupid to give a shit, and a President with more Teflon than Martha Stewart cookware... it will end up being a non-event.

I can't believe anyone is still talking about it.

In any other country it would have been on the news for two weeks, and then forgotten. It's a non-issue, and would have been a non-issue had Bush still been in power as well.

Methinks you just made Mr. H's point.

I'm certain there are people who wish to hell it would go away and be a non-issue. One thing Hilllary Clinton said when pressed for an answer as to responsibility was, "What difference does it make!!!???" I wondered if it would have made a difference to her if it was her daughter who was killed and she had no answers as to who, how or why.

You bet. She would be moving heaven and earth to find out just who, how, why and what happened.

As for Bush? If he were POTUS then the LSM would still be covering this. Hell. The NYS would have it in 8 inch letters on the front page.

Since its Barry and his inept band of bumblers, they could care.

yes, stories that are old and irrelevant do not fit the agenda.

You're a good lemming.

"Disney's White Wilderness was filmed in Alberta, Canada, which is not a native habitat for lemmings and has no outlet to the sea. Lemmings were imported from Manitoba for use in the film, purchased from Inuit children by the filmmakers. The Arctic rodents were placed on a snow-covered turntable and filmed from various angles to produce a "migration" sequence; afterwards, the helpless creatures were transported to a cliff overlooking a river and herded into the water. White Wilderness does not depict an actual lemming migration at no time are more than a few dozen lemmings ever shown on the screen at once. The entire sequence was faked using a handful of lemmings deceptively photographed to create the illusion of a large herd of migrating"

snopes.com: White Wilderness Lemmings Suicide

Meh, as a metaphor, it's perfect.

Forum List

Back