🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What does everyone think of Ben Carson?

Actually, I was concerned about his lack of experience....but it was unfounded...obama never had a real job and never ran anything...that was just one reason he was such a poor candidate....Ben Carson....read his background...

Ben Carson - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Carson was a professor of neurosurgery, oncology, plastic surgery, and pediatrics, and he was the director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital.[4] At age 33, he became the youngest major division director in Johns Hopkins history, as director of pediatric neurosurgery. He was also a co-director of the Johns Hopkins Craniofacial Center.

So right there he has vastly more experience than obama ever had...and we know that he was actually successful in school....and his records won't be hidden....

Actually, I was concerned about his lack of experience....but it was unfounded...obama never had a real job and never ran anything...that was just one reason he was such a poor candidate....Ben Carson....read his background...

Ben Carson - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Carson was a professor of neurosurgery, oncology, plastic surgery, and pediatrics, and he was the director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital.[4] At age 33, he became the youngest major division director in Johns Hopkins history, as director of pediatric neurosurgery. He was also a co-director of the Johns Hopkins Craniofacial Center.

So right there he has vastly more experience than obama ever had...and we know that he was actually successful in school....and his records won't be hidden....
Run your token. We don't mind, not at all.

Hillary will be the same age as Reagan was with a lot more on the ball.

Yeah...I agree....

--ruined democrats first attempt at take over of health care

--controlled the smearing and intimidation of the women her husband raped and sexually assaulted....

--helped create the massive chaos that the world has become after George Bush won the war in Iraq...

--was so perceptive that on the anniversary of 9/11 she refused repeated requests of our Ambassador in Libya to have more security in a country filled with al queda terrorists...

Yeah...she will have more on the ball...

I've been reading a book of his and I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?

No!

If you believe President Obama was inexperience to be President then why on Earth would you want Ben Carson?

Being President is a job for a leader, and as much as I believe President Obama was the wrong man for the job I really believe Ben Carson would be the worst mistake for the GOP in 2016.

I am sick of inexperience in the Oval Office and because the Democrats gave us President Obama should not be the reason for the GOP to do something as stupid and try to give us Ben Carson!

Run your token.

See, I posted about this in another thread....the liberals are educated in government schools run by the education wing of the democrat party so they never really learn to think rationally.....they can't process the truth or facts....you can see that in his reaction to the actual accomplishments of Dr. Ben Carson

Also...guys like this suffer from a brain deformity...the part of their brain that processes rational thought is abnormally small...which, in conjunction with their poor education makes them completely immune to the truth, facts and common sense....

Being President is a job for a leader, and as much as I believe President Obama was the wrong man for the job I really believe Ben Carson would be the worst mistake for the GOP in 2016.

I am sick of inexperience in the Oval Office and because the Democrats gave us President Obama should not be the reason for the GOP to do something as stupid and try to give us Ben Carson!

Of the two Ben Carson has actually ben an executive and run an organization where lives were on the line with his long term decisions....add to that his smarts....and he could probably do the job....at least a hell of a lot better than obama...

Run your token.

See, I posted about this in another thread....the liberals are educated in government schools run by the education wing of the democrat party so they never really learn to think rationally.....they can't process the truth or facts....you can see that in his reaction to the actual accomplishments of Dr. Ben Carson

Also...guys like this suffer from a brain deformity...the part of their brain that processes rational thought is abnormally small...which, in conjunction with their poor education makes them completely immune to the truth, facts and common sense....
As I said, run Mr. Welfare and AA, we don't mind. Got it?

i have zero interest in Carson as President.

Sorry, but we just an inexperienced President, no thanks.

Experienced meaning he is not a sociopath lawyer scum who continually lies in order to get elected?

Got it!

Ironically, I kind of agree that because of this neither party would ever nominate him.

For doctor stuff, sure: not for national, executive office.

What does everyone think of Ben Carson?

Our political leaders used to be part time officials that were there for public service.

Now they are entrenched corrupt outlaws that don't even pay taxes and have lavish retirement packages.

The only way to have Americans represented again is to have real people from America represent them. You know, people who know they will return to a society that they have to live in again someday.

More on the things Ben Carson helped to run...

In addition to his responsibilities at Johns Hopkins, he has served on the boards of the Kellogg Company, Costco, and the Academy of Achievement. He is an emeritus fellow of the Yale Corporation.
No one cares. They will however care that he grew up on Welfare and benefited from Affirmative Action, you can bet on it.

It makes a difference to me. It was not enough for him. He demanded more than to be treated like a dog as if he were just a dog under a table.

More on the things Ben Carson helped to run...

In addition to his responsibilities at Johns Hopkins, he has served on the boards of the Kellogg Company, Costco, and the Academy of Achievement. He is an emeritus fellow of the Yale Corporation.
No one cares. They will however care that he grew up on Welfare and benefited from Affirmative Action, you can bet on it.

It makes a difference to me. It was not enough for him. He demanded more than to be treated like a dog as if he were just a dog under a table.
No one cares. He's not qualified to be dog catcher, so support him to the hilt. The Palin Mark III spot is still open.

Great guy
So glad you approve. A real Welfare and Affirmative Action success story.
Nothing wrong with assistance for the poor. Not sure why we are defining him by some services that aided him though
Learn American politics then.
Never heard of him. Know nothing about him.
GOP house ******, doctor, no political experience, raised on Welfare, supported Affirmative Action, says Thank God for Dead Soldiers. That's pretty much all you'll need to know.

Forum List

Back