"What Do You Want Me To Say About Slavery"? Bye Nikki

So States rights loving southerners did argue against Northern States having a right to give escape slaves asylum? Is that your understanding of history, Bingo?

Seems to me I stated you don't understand states rights.

Is there a reason you chose to move the discussion somewhere else ?

Seems to me I stated you don't understand states rights.

Is there a reason you chose to move the discussion somewhere else ?
I'm trying to discuss the meaning of States rights since you brought it up by providing an example of Southerners fighting against States rights. I get that you're an ignorant fucktard that doesn't understand how debate works.

I'm trying to discuss the meaning of States rights since you brought it up by providing an example of Southerners fighting against States rights. I get that you're an ignorant fucktard that doesn't understand how debate works.

1. You are not trying to discuss anything. You pretty much fart out a proposition and then demonstrate your ignorance.
2. Your statement shows you don't understand states rights.
3. Your last sentence is a projection of your own situation on a good day.

And Haley’s response was a gutless and craven nod to the racists she hopes will vote for her.
And Haley’s response was a gutless and craven nod to the racists she hopes will vote for her.
what was her response?

all the link in the OP stated was that she didn't mention slavery.

1. You are not trying to discuss anything. You pretty much fart out a proposition and then demonstrate your ignorance.
Obvious projection. We all have eyes you dumb bitch.
2. Your statement shows you don't understand states rights.
Your statement suggests that but you never quite find the courage to provide evidence to support your claim.
3. Your last sentence is a projection of your own situation on a good day.
I am having a good day watching you cowards scurry.

Last edited:
Morality shifts over time. There were laws against homosexuals "marrying", etc.
Slavery was considered moral until the abolitionists declared it immoral on religious grounds.
Time is the measurement for the rate of change. Everything that changes changes over time. Even light, as fast as it travels needs time to go from one point in space to another. Time is superfluous in that statement. Time doesn't cause shifts in morality, people do because morality is subjective to people.

If President Lincoln had announced, in advance, that he was willing to go to war to eliminate slavery, he would not have been able to field a football team with those who were willing to serve, let alone an army.

If the rebels had been recruited to fight a war in order to preserve slavery, same thing. Nobody would have come out.

And yet, if the slavery issue had not existed, there would have been no Civil War.

Haley said it was about "The freedoms and what people could and couldn’t do."
She was correct. It was about the freedom of White folks to own slaves.

Also, what Stevens, VP of the Confederacy, said in his Cornerstone speech:

Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition.

It's a miracle how these are as irrelevant as a gnat's fart in a hurricane.

Time is the measurement for the rate of change. Everything that changes changes over time. Even light, as fast as it travels needs time to go from one point in space to another. Time is superfluous in that statement. Time doesn't cause shifts in morality, people do because morality is subjective to people.
Time is never superfluous regarding humans. Humans are constantly evolving, physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Back to the main question, slavery was considered moral until it wasn't.

Time doesn't cause shifts in morality, people do because morality is subjective to people.
1703772542420.png

Nikki Haley on Wednesday was asked about the cause of the Civil War, and her reply went viral in the worst way.

Hey Nikki, repeat after me: It - Was - About - Slavery

Great question. It should be asked over and over again to all of the candidates, so the country can watch them cringe as they answer ir it wrong.
190115-rdcongo-mine.jpg

Do you think that helps your cause? Any rational reading of that would note the oppression of southern slave holding states to be the cause for wanting to leave.
The founders didn't want to deal with slavery at the time, but it would have to be dealt with eventually. Anyone with half a brain knew that. The south thought they had an 'easement by virtue of use'.

Nikki Haley on Wednesday was asked about the cause of the Civil War, and her reply went viral in the worst way.

Hey Nikki, repeat after me: It - Was - About - Slavery

Great question. It should be asked over and over again to all of the candidates, so the country can watch them cringe as they answer ir it wrong.
Wow! That's a gimme...The main reason for the Civil War was that democrats would rather fight and kill their countrymen than give up their slaves

Time is never superfluous regarding humans. Humans are constantly evolving, physically, mentally, and spiritually.
That's a nice metaphor. Now try a rational argument.
Back to the main question, slavery was considered moral until it wasn't.
And? Does it matter that slavers don't find slavery immoral or that thieves don't find thievery immoral or that rapists don't find rape immoral or that murderers don't find murder immoral? I wouldn't expect slavers to see slavery as immoral. That argument doesn't prove time has anything to do with morality other than charting its rate of change.

Forum List

Back